Heechul, Be Nice To Her, Will Ya?

Only I Own Her Heart [short story]

                Weeks have passed since Kyuhyun introduced Haemi to them, and the Super Junior members found her really nice and perfect for Kyuhyun. they realized that she changed Kyuhyun for the better, he has not been staying up late just to play StarCraft,he does not skip dance practices anymore, and mosr importantly, he has paid more attention and care for others. Kyuhyun, they realized, is really serious about his love for Haemi.

 

                However, exceptions cannot be ignored. Heechul seemed unbelievably cold to Haemi as she tried to approach him. Thinking that he was just tired from their practice earlier that day, she just shrugged it off. But during the times that Haemi is visiting the dorms, Heechul always seemed to be distant from others as they all surrounded Haemi.

 

                Also, there comes Leeteuk, who seemed anxious about Haemi and Kyuhyun’s relationship with each other. Out of all the members, he seemed to be the one Haemi’s most close with, aside from Kyuhyun, that is. He acts very comfortably when they hang out, as if they have been friends years ago, and Kyuhyun, being the understanding boyfriend that he is, just let it be. In fact, he was more than happy to know that his girl and his hyungs get along with each other.

 

 

                One afternoon, Haemi again decided to visit the dorms, knowing that they don’t have a schedule for that day.

 

 

 

                Leeteuk’s POV

 

                I feel excited~! Haemi is coming over again today. I guess I need to freshen up a bit. I sensed that the boys are also excited to see her, well, except for one. Heechul.

 

                “Yah! Why do you keep on acting cold toward Haemi? You know that it saddens Kyuhyun. Can’t you at least try to be nice to her?” I came to him and smacked his head, knowing that he would avoid Haemi again, just like those times that she is with us.

                “Aish, hyung~! You don’t have to smack my head~” He said as he pouted. “I don’t know, I just… feel weird around her. You know, she gives that aura that Minjoo used to give us.”

 

                Minjoo. At the sound of her name, I quieted down.

 

 

                Heechul’s POV

 

                I realized that the atmosphere became heavy. I took a look at hyung who quieted down. My eyes widened when I realized what I just had said.

 

                “Hyung, mianhae~! I didn’t realize, I didn’t mean to bring that up, hyung, please forgive me~!” I said, asking for forgiveness.

 

                Aish, Heechul, BABO!

 

                But what hyung’s response startled me.

 

                He just laughed! WTH??!

 

                “Hyung? Gwenchana?” I asked him.

 

                He stopped laughing and turned to look at me.

 

                “Don’t worry, Heechul-ah, it’s all fine now. It has been three years now, and I have already moved on. It doesn’t matter anymore, though I admit that it still affects me at the mention of her name. But, all’s fine now. So please, stop worrying about it. Arasseo?” Hyung said as he walked towards the stairs.

                “Oh, and Heechul-ah?” he called back.

 

                “Yes, hyung?”

 

                “Please try considering Haemi as your friend. Just like what you said, she has Minjoo’s aura, so shouldn’t you be more comfortable around her? You wouldn’t want our maknae to be sad, right?”

 

 

 

 

 

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

 

 

 

Annyeong guys~!!

 

So sorry if I didn’t update, I don’t have the laptop with me, and since I am in the province, it is really hard for me to update~

And I can’t update using my phone, so there~

I am really sorry, I hope you can forgive me~

Hope this chapter made up for it.