Kajima!

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

 

“Jagiya! I’m home!” I called out as I removed my shoes and hurried inside the house. I visited my workplace after school to sign a few papers. Scratch that, it’s a lot more than a few. My hand hurts from all the work pile. It’s going to be worse in a few days with the partnership with the Kim Corporations. I hope I can handle it by then.

But-! Everything’s worth it as long as I arrive home, with my beautiful wife waiting for me.

“Oh, jagi! I’ve cooked dinner. Are you tired? Do you want me to massage you?” Yoon Hae appears in front of me with a pink apron wrapped around her waist. She helps me remove my coat and I turned to face her.

“I’m tired. I’m so lucky to have you here. Can I get a kiss?” I smiled and wrapped my arms around her thin frame.

 

 

“Yah! Jung Freaking Jinyoung! You’re late; you’re going to cook dinner, right? What are you doing on the doorway--- and what the hell are you doing?” the real Yoon Hae said; breaking me from my trance. I forgot Yoon Hae doesn’t cook. It becomes world war 3 whenever she steps inside the kitchen. Damn, I was about to get a kiss from the imaginary Yoon Hae too!

I shook my head sideways and settled my hands back to my sides; preventing them from hugging thin air like a maniac again. I can’t believe I’m having delusions; I rubbed my temples and smiled at Yoon Hae while my other hand placed my bag on the couch.

“Are you okay? Are you sick?” she walks toward me and places her palm on my forehead. I felt my cheeks heating up; she looks concentrated on checking my temperature. My wife is worried! Yes! She’s actually worried for me?

“You don’t seem to be having a cold. Maybe you’re just tired. I’ll just cook something up.” She said and pulled her hand back, as much as I want to feel the warmth of her hands on mine, I should be getting back to work--- not.

If I pretend to be sick then she will take care of me and we will have more time together! Brilliant Jinyoung! You’re a genius!

I pretended to fall a little and she immediately supported me, her hands placed on my shoulders.

“Whoa. Do you feel dizzy? Sit down for a moment, here- I’ll help you.” She wraps her right arm on my waist and places my left arm over her shoulder; she helps me sit down on the couch. I wish the couch was much farther. I’ll remember to move it away next time.

“My head hurts. No big deal.” I tried to sound weak, hopefully, she’ll buy it.

Yoon Hae nodded, “I’ll go get some medicine. Don’t stand up.” She said and turned to go, I grabbed her hand with slight force. Pretend to be sick. Pretend to be sick. Pretend to be sick!

“Please don’t cook?” I smiles and she chuckled before removing my hand on hers and walking towards the kitchen.

“Hyung! Welcome home!” Leo suddenly jumps from my side; he must have been upstairs all the while.

“Leo, Jinyoung is sick! Don’t come near him or you’ll catch his… germs!” I hear Yoon Hae shout from the kitchen.

“So hyung won’t be able to play with me?” Leo asks with his big brown eyes staring right back at me. Man, this is hard. How do you say no to a five year old kid? I took a deep breath in, saying no is harder than I imagined.

“I found some medicine. There are only two capsules left so I’ll go by the drug store before school. Leo! I told you to stay away from Jinyoung. Go upstairs sweetie, I’ll be right up okay?”

Thank goodness, that saved me from the big teary eyes. Yoon Hae sat beside me and handed me a capsule with a glass of water prepared.

“You’re going to school tomorrow?”

Please say no. Say no. Please. Don’t say yes!

She nods while giving me the glass of water, ushering me to drink the medicine. I pouted, that’s not good.

I’m such an idiot, why did I forget school? I should have pretended to be sick before the weekends! Well, I guess it’s up to my great acting skills to make her stay tomorrow!

Good plan Jinyoung, good plan my man.  

 


 

Does anyone remember that episode in MTV Match Up? XD

Where Jinyoung pretended to faint? I almost had a heart attack then,

only to find out that he's kidding around. ^^

Here's an updaaate! Thank you for reading! ;)