Appology

Flower power

 

Chapter three
 
Seohyun looked at the other members smiling.
"And the day after, I met my wonderful unnies!"
Out of nowhere, a hand flew to pinch one of her cheeks. Then Hyoyeon's voice could be heard:
"Aigoo! Maknae-ah, since when are you so cute?"
Sunny slapped her arm playfully while saying:"YAH!! I'm waaaay cuter! Right, Seohyun?"
Seohyun chuckled at her unnie's silliness as she nodded her head. She could never thank them for what they had done. After all, they had helped her out of her poor state with their cheers and encouragements. 
"Why don't we go out? You know, to change the mood and all."
Everyone looked at Tiffany and agreed. They got ready and headed out to their favourite cafe. 
Seohyun was smiling widely all the way. She really loved her unnies and how they always managed to make her smile. But she knew very well that deceiving her naive unnies would end up very badly...but she didn't know what to do when Jessica ha caught her talking to Yonghwa. She felt like she had to be the victim. Like she had to keep her innocent image so that they'd stay by her side. If only...
"YAH!! You're spacing out, Seo baby!!"
Seohyun blushed at the embarrassing nickname and apologized immediately. Yuri nudged Sooyoung and told her something Seohyun couldn't hear. But she couldn't care less. She knew that whatever it was, her naive unnies wouldn't backstab her...they wouldn't be as cruel as she was...
Just then, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, only to come face to face with her ex-best friend, Nana. Seohyun put on a fake smile and greeted her. Nana bowed and shouted :"Mianhaeyo, Seohyun ah!! I'm sorry for what I did in high school, I hope we can be friends as idols."
Despite what you might think, and what her unnies were expecting, Seohyun lifted Nana's chin and glared at her:"You knew I liked him. But still, you betrayed me. But you know, the kind person I am, I forgave you a loooooong time ago! Of course, I couldn't let go of my best friend, right?"
Nana just hung her head low. She never expected Seohyun to be like this. Guess she just didn't know her that well...then, suddenly, to their surprise, Taeyeon invited Nana to sit with them. Nana just blushed and said:"A-anni but thank you for asking! I...I have to sit with Lizzy and Raina! Once again, please forgive me Seohyun ah!"
Nana bowed once again and quickly went off to a table. Seohyun just smirked and turned to her unnies. By then, her expression had changed to the innocent Maknae everyone knew. 
"Taeyeon unnie, I want a banana smoothie!" She beamed happily.
Seohyun didn't notice the suspicious looks Yuri and Sooyoung were giving her. The two members didn't quite believe what the Maknae had said and after their confrontation with Nana, both of them had seen the sincerity in her eyes when she had apologized. No mean queenka would be like that. Not even a pretty and cute one like Nana herself. But they couldn't just accuse Seohyun, one of their own members. Plus, they didn't exactly have a witness and they knew better than to accuse the innocent looking Seohyun.
Sooyoung snapped out of her thoughts when Taeyeon suddenly touched her cheek. "YAH!! Giant ah, can I take your order?"
Sooyoung rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Midget unnie!! I want a coffee...double double!!"
Taeyeon flinched but stayed silent. After all, she started it THIS time...
Yuri was still lost in her thoughts. Why was Seohyun crying if she was the antagonist in the past? Why would she even lie about these things? Yuri couldnt help but notice that when the Maknae was talking about this Yonghwa, her eyes weren't twinkling and she didn't seem that sad even though her cheeks were stained with tears. Yuri had seen her friends fall in love and never would the twinkle in their eyes go unnoticed by her. So it must be a normal thing to do...
"Unnie, what would you like?"
Yuri looked at the smiling Maknae and saw she was genuinely happy. Was it because of Nana's appology, or was it because...no way, it couldn't have. Besides, she's known this kid ever since her trainee days. She couldn't be that nasty.
"Unnie?"
Yuri plastered a smile and softly said:
"I want a moka." 
And she headed to the table where the other members were bickering non-stop.
----
 
Author's note for you~<3
Hey~
So? How'd you guys like the story so far? I'm really happy that this was a success. I really think I've improved my writing skills, I mean, come on! Look at my first story, it's...so amateur looking!
Anyways, please ignore author's randomness! Comments and sunbbies are welcome!!
*now then, I have to update another story...*