Betrayal

Flower power

 

Flower power
 
Butterfly, butto spider
 
The nine girls danced, panting hard. None of them would sing along while practicing their moves, except for Seohyun. This song, it's lyrics described exactly how she felt about Yonghwa. He WAS a spider pretending to be a butterfly. And she was just another insect that had been tricked by his appearance. Just another victim of his sweet words that never failed to do the job. A tear rolled down her cheek as she quickly wiped it away. At the same moment, the music stopped and her unnies started  groaning and falling on the ground. The dance teacher made his way to Seohyun who stood still, wondering what had happened this time. The teacher then confronted her:"Seohyun-ah, is there something bothering you?"
Seohyun blushed and shook her head furiously, mumbling:"it's nothing, I'm just tired." Seeing the maknae's situation, the teacher dismissed everyone. 
-
-
-
 
Jessica ran to Seohyun. She'd caught her crying last night and she wanted to know if her dongseng was alright. She stopped in her tracks as she heard soft sobs. *not again* she quietly opened Seohyun's door and saw that she was calling someone. She knew she shouldn't do this. Eavesdrop, I mean. But she also knew that the maknae's parents had put their daughters in their hands and that they should take care of her.
 
"Oppa? Are you feeling okay?"
 
Her voice made her snap out of her thoughts and she listened carefully. She couldn't exactly hear the other person's voice, but if the Maknae had called him oppa, it must've been someone she cared for.
 
"B-but oppa! I-I al-already t-told you!!"
 
That made Jessica even more furious. No one was supposed to make the kind Maknae stutter! No one at all!! With that, she opened the door, snatched the phone away from Seohyun and shouted to the other person
"DON'T INTERFERE WITH OUR LIVES, YOU BASTARD!!"
 
She hung up, causing the poor Maknae to fall on her knees, crying loudly.
Jessica sat on her knees, hugging the poor girl tightly. She had no idea why the Maknae was crying so much. She mumbled:"I-if you want, you could tell me what happened. But I'm not forcing you or anyth--"
"Unnie, I think you deserve to know."
 
Seohyun's POV
 
It all started on the first year of
High school. I wasn't all quiet and shy like I am now. In fact, I was one of the queenkas and was very social. 
 
Anyways, I went to check on the board, to see what class I was in. I made my way to my class but bumped into someone in the process. I looked up and saw a flawless face. My heart skipped a beat or two, when I finally realized I had bumped into someone. I started stuttering:"M-mianhae! I w-wasn't looking!" I quickly bowed as I heard the guy chuckle and say:"You're cute."
At that point, I was as red as a tomato and I quickly went to my class.
 
Later on, I learned that he was the student council Vice President. That made it way more unbearable for me. I found out, from my friends, that his name was Jung Yonghwa and I knew that I was in love with him. I didn't deny myself. I never liked people who did. It is as if they're lying to themselves and that is the worst person to lie to.
Anyways, one day, I decided to let it all out. I couldn't take it anymore. It was really too hard for my heart and I was always fragile when it came to things like this. So I went straight to the council president's office and knocked on the door. When the door was opened, a very handsome man stood in front of me. I quickly bowed and said:"I'm sorry Council prez, but could I please see Jung Yonghwa?"
The president looked at me and smirked. He quickly pulled me in by my wrist. When I got in, my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.
There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room and I quickly understood what was happening. I looked at the man in horror as he smirked again. I pulled myself away from him, but he found his way to make me lie on the bed. I closed my eyes, waiting for something bad to happen, but instead, all the weigh was pushed off me. I opened my eyes, and saw Yonghwa tackling the president on the ground. When the erted boy got unconscious, Yonghwa turned to me, looking at me worriedly. I smiled half-heartedly as he lent me a hand. I took it, my heart beating as fast as it could. His hand fit mine perfectly!! If only I could tell him---
"Did you want to talk to me?"
 
I look at him as he smiles warmly at me making my heart do summersaults. My cheeks flush red as I lean in, kissing him. I quickly back away, shocked about what had just happened. I bowed quickly shouting a "Mianhaeyeo and thank you for your help" before running out of the room.
I take refuge in the washroom as i splash water to my face to calm the heat. My heart starts going crazy as i recall my actions. That's when I hear faint sobs. I make my way towards the stall that's making the sound. I quickly recognize the voice as I say worriedly:"Nana, are you okay? Nana, open the door!! Nana--"
I was cut off by the opening of the door. I smiled and tried to hug my best friend, but she glared at me as if I had done something horrible. I frowned and tried asking her again:"Nana, what's the matter--"
A slap came across my face. I touched my stinging cheek as Nana shouted:" WHY? WHY'D YOU DO IT?WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! EVEN AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS, I STILL DON'T KNOW YOU!!!" 
If Nana felt betrayed, I was feeling ten times worst. I had told her about my crush on him and she was saying I was the bad guy? I tried to swallow my tears who were threatening to pour out. But one mischievous tear, rolled down my stinging cheek as I told her:"This is the end of us."
With that, I strode out of the washroom, leaving the traitor behind. I couldn't believe it! My friend! My childhood friend had betrayed me. I made my way to my house, trying to calm my tears. I bet I looked red from holding them back, because all the passers gave me weird looks. When I reached home, I ran towards my room, without greeting my parents. There, on my bed, I cried my heart out. I made a promise to myself that I'd never make friends nor talk ever again. 
 
End of POV
 
Seohyun turns to look at her unnie and smiles sadly:"And I've been keeping that promise until now."
 
________
Author's note for you~<3
 
Hi!! *waves vigorously*
I hope you liked the first chapter! This was only part of the story...
Maybe I shouldn't make this a one-shot... 
Anyways! What would you want me to do with it?
. Stick with the one-shot
. Make it into a fanfic
So? Please comment and subscribe (if it's worth subscribingXD)
Umm...BYE!!!