Meeting gone wrong

Flower power

Sooyoung smiled at her friend and dragged him inside. She then made him sit in front of her, on one of the chairs they had bought. She looked at him in a playful manner then grabbed his hands, not breaking eye contact. Jonghyun too, leaned in and whispered, even though there was no one around,

 

"So, what is it you want to know?"

"I...I have been observing our maknae...Seohyun. The one who did the WGM show with Yonghwa?"

"Oh yes! The one we pranked, right? I remember how you threatened to cut my hair if I ...I still get shivers at the thought of that!"

"Y-YAH!!! I don't have time for your jokes!"

After she said that, Jonghyun's expression changed into a serious one and he listened carefully.

"Seohyun had a past with Yonghwa. They went to the same high school and... had intimidated her, along with After School's Nana. Do you know any of this?"

Jonghyun shook his head with his eyes wide open. He couldn't believe a word of it! Yonghwa always told them everything and if he hadn't told them something THIS important, then he definitely had other things to hide. He rubbed his temples, deep in thought. He searched in his memories, trying to remember anything suspicious Yonghwa had done...but nothing came to mind. He couldn't imagine their caring leader do anything like this. Him who had always hated intimidation and anything alike...

 

"No, sorry! I didn't notice anything!"

"Are you sure? No yearbooks, diaries, or secret rooms?"

"Well, I think he threw out all of his yearbooks and he keeps his diary in safety and about secret rooms--WAIT WHAT?? Are you messing with me, Choi Sooyoung?"

"I dunno"

Jonghyun then grinned widely and jumped on Sooyoung, attacking her with tickles. He knew exactly where to tickle, since he'd known her for a long time. Too long. It was enough time for friendship to turn into something more. Something called love. But he knew that Sooyoung would never accept him. She was always so sophisticated and would make remarks that no one noticed. But him...he was just the average idol who would judge a book by it's cover. He wasn't the kind of person Sooyoung deserved. She deserved someone smarter. Someone like Onew who got second place at school. Someone so...unlike him.

Sooyoung laughed even more. She couldn't take this much! She had never been tickled this much and she knew she couldn't bear it for long. She was always physically weak. I mean, sure she was good in gymnastics and running, but when it came to tickling, she couldn't take it and wouldn't be able to breath. She just hoped Jonghyun knew that...but it seemed like he didn't, becaus she kept on tickling her. She tried to talk between pants and laughs:

 

"J-Jong-h-hyun! S-st-top!"

"HAHAHA!! Why should I? You're the one who messed with me!"

"N-no! Y-you d-ont-t un-unders-stand!"

But no matter how hard she tried, Jonghyun wouldn't stop. And after some minutes, she couldn't breath anymore and died all she saw after that, was black.