Because of You

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

#Listen to B1A4's Because of you while reading! ^^ XDD


 

The next morning, I woke up early to get my little brother ready, Jinyoung seemed to be home last night since there were blankets and pillows on the couch this morning, but him nowhere to be seen.

 

“Good Morning baby.” I smiled at my little brother, I swear, he’s adorable at everything he does. Even when just rubbing his eyes he’s looking all cute and adorable…

 

I face palmed myself. What am I thinking?

 

“Noona? Gwenchanha?” he asked holding my folder as I was bent down on his level.

 

“N-nae. Gwenchanha. Just a mosquito. Let’s go to school okay?”

 

“I’ll do my best at school so noona doesn’t have to worry!” he beamed pumping his fist up in the air.

 

“Nae! You do that, and I’ll do my best too!” I smiled as I got the house keys and headed outside.

 

A familiar looking butler outside a car was waiting for us.

 

“Mr. Chan! What are you doing here? Did Jinyoung went to work already?”

 

He courtly bowed and smiled.

 

“Yes, Miss Seo. Master Jinyoung have asked me to take the both of you to school since he will be busy this morning.”

 

“Oh. Strange, he didn’t even bid goodbye to me. Oh well, let’s go Leo!” I said pulling my brother inside of the car, a little time in the mansion gets you a wee bit pampered and used to, I guess.

 

I think I missed a smile on Mr. Chan’s lips. And, I’m sure there’s one tiny detail I missed.

 

 

After we’ve arrived and dropped Leo to the nursery, Mr. Chan dropped me to Woollim Academy and I bid goodbye, the school was humongous and pretty nice. I’m sure this is a school for rich kids, I’ve heard a lot and decided to take an exam, fortunately, I’ve got the scholarship just fine.

 

My phone ringed, it was Myungsoo. I sighed, how am I supposed to face him?

 

“Yoboseyo?” I tried to sound as cheery as possible,

 

“Are you wearing your sneakers with formal uniform again?” he asked. Eek. How did he know about that? I looked at my feet and fumbled nervously.

 

“O-of course not!”

 

“Really? You’re not lying?”

 

“Jinjja.” I nervously chuckled.

 

“If you’re lying, a man dressed in black will kidnap you.”

 

“Oh come on—AHHHH!!!” someone from behind brought me up and I can’t help but scream! It’s terrifying!

 

“Okay-okay! I lied! I’m sorry!” I yelled at the phone, until I heard a laugh coming from the man.

 

I smacked his head and brought myself down. Gosh, what the hell is this man thinking.

 

“That’s not even funny you moron!”

 

He clutched his stomach suppressing his laugh.

 

“Okay-okay. Very funny Myungsoo.” I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“S-sorry. You’re reaction was priceless! I should’ve asked Sungyeol to video tape that for me.” He said wiping a tear from his eye.

 

“Oh, so now you remember me?” another one said behind Myungsoo.

 

“Oh! Sungyeol oppa!” I ran up to him and hugged him, it’s been a while since I last saw my bestfriends.

 

“Where is Jiyeon?” I asked.

 

Suddenly, there were high pitch screams coming from the main gate. I furrowed my eyebrows. Are there celebrities or something? Why are there so many students crowding that car?

 

The car stopped in front of the school and out came along four handsome guys, it wasn’t until the last one when I felt my jaw dropping that instance.

 


 

B1A4! Proud to be a BANA! Yaaaaayyy! :D I have a confession to make, Baro is trying to win over Jinyoung! Help me by commenting! XDD Baro wants you to drop a comment! :D He looks kind of like Yongguk here, no?

ILOVEMYSUBBIES!<33KAMSAHAMNIDA!SARANGHAE!XD