Yoona's suspicion

Flower power

 

 
Chapter six 
 
Seohyun smiled at the thought of Minho and his cheesy, lame jokes. She missed that guy, even though they weren't all that close. He was...really supporting, and Seohyun would've fallen for him if she didn't have a broken heart from a certain bastard...
She remembered how Yonghwa had treated her. 'Just like a boyfriend should'
But she didn't want to be treated perfectly... She wanted him to love and cherish her...which he did...only for the first few weeks. He had grown distant from her, and wouldn't even react when other guys randomly hit on her. He wouldn't react when they were teased about being lovey dovey, which was a lie... He was always spacing out... Most probably Thinking about Nana... And it broke Seohyun. She wouldn't have minded if he had broke it off with her. Obviously, she would've been sad for some time, but she would've moved on, possibly found another person, and forgotten about him. But no, he didn't JUST break her heart, he lied to her. That handsome, smart, perfect Yonghwa lied to his girlfriend. And that was why Seohyun was scarred up to now. She thought she couldn't trust anyone anymore, but the SNSD members were just too nice and friendly to be left un-trusted, and so, our dear Maknae had let her heart go free again, trusting the new unnies she had gotten. 
She remembered how down she was before she met the girls, and how they had changed her, little by little. She remembered how on the first day of practice, Jessica and Tiffany had pranked her into thinking that the whole group was made of English people... She felt so embarrassed... But that little prank from the JeTi couple had cheered her up and she remembered she wasn't as depressed as before and that made her think that she owed her unnies. Of course, being the slow unnies they are, they never thought she had a hurtful past like that. But then again, Seohyun was good at hiding her feelings and would've been employed as an actress if it weren't for her love for music. She was indeed a very talented girl. Even at school, she excelled in anything and everything. She was always the top student and one of the nicest; which was probably why the kids had avenged her 'break up' by bullying Nana. 
Seohyun looked in one of the mirrors, facing a reflection of herself. So similar yet so different... The real Seohyun had feelings as well as thoughts, but the Reflection in the mirror was a mere invention of humans and had no thoughts or feelings.
Seohyun continued to stare at herself, realizing something was wrong with the reflection. Yes. It was SMILING smirking at her. Seohyun touched her lips to check if she was smirking. no. That's when the reflection started talking:
"Seohyun, you've made her life miserable. You have ruined her chance of working with friendly members. You are... Just as bad as her."
"NO!!"
Seohyun closed her eyes and when she opened them, the twisted smirk on the mirror was gone and a scared Seohyun stared back at her.
*Illusion?*
Seohyun ran out of the mirror room and right into her fellow members. She wanted to restrain herself from panting too hard, but after all the illusion misunderstanding and the running, she couldn't quite hide it. But being the lucky Maknae she is, no one seemed to notice anything wrong with her... Well except for one person...
 
"YAH YOONA!!!"
 
Yoona stopped staring at Seohyun and turned to Tiffany. "What's wrong, unnie?" Tiffany then shouted:" I WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!" The younger one then did her Aegyo, which made the whiny Tiffany, even whinier. 
"YAAAAHHHH!!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT I HATE YOUR AEGYO???"
Yoona just looked at her and said:" Aaaaanyways, what were you saying?"
Tiffany just huffed an turned her attention to the Ferris wheel. Yoona continued staring at Seohyun who looked terrified. Why? She didn't know. The visual approached Yuri and nudged her.
 
"Have you noticed something different about Seohyun?"
 
Yuri, who wanted to keep the whole investigation to herself, just shrugged and said:
 
"Nah. She's just a bit tired, I think. Give her time and she'll soon be the old maknae."
 
Yoona believed her unnie without a second thought and went back to pestering Tiffany.
~~~
~~~
On the other hand, Sooyiung was meeting up with Jonghyun, at their dorm. She'd texted Yuri, telling her to keep the members busy at the amusement park while she talked with Jonghyun. Yuri had agreed and told her about the whole Yoona incident earlier. Sooyoung told her to just shrug it off and pretend as if she didn't know anything. They didn't need a talkative Yoona in their detective-group. They already had Sooyoung and Yuri an that was enough.
 
Sooyoung got off the couch with the sound of the doorbell. She opened the door, smirking.
 
"Long time no see, Lee Jonghyun."