The Engagement

[HIATUS] Jinyoung in a Bottle?!

 

What a fancy dinner. Although it’s coming more and more uncomfortable by the minute. I’m not really suited in this kind of places. Not my thing.

 

I tried to keep my smile on as the guests keep coming, so this is why they all look younger than their age. They smile all the time.

 

Jinyoung seemed to notice my uneasiness as he held my hand tighter.

 

“You’re sweating a lot jagiya, are you sure you don’t need to go to the ladies’ room?” he smirked.

 

My eyes widened in shock. The shame of this guy! I told you! See?! He’s evil! Pure evil!

 

“No yeobo. It’s just the heat.”

 

“Sorry. I must be too hot.” He chuckled.

 

I raised my eyebrow at him. I then noticed a pair of eyes looking at us; I quickly went on with my act. I tried to arrange his necktie properly.

 

“Jung. Freaking. Jinyoung. Please hold that sarcasm of yours until the end. Or I might as well be a runaway bride even before we start the engagement.” I tried to keep my voice soft as possible with a smile on my face.

 

He laughed lightly, clearly not taking me serious.

 

“Arraso. Shall we start the party even before you can run?”

 

Yeah. I’m right. He’s a devil. No doubt.

 

After the announcements, we all decided to eat dinner. I shifted uncomfortably as Jinyoung’s step mom kept looking at me with a strong gaze.

 

She put her glass down with a loud clank and all attention went to her. I gulped.

 

“I really can’t believe… I really can’t believe Jinyoung…”

 

I looked at Jinyoung; he was also shocked at her step mom’s outburst. Is she going to skin me alive? Maybe this was a bad idea after all, if ever I get myself killed, I promise that I will forever haunt Jung Jinyoung.

 

“I can’t believe my son’s all grown-up.” She sobbed. My eyes widened.

 

Jingyoung’s father smiled.

 

“He already got himself a wife! A pretty one! I’m afraid she’s even prettier than me!” there was laughter among the people.

 

“To Jinyoung: take care of Seo Yoon Hae. She will be a good wife, I can tell. Its motherly instincts! Although I am not your real mother, I’ve always treated you like my own. Always have and always will. I love you son, and I love you too yeobo~ cheers to the lovely couple!” she hiccupped.

 

Looks like Mrs. Jung is already drunk, Jinyoung’s dad held her up and excused their selves for a moment. It doesn’t look like she’s a bad step mom at all. But as they always say, nothing is what it seems.

 


 

Author's Corner:

Annyeong !! How are your holidays?? Oooh, happy holidays although it's kind of late now haha. Anyways, here I am with a double update !! Enjoy reading !! thank you for subscribing and reading !! Drop a comment ~ Love yaaahhh ! <333