Careful what you wish for

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

*Flashback*

 

I can’t believe this. Everything is going perfectly unfortunate. I got fired from my job because of the girls swooning over me?! Can you believe that! I may kind of look a little, okay a lot, boyish but I’m still a girl! That manager is freaking jealous.

And I was expecting to get my pay today, and guess what, I just got fired! Boy, life is sure testing me. Can’t I just wish for a genie in a bottle to pop up magically? I’d be glad to have some help. Seriously.

 

I ruffled my younger brother’s hair messily.

 

“Don’t worry; we’ll just have to find another place to stay.” I smiled at him.

 

“Noona, Leo finds thaaaat guy creepy.” He pouted as a random red haired guy with a hoodie was staring at us from a distance. I furrowed my eyebrows. What’s his problem?

 

I quickly scooped him up and walked away, no use of being stared at by some psycho.

 

The next thing I knew is that we were running away from a red haired guy who happens to be chasing us for some odd reason I don’t even want to know!

 

I turned to an alley and hid ourselves there, he ran past us and that was my cue to run to another direction.

 

What the hell does he want?! I ain’t even got a penny on me!

 

We walked into a grocery store after I made sure we lost him.

 

“Noona?”

 

“Yes Leo?”

 

“Are we playing with the red haired guy?”

 

“Nope. What makes you say that?”

 

“Because he’s here again.” He pointed behind me, that’s when I realized that there was a figure behind me.

 

“Finally caught up with you.” He said with a mischievous smile on his lips.

 

“What do you want? Leo, get behind me.”

 

I am so dead. I haven’t even got to have a boyfriend yet!

 

“Just stop running. I’m tired of chasing you guys.” He said wiping his forehead.

 

“I’m telling you, I will scream if you don’t leave us alone!”

 

“What? I just want--”

“Someone help! This guy is kidnapping hmmphpmm!--”

 

He covered my mouth with his hand. I tried to get away but he hugged me. He hugged me. He freaking hugged me. He whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!

 

“Ahehehe. Sorry for my girlfriend, we just got into a fight.” He said lifting me up like a sack of rice onto his shoulders, and dragging my little brother who looked confused.

 

“Yah! What the hell are you doing you crazy ert?! Let go of me!” I struggled hitting his back.

 

“Damn it woman! I just wanted to talk! Now shut up and I’ll let you down.”

 

Eeeeeek! He’s scary! Really scary!

 

I complied as he brought me down, I was about to make another run for it when,

 

“You’re gonna leave your brother?”

 

Crap. I forgot.

 

“Aish! What the heck do you want with us?!”

 

He put my brother down.

 

“I just want to talk! Okay?” he pleaded.

 

“Talk.”

 

“I’m Jung Jinyoung and you’re Seo Yoon Hae--”

 

“How do you know my name?!”

 

“Let me finish. You were the one who crashed your bike to my car right?”

 

“Now I remember! You were that handsome rich bastard that got me fired! What do you want?! I already paid for compensation although I clearly, do not have any faults!”

 

“You were at fault an--! Wait. Did you just call me handsome?”

 

I face palmed myself. Me and my big mouth.  

 

He chuckled. “Okay, that’s not what I’m here for. I’m asking you to be my wife.”

 

My eyes widened in horror. I’m right. He is a psycho. A lunatic.

 

Which guy in his right mind would ask some random person to be his wife?!

 

I grabbed my brother’s arm and made another dash, but he quickly blocked our path.

 

“You didn’t let me finish. Be my fake wife. You don’t have a job right now, do you? And I can tell you two are homeless. You can’t just sleep on the streets with your little brother.”

I bit my lip. He does have a good point. But I am not making a huge mistake that I will regret later. No way.

 

“We don’t need you.” I said shoving him away, only to be blocked again.

 

“You don’t understand, I need you.”

 

“Pathetic.”

 

I almost blush at that. That was pretty sweet. If he wasn’t a stranger.

 

“Look, just for 8 months or so! I can pay you well, provide you shelter--”

 

I stopped listening and turned to go.

 

“My step mother is poisoning my father’s mind! And if I don’t get any proof, she’s going to kill us both!”

 

“I don’t see why you need me.”

 

“Because my father thinks I’m not responsible enough and you can help me distract them. Please? You won’t regret this, I promise. After I prove all the doings of my step mother, we can divorce, and it won’t even tarnish your records. I’ll take care of it. Jebal.”

 

Yoon Hae. You are a retard.

 

“Fine. But I will set the conditions.” 

 


 

Second chapter here!^^ Thank you for reading~ I'm really excited for the developments. Yiiieeeeeeehhh <333 I know that my story is kind of, yeah, cliche. But I promise it would be a hell lot different ;P I'm still in the thinking process though.. Hehe, tell me what you think? It would help a lot!:D <3333