The Proposal

Only I Own Her Heart [short story]

 

                Leeteuk POV

 

                I’m so hyped up today! I’m gonna meet my girlfriend, Lee Minjoo, today, and I am gonna propose to her. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her, and I can feel that she is the perfect girl for me.  I just booked the finest restaurant at the city, and I will be doing my proposal to her there. I don’t have any problem with it, my Super Junior dongsaengs were really happy for me and LSM and ELFs have already approved of my decisions. Well, I’m getting old, too. I need my own personal life as well.

 

                So, right after clearing up my schedules for the day, I immediately went to the dorms and took a bath. I wore a semi-formal attire for this special occasion, and I made sure that everything was perfect.

 

LEETEUK IN SEMI-FORMAL ATTIRE

 

 

 

                I took a glance at my watch and it read 5 pm. I gotta drive to the resto now; I told her that we would meet at 6 pm. One last look at the mirror, and…. All done~

 

 

@ the resto

 

                Minhoo POV

 

                Aish~ I wonder what Jungsu oppa wants to do today? It isn’t our anniversary, but he told me to go to our fave resto, and he even said that I should get dressed nicely. I wore a simple black cocktail dress and a pair of pair of black heels to match the dress. I also wore the necklace that oppa got me for our anniversary last year.

 

                As I walked out of the car, I took a look inside the resto first. Weird, usually, this place is always full. I walked to the entrance, as I began to fidget and uneasy. I don’t know why. Am I being paranoid, or what?

 

                Finally, I entered the door, and the whole view made me surprised. There was only one table, for two people, right in the middle of the big space, and rose petals were on the floor. I saw some violinists and waiters at the side, and they were all smiling at me.

               

                Okay, I thought, this is really weird. Where in the world is Jungsu oppa??

 

                Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me which said, “Good evening, my princess. Looking for me?”

 

                I turned around and saw Jungsu oppa standing, a bouquet of roses in his hands. I smiled as he approached me and led me to the table. He pulled the chair for me to sit down, as I found myself staring at his eyes.

 

                “Oppa, did you do all of this?” I asked him.

                “Yes.” He answered.

                “But why? What is the occasion?”

                “Waeyo? Can’t I do special things for my love without any occasion?”

                “Well, not that. I just find it so… unusual, I guess?”

                “Aish, you caught me.”

                “Come on, spill it.”

                “I know, I know.”

 

 

                He then got up and walked to my side and got on his knees. Omo, is he proposing to me now??!

 

                “Lee Minjoo, we have been together for at least 3 years now, and we have already overcome a lot of obstacles in our relationship. We have gone through a mob of ELFs, and they have accepted you. We have gone through Soo Man- shhi, and he had approved. You know that my Super Junior dongsaengs have also approved of you, not to mention very fond of you as well. So now, I want to take this opportunity to ask for your hand in marriage.

                Minjoo-ah, will you please let me have the feeling what it’s like to wake up each day and find the one I love by my side? Will you please let me have the feeling that whenever I am feeling down, someone is there by my side, knowing that she won’t leave me ever? Will you please make me the luckiest guy in the world, by saying yes when I ask you the question, “Will you be my wife?”?”

 

                I stared at his eyes during his entire speech, as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I held his hand and pulled him to stand up. I felt his hands on my face, brushing away my tears. I just can’t feel the happiness that I am currently feeling right now.

 

                “So? What is your answer? Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?”

                “Yes, Park Jungsu, I will definitely marry you.”

                “Thank you, Minjoo, for making me the happiest man on earth.”

 

He slid the ring on my finger, and then he pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips. The next thing I knew, the waiters and other staffs were already cheering for us. He let go of me and we had our dinner. But this is not any ordinary dinner to me, because this is the first dinner that we would be doing together, with me as his fiancée.

 

After a few more hours of staying together, he took me home. I was already at my bedroom, spazzing about every single thing that has happened earlier. I am definitely happy… and I know, I would be happier, because I would be spending my life with the person I truly and surely love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

Hello~

As you can see, i changed [two-shots] to [short story] in the title, because i just figured out that i can't write everything within just two chapters.

I hope you guys don't mind, though~

Anyways, read, comment, and subscribe~