Intimidation

Flower power

 

 
Chapter two
 
Jessica hugged Seohyun tighter than before, pitying the young girl. If only she knew about her past earlier...
Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing six girls fallen on each other. They looked shocked. But they all looked at the other two members as they smiled sheepishly. Then, out of no where, the leader's voice startled every one:
"YAH!!! GET OFF ME YOU FATTIES!!!"
The kiddy leader pushed every member off her as they looked at her in disbelief. Who knew this shorty had that much strength in her. Taeyeon then noticed the position they were in, forgetting her anger towards the members. She quickly looked at the two shocked girls and bowed 90 degrees while shouting loudly:"MIANHAEYO SEOHYUN AH!!!!"
The other members nodded in agreement as they approached the now giggling maknae. They sat on the floor next to her and asked if she could continue with her story. Seohyun blushed but Jessica assured her by squeezing her arm. Seohyun then turned to look at her unnies and said:"Thank you unnies, I really love you all."
 
Seohyun's POV
 
The next day, I  refused to step out of the bed. I didn't want to face Nana or Yonghwa sunbae.  I didn't want to create more trouble. That's why that same day, I asked my mother for a transfer. She was shocked and asked about the reason and I quickly replied it was because I ha been bullied.
"When did it start?"
"Hmm...well, it WILL start today. And I'm sure about it."
My mother just chuckled and hugged me while telling me my trainee schedule's been changed. 
Left with no choice, I put on my uniform while I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Seo Joo-hyun, you can do this!! Just ignore them and don't let them bother you! FIGHTING!! I can totally do this!"
...
"I totally can't do this!!" 
I said just when I spotted Nana and my former friends near the gate. I gulped when Lizzy spotted me and pointed at me, while talking to Raina. *shoot*
Why do bad things happen at bad times? I looked away, trying to act cool, but my eyes met another pair of eyes: Jung Yonghwa.
I stared at him coldly before entering the school. But a group of people stopped me from doing so. I looked up, only to be welcomed with glares. I glared back, trying to shove my way through the mean crowd. Suddenly, a strong push came towards me and I stumbled, falling on the hard floor. I quickly got up, muttering an "excuse me" while slightly pushing the people in my way. Just when I had gotten inside, one of the teachers came to me and gave me an envelope while smiling.
"I wish you the best, Joohyun-sshi!"
I smiled back, trying to hold back my laughter. Joohyun really is a ridiculous name! Wonder why umma chose it for me...Maybe...no...that's impossible...but maybe....just maybe...maybe I really AM  ridiculous...
My doubts got confirmed when a piece of chalk hit the back of my head in class. I rubbed my head, erasing the trace of chalk. I tried hard to concentrate on what the teacher was saying, but every time, my mind wandered off to dark thoughts.
*What have I done to deserve this? I really didn't do anything this time. I swear I didn't screw up. I swear.*
The class ended, leaving me and my thoughts. I take my time packing my stuff, because I don't want to come face to face with my ex-friends. That's when I hear someone say:"Oh look! The 's so slow! I really hate how her brain works! That is, if she has one!" The teasing earned a lot of laughter and a few chuckles from my so called 'fans'. I squirmed uneasily in my chair and just when I got up, a guy bumped into me, making me drop my books. The class burst into laughter again, but the guy bent down, picking up my books. He then gave them to me, flashing me a charismatic smile.
"T-thank you, M-Minho-sshi."
I bowed and almost ran to my locker. Something inside me was happy that I was actually helped. I smiled unknowingly and got the books from my locker. Just when I closed it, I came face to face with my eleven former friends. 
One of them, Jooyeon, said:"Where's your sunbae now? Where's your love now, huh? Why don't you just disappear from our lives? You aren't needed here."
I swallowed a few tears and looked at her as cold as I could. Then, I saw her nudge Nana, as if telling her to insult me. Nana looked at her and faked a smile. She then looked at me in an apologetic way and said:"Seohyun-sshi, we-we have talked and...and it'd be best if you weren't one of us anymore. " That was all it took. It was all it took to make me fall on my knees and cry out loud. They all giggled and left. I could feel my heart throb painfully. My friends. They had left me. They had left me because of what I had done. Because of my actions.
No. If they really WERE my friends, they wouldn't just leave like that. They wouldn't. I know it. They really wouldn't...
 
That was when I passed out. I had cried so much, I didn't have strength in me. When I woke up, I found myself on my bed with my mom next to me. She looked at me and smiled as she handed me the same envelope I had relieved from my teacher. 
I opened the letter very slowly. When I read it, I swear I could've jumped up and down from happiness.
"Congratulations, sweetie!"
I had been accepted as an idol in the SM company.