At the hospital

Flower power

The eight girls sat worriedly on the benches, as they waited for their precious member to recover. They had been called by Jonghyun, who had explained to them about the events, between his sobs. At once, all eight members were present in the hospital and after calming Jonghyun, they had just sat quietly on the bench.

No one dared to talk and Hyoyeon's tries to lighten the atmosphere failed miserably. Even the visual, Yonna, didn't dare speak in fear of breaking down. After all, Sooyoung was her best friend and the member whose age was closest to hers.

after what seemed like forever, the doctor came out of the room and smiled at the eight goddesses. He then started talking:

 

"I have good news for you! Your friend has been saved. It's good that you brought her on time, if not..."

 

he trailed off. But by now, no one was listening to him. They had all disappeared... Into the room. All of them were looking at Sooyoung worriedly, occasionally caressing her hair or brushing back a few strands. 

All of them were present but one. Lee Jonghyun.

he was just standing outside the room, on the bench, head between his hands, and he was grinning like an idiot. He didn't want to be the cause of the person whom he loved so much. More than a friend, I might add. To be honest, he was relieved. But then again, the guilt would come crushing him. Through all the years he had known Sooyoung, he never knew about this weakness of hers. He never thought that the strong and tough girl he adored so much had a weakness that could hurt her this much. 

He felt a hand on his shoulder and when he looked up, he saw the maknae looking at him with a softened expression. 

"Don't worry too much, oppa! Sooyoung unnie is strong!"

That would've normally ticked him off. Who was she to know if Sooyoung was strong or not? She'd just known her for 5 years. Him on the other hand, had been raised with her. They had been through so many obstacles...together. And he knew everything about her -or thought so. And this girl here was telling her what he knew already? He wasn't sad anymore. Just frustrated. Frustrated because he had hurt his one and only Choi Sooyoung. Sure other men would've said she's too tall to Han around, but to him, she was like a treasure. He loved her. And now he had hurt her.

Although he would rather ignore Seohyun, he sent her a weak smile and made his way to the room where his beloved was held. 

Gaining the attention of the ladies, he nodded to them with a small smile, almost as if he were asking their permission. They all smiled back to him and watched as his hand made its way to Sooyoung's. he held her hand and whispered:

"I hope you'll forget this day, Sooyoung. I never meant for you to end up at a ....hospital. I...I'm really sorry Souyoung. Please forgive me. I'd never hurt you on purpose...I love you."

Sooyoung's eyelids fluttered and she looked at her friend with wide eyes. Who knew this was what he was going to say? And at that moment too... Jonghyun just stood there, paralyzed. Did he just...confess to her? He was in a state of shock until realization hit him.

"Oh my god, Sooyoung you're awake! Are you okay? Can you breathe normally now? I promise I'll never tickle you again! Forgive me?"

Sooyoung just stared at her friend with wide open. What? How? Hadn't he just confessed to her? 

She pushed away her thoughts and flashed a warm smile at him.

"It's okay. You didn't know."

Although she thought she would raise his spirits by saying that, she had hurt him more. She had missed the hurt look on his face when she had said "you didn't know." that was the problem. He didn't know what he should've.

 

 

 

 

HELLO!!!!

First off, I'm extremely sorry for not updating this story....

Also, since its summer (woohoo) I'll be updating more frequently and not like I did before....

You might also want to check out my other story, WE GOT MARRIED???

Its featuring Zelo and I don't think it's as successful as this story.

Thanks to the subscribers who stayed!!!