Chapter Nine

Capturing Your Love

"Hey guys! You know what today is right?" JanDi asked.

The rest of F4 and JanDi were hanging out in the lounge at ShinHwa High School. Everyone looked up at JanDi giving her confused looks. JanDi sighed as she put her tea down.

"Today is GaEul's birthday." JanDi said.

"Today?" Yi Jung asked.

"Yep, and I'm planning a surprise party for her, but I don't know where though."

"Well we can't do it any my house, my grandfather needs his rest." Ji Hoo said.

"Not mine, you know how my witch mother is." JunPyo said.

"Can't do it at mine, my father is going to be there." Woo Bin said.

Everyone's eyes turned toward Yi Jung. Yi Jung took a sip of his tea. He looked up to see everyone giving him a puppy face. His eyes widened as he spit out his tea.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why my place?" Yi Jung asked.

F3 and JanDi dragged Yi Jung to his pottery studio with decorations and party supplies.

"Because your the only one who has a place open with less people inside." JunPyo said.

Yi Jung glared at them, as he opened his door. He looked down to see the door knob, his face showing confusion.

"Yi Jung sunbae, what's wrong?" JanDi asked.

Yi Jung turned toward them, moving his eyes to the door.

"This was locked." Yi Jung said.

Everyone's eyes widened as Yi Jung and them went inside. The lights were already on, and a glass of champagne was out. He thought of only one person, his father. He rolled his eyes as he walked in more, to see a purse on the bench, thinking again that it was one of his father's woman's things. He heard footsteps as he looked up to see a girl walking around his shelves looking at his art.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Yi Jung asked sternly.

The lady turned around as she smiled. Yi Jung eyes grew big as he dropped his keys in his hands.

"Cha Eun Jae?" Yi Jung asked.

Eun Jae smiled as she walked up to him, hugging him tightly.

"Yi Jung ah, it's been a while." Eun Jae smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Yi Jung asked.

"I came to see you silly, oh hello, its nice to see you guys too." Eun Jae smiled.

"Eun Jae." Woo Bin smiled.

"Well I see you have guest, I'll come by tomorrow. Bye Yi Jung." Eun Jae waved.

Yi Jung heard the door close, as he fell to the floor.

"Yah! Yi Jung." Woo Bin caught him.

"Sunbae!" JanDi yelled.

"I'm fine...I...I just need some water that's all." Yi Jung said.

"Water? Okay, I'll get you some water."

JanDi ran toward the sink, grabbing a cub, filling it with cold water, rushing back to give it to Yi Jung.

Yi Jung gulped the whole thing as he let out a big breath of air.

♫ Play 애인만들기 (Making a Lover) by SS501 ♫
Music

"Let's hurry up and set up before GaEul unexpectedly gets here."

"Alright!" JanDi smiled.

"Lets go guys! Hwaiting!"

F4 looked at JanDi as they burst out of laughter. They grabbed some supplies and started decorating.

Yi Jung went near his bar and started putting the happy birthday sign. JunPyo and Ji Hoo were making the cake as JanDi and Woo Bin were blowing balloons up.

JunPyo and Ji Hoo were looking at the frosting trying to figure out what GaEul would like. They both picked up something different, Ji Hoo vanilla, JunPyo chocolate. They looked at each other, and thought about something and smiled to each other. Yi Jung took out some drinks from his refrigerator, he grabbed some plates to use and some other things. While he was doing that, Ji Hoo and JunPyo was working on the cake while Woo Bin and JanDi were having a balloon fight. Yi Jung came out with the plates, as one of the balloons hit his face. He looked the other way as he grabbed the balloon, walking toward JanDi, rubbing it on her hair.

"Ah! Sunbae!"

Woo Bin laughed as they started grabbing the balloons throwing it all over the place, one landed in JunPyo's face as he looked up at them.

"Yah! You almost ruined the cake!"

Ji Hoo laughed softly as JunPyo looked at him.

"You think that's funny?" JunPyo asked as he grabbed some frosting on his finger, spreading it on Ji Hoo's face.

"Uh! Yah!" Ji Hoo laughed as he grabbed some frosting rubbing it on JunPyo.

"Aish!" JunPyo laughed.

Ji Hoo and JunPyo ran around, rubbing frosting on each other as they looked at the others. JunPyo walked up to JanDi smiling at her, rubbing chocolate frosting on her. Her eyes widened as she grabbed the balloon rubbing it on his hair.

"Goo JunPyo!"

Ji Hoo ran toward Woo Bin and Yi Jung rubbing his vanilla frosting on them.

"Ji Hoo ah!" Woo Bin and Yi Jung yelled.

Everyone laughed as they sat down on the floor with laughter. They hadn't had so much fun in the longest time, especially Yi Jung, after loosing the people he loved, he was able to smile once more with his good friends. Yi Jung looked up at the clock.

♫ Stop Music ♫

"We should start cleaning up, GaEul should be soon." Yi Jung said.

"Yeah, come on."

3 hours later~

F4 was inside making sure everything was neat and ready for GaEul's arrival. Ji Hoo was doing some finishing touches on the cake, as JunPyo and Woo Bin were spreading out the balloons. Yi Jung was in the back of the bar, fiddling with GaEul's gift. He smiled as he took the tea cup out of the box. It was finally finished and he was very impressed at its shape and color. The color was a nice light pink mixed in with maroon to get the autumn color. He named his creation "Autumn Leave." He smiled as he put it in the box, wrapping it nicely.

JanDi was outside waiting for GaEul's arrival.

GaEul's View.

"Aish why does JanDi want me to meet at Yi Jung's pottery studio, I don't want to see his face anymore." GaEul said.

GaEul kept walking as she spotted JanDi freezing in the cold. Her eyes widened as she ran up toward her.

"JanDi ah, why didn't you go inside, its cold out here." GaEul said.

"I'm alright GaEul ah, come on."

GaEul started walking as JanDi covered her eyes.

"JanDi where are we going?" GaEul asked.

"Just follow me."

Hearing GaEul's voice, JunPyo and the rest of F4 smiled.

"You guys ready?" JunPyo asked.

"Yep." Yi Jung smiled.

"Yah, JanDi let me-"

"Happy Birthday!"

GaEul's eyes widened as she saw the beautiful decorations around Yi Jung's pottery studio. She was appalled at the work they put into, making her a surprise party. GaEul smiled as she looked at everyone of them.

"How did you guys-"

"JanDi told us." Yi Jung smiled.

GaEul turned toward JanDi as she smiled.

"Come on lets go."

JanDi and F4 sang happy birthday to her, GaEul smiled as she looked at all of them.

"Well aren't you going to blow out your candles?" Woo Bin said.

GaEul smiled as she blew them out, clapping with everyone.

They talked among themselves, about there day until Yi Jung came out with his gift. He sat next to GaEul, passing her the box.

"What's this?" GaEul asked.

"It's your birthday present, I didn't know it was your birthday, or what you wanted but, here is at least something."

GaEul stared at Yi Jung as she took the small card off the box, reading it.

"Don't read it out loud." Yi Jung said.

"Yah! I want to know what you wrote!" JunPyo yelled.

Ji Hoo walked behind GaEul as he smiled.

"GaEul ah, hope your birthday is a good one, make this gift give you wonderful tea and wonderful memories, Yi Jung." Ji Hoo read.

"Yah!" Yi Jung slapped Ji Hoo's shoulder.

GaEul and everyone else laughed as she opened the gift. Her eyes widened as she stared at it.

"GaEul ah, what is it?"

GaEul stared at Yi Jung as she took out the tea cup.

"You...how?" GaEul said.

"GaEul ah, wasn't that one of your creations you wanted to make in your pottery class?" JanDi asked.

GaEul looked at Yi Jung.

"How did you know about this?" GaEul asked.

"Let's just say, I go there a lot to help out. And I spotted your paper on the desk." Yi Jung smiled.

GaEul looked at the tea cup as she started crying. Nobody has ever took the time to make her something as beautiful as this. She smiled as she hugged Yi Jung. Yi Jung's eyes grew big feeling her head in his neck. He put his arms around her waist accepting the hug.

"Thank you." GaEul whispered only letting Yi Jung hear.

He smiled as he whispered back.

"Your welcome."

Tea Cup
(pretend its the colors haha)

"Okay you love birds, lets go around with the presents alright!" Woo Bin smirked as he passed his gift to her.

So many gifts came from everyone, Yi Jung's tea cup, Woo Bin's watch, JunPyo and JanDi's necklace and JanDi's homemade cookies. Ji Hoo walked toward the small key board he brought, starting to play a nice melody. GaEul smiled as she closed her eyes listening to the piece. This was the best day to her. Not only was it fun, she was glad she got to spend her birthday with the ones she loved, and the ones who cared for her. She opened her eyes, looking at Yi Jung. Yi Jung turned toward her and smiled as he looked back at Ji Hoo playing. GaEul's eyes widened as she felt something in her chest. She stood up as tears came out of her eyes.

"GaEul ah." JanDi said.

Ji Hoo stopped playing as he looked up at her.

"Thank you everyone, I'm very thankful of you guys." GaEul said, as more tears came out.

JanDi smiled as everyone else did.

Yi Jung smiled as he hugged her softly, letting her cry on his shoulder.

On the outside, Eun Jae looked at Yi Jung. She turned away as she looking at someone from a distance. Her phone by her ear.

"So, I see you want to break them up too." Someone said through her phone.

"What do you want from this?"

♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

The guy appeared by her, as Eun Jae turned to see his face.

"I'm SunPyo, lets work together to make our happiness come true."

Eun Jae smiled as she shook her hand.

"Alright, let's work together."

Both of them turned to see Yi Jung and GaEul smiling at each other.

'Look out GaEul/Yi Jung, your happiness won't last long.' Eun Jae and SunPyo thought as they walked together away from the pottery studio.

Preview of Chapter 10:

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung smiled.

"Sunbae." GaEul smiled hugging him.


"I'm Cha Eun Jae, your new pottery teacher."

Yi Jung's eyes widened as he walked in to see Eun Jae and GaeEul working together on an piece.

He turned to see SunPyo waiting for GaEul.