Men's washroom

Flower power

 

 
Chapter five
 
"Seohyun. Seo! Hyunnie!... SEO JOOHYUN!!! YOU BETTER ANSWER ME, OR I'LL PERSONALLY CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!"
 
Seohyun shot her head towards Taeyeon, who was now fuming in anger. She smiled meekly and said:"What's the matter, Taeyeon unnie?"
Taeyeon then smiled widely and said: "Nothing! Just wanted you to snap out of your daze!"
Seohyun let out a giggle and pretended being mad. 
"Aw unnie!! I was thinking about buying you a lollipop. But since you shouted at me..."
Taeyeon faked a pout and nudged Sunny.
"Do you see this generation's dongsengs? They've become mean..."
Sunny giggled and said out loud:
"GUYS!! DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR LEADER SAID?? SHE SAID--MMFFF!!"
Sunny was cut off by the very own leader who had jumped on her, covering .
"Oh dear god...why are the eldest always the dumbest?"
Everyone turned to glare at Yoona who was trying to control her laughter. 
Seohyun just shook her head and directed her gaze to the view outside the cafe. There were many couples who, hand in hand, walked down the street, with smiles on their face. Seohyun sighed as she once again got caught by her daydreams.
 
Meanwhile, Sooyoung had observed the maknae's reaction. Seohyun seemed deep in thought and she wouldn't stop sighing. Sooyoung turned her attention to Yuri, who seemed too occupied by her unnies' bickering. *guess I'm the mature one...* she then got up and excused herself from the group. This needed some research and Sooyoung knew where to start her 'research'.
CN. Blue member, Lee Jonghyun. aka, her close friend and rival ever since...birth. 
_~_~_
 
Sooyoung groaned in frustration as She pressed the 'send' button. She'd been texting Jonghyun for a while now, only to get him start teasing her like he always did...
Finally, a reply came and Sooyoung read it furiously.
'Haha! If I didn't know you good enough, I'd think you'd fallen for Yonghwa hyung!'
*pshhh!! Why is he avoiding the topic?*
Sooyoung tossed her phone on the bed and started reading the juiciest gossip about SNSD, in their fan cafe.
 
________
AFTER SCHOOL'S NANA BEGGING FOR FORGIVENESS
 
This morning, Nana, member of girl band After school and Orange Caramel, was seen apologizing to the Maknae of SNSD, Seohyun, who looked rather satisfied with the apology. It is said that they used to be close during their High school years, but Seohyun mentioned that it was a personal matter.
What was the reason of their seperation? A boy? Their jobs? What could break the friendship of these innocent looking idols? Comment below.
_______
 
Sooyoung's eyes widened as she closed her lap top. It had been only one hour since the incident and it was already out? Fans these days...
Sooyoung's phone vibrated, signaling a new message. She opened it lazily as she read.
 
'Okay, since you're serious. I'll help find out about hyung's past. But you.owe.me..
BIG TIME'
 
Sooyoung whispered a thanks and laid on her bed. Slowly, the tall idol drifted off to dreamland.
_~_~_
 
Seohyun scanned the room as she ONCE AGAIN sighed. Even the slowest of them all, Taeyeon had noticed the unusual amount of sighs that had escaped ... (Sorry unnie! It fits the story...)
They had tried to cheer her up by bringing her to an amusement park. When Seohyun asked about Sooyoung, Sunny had just told her that the giant must not have abandoned her friends. And that was how Seohyun was in the hall of mirrors. Alone, may I add. Her mind had resumed the flashback of that day again.
 
Flashback
 
Seohyun had pushed her Sunbae back, telling him that she doesn't have time for cheaters. Later in class, she noticed the kindness radiating from everyone of her classmates, even Eunmi, whom she wasn't really close with. She had been afraid this might happen. The pity. She hated feeling pitied and looked down at. But today, nothing could ruin her happy mood. Not even the sight of that hurtful man whom she loved. After all, she had been ACCEPTED AS AN IDOL!!! It's not everyday that something like that happens...
She was walking down the hall to her next class, when she spotted paint on one of the lockers.
'Die' 
She read. And then, she realized. That was Nana's locker!!! Sprayed with a harsh word!! She must support her!! After all, she's her frien-- right. She's not anymore. Maybe that was why Yonghwa had pushed her to the ground. Maybe it was because she was just as mean as the others... Not noticing this... This weird way everyone was today. And that crying figure... It must've been Nana. 
Seohyun felt a rush of guilt fill her and in a second, all anger, hatred and agony was gone. Gone and replaced with guilt.
She felt her knees giving up, trembling, as she made her way to the washroom. She skipped second period, by crying her heart out in the washroom. When she got out, se came face to face with Minho. She hung her head low, afraid that her puffy eyes might give her away. Minho, who had realized everything, chuckled, surprising Seohyun. She shot her head upwards, staring at the now laughing Minho. This guy has serious problems... Who would laugh at a girl who was just crying in the washroom because of--
"Sorry to break it to you, but you were in the men's washroom."