Tipping Point

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

“What do they think they are? Celebrities?” Sungyeol snorted as I quickly  turned my back on them. What the hell is he doing here?! That red haired idiot of a husband of mine. I mentally face palmed.

 

“Stop envying them, kaja.” Myungsoo said slapping the back of Sungyeol’s head.

 

“And you agashi, needs to learn how to call me Oppa. I’m older than you and Sungyeol you babo.” He poked my forehead.

 

“So should Sungyeol call you Oppa too?” I retorted earning a chuckle from Sungyeol and a glare from Myungsoo.

 

“Jiyeon’s out again. She’s never in for the first day of classes. Weird kid.” Sungyeol said.

 

“Ey, you just miss her.” I poked his sides.

 

“Don’t be like that. She’s at home taking care of our children.” He said sneakily, both Myungsoo and I kicked him on the knee making him drop on the ground.

 

“Crazy fantasizing ert.” I muttered

 

“erted ahjusshi.” Myungsoo muttered, ended up with me and him laughing out loud.

 

 

“Oh! Yoon Hae-sshi!”

 

 

I froze. Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t.

 

Don’t look back. Do not turn around. I repeat, do not—

 

“AAAAAAAAAHH!” I shouted as I felt a hand over my shoulder.

 

In a matter of seconds, all eyes on the campus were on me. Aish! Stupid Yoon Hae! Stupid!

 

“Oy! Yoon Hae~” he sing song.

 

I faced him horrified.

 

“”O-oh. Hi. Didn’t see you there!” I nervously laughed. Myungsoo was examining him, scrutinizing his moves.

 

“You know him Yoon Hae?” he asked, Sungyeol nodding at the question.

 

“Of course! I’m Yoon Hae’s hus—“ I clasped my hand over his mouth and smiled at them awkwardly.

 

“Excuse us for a moment, he’s a-a… a friend! Yeah, see ya later guys!” I said to them dragging the red haired jerk away.

 

As soon as we were safely out of range from their hearing senses, I quickly pinched both his cheeks.

 

“Owowowow!!!” he cried.

 

“What the hell are you doing, Jung Freaking Jinyoung?! And you almost slip that one up!”

 

“Jagiyaaaa~” he cooed. I grimaced at him, he still have the guts to call me that right now. I pinched his cheeks harder.

 

“Y-yoon Hae!” he called, I stopped pinching his now red and swollen cheeks. Looks like it hurt, eh- who cares? He deserves it.

 

“That hurt!” he said massaging his cheeks.

 

“Psh. There’s not even a single fat, all skin.”

 

“You’re just jealous cause yours have more fat.” He said sticking out his tongue at me before running away.

 

“Yah! Come back here you idiot!”

 

“Just to let you know, I enroll here to avoid boys from hitting on my lovely Sweet cheeksssss!” he shouted running away.

 

“W-whatever.”

 

What was that all about?! And w-why am I … I slapped my cheeks left and right, now there’s a reason for my red cheeks.

 

--

 

I saw her face flushed red. Maybe out of anger. I shrugged and went back to my friends.

 

“Oy hyung, what’s gotten into you?” Sandeul chimed putting an arm over my shoulder.

 

“He looks like he got dumped.” Baro said chuckling.

 

“I wasn’t dumped!” I defended.

 

“So Jinyoung, tell me, what was our reason for getting back to school when we already finished last year?” CNU asked.

 

“To kill all the guys that will try to hit on my lovely wife.” I whispered. The other members gaped at me and I earned a disapproving look from CNU.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think you’re being a little too overprotective?” Gong chan said.

 

I rolled my eyes, they don’t know how pretty my Yoon Hae is, they’ll have their jaws drop when they meet her later.

 

“Yeah, Channie is right. Hyung, you should let her be free from marriage life ‘with you’ first. It’s a long way to goooooo!” Baro said tapping my back.

 

They don’t know about the contract, but once I found out everything that my step mom did, it will all be over. I’m going to let everything go after that.

 

“You seemed like you’ve fallen too hard for your wife.” CNU laughed a bit.

 

“W-whaat?! Me?! In love with her?!” I shouted in a disapproving manner.

 

“Hyung?” Gong Chan said knitting his eyebrows. Everyone turned a look at me.

 

Stupid Jinyoung! I mentally face palmed myself, how did I forgot that they didn’t know?!

 

“I mean, I’m not that over protective you know!” I patched up, hopefully they’ll buy it.

 

“You are, hyung.” Sandeul said in a teasing manner. Guess everything’s back to normal.

 

CNU kept staring at me--- did he find out already?! I know CNU’s the smartest b-but.. It can’t be right?!

 


 

Annyeong! Have you heard their Tipping Point? Omgggg. Jinyoung's voiceeeeee.XDDD Bana's you better listen to it!

I just heard it recently :) Kkkkkk~

MadGenie is baaaacck, don't forget to drop a comment! Baro's soon to be revealed so be patient my lovely readerssss XDDDD LOVEYOUALLL! Thank you for reading! :))