Regret. Fear. Loss.

Only I Own Her Heart [short story]

 

                Minjoo POV

 

                I was definitely happy. But behind that happiness that I am currently feeling right now, there were still other feelings that I can’t hide.  I don’t know why I felt this things, it is probably because of THAT. I do love him, and I know he can feel that. I also know that he loves me, for he shows it to me through a lot of ways. And, he proposed to me. That only means that he loves me. However, I don’t know why, but deep inside my heart, there is…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                REGRET.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                FEAR.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                LOSS.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                I don’t regret saying yes to him, I’m afraid that he might be the one regretting his decision of marrying me. I’m afraid that he might not be able to live up with me, once he knows my real condition. I’m afraid of loss. I don’t know whose, mine or his. All I know is I am afraid of it.

 

 

                But, when that time comes, if ever it will come, just as that person had predicted, I know that I have to let go. Of him.

 

 

 

Of our relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of Super Junior.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Of everything.

 

 

 

 

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

 

 

I am really sorry for this lame chapter..

I hope that you can forgive me..

I will definitely do my best next chapter..