Chapter Seven

Capturing Your Love

"Yi Jung ah." Woo Bin said.

"I admit."

Yi Jung stared at his friends, all of them in the eye.

"I admit!" Yi Jung yelled.

Yi Jung turned toward the ocean, he walked near the edge.

"I ADMIT! I'M IN LOVE WITH CHU GAEUL!" Yi Jung screamed.

F3 looked at each other as they smiled.

"Finally." Ji Hoo said.

GaEul and JanDi's View:

"GaEul, where did you go?" JanDi asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Someplace. I'm going to bed, good night." GaEul said as she crawled into her bed, shutting her lamp off.

JanDi looked at GaEul, she was about to walk up toward her, but then she felt something buzzing in her pocket. JanDi looked down to see it was JunPyo.

"Goo JunPyo, what happened?" JanDi asked walking outside of the room.

"Stupid Yi Jung that's all." JunPyo replied.

"What did he do this time? Did he drink again?" JanDi was now worried.

"No, he went to the club to beat SunPyo up."

"WHAT!" JanDi turned around, covering .

"What? Why for?" JanDi asked.

"He was cheating on GaEul, so Yi Jung got mad and went to the club and beat his face to shreads." JunPyo said.

"SunPyo, I swear if I see him again, I'm going to-"

"Also GaEul was there."

JanDi eyes widened.

"GaEul?" JanDi asked.

"Yeah, she slapped Yi Jung."

"What! She slapped him? What for?"

"I don't know, when we ran out to catch up with him, she slapped him right then and there. I have to go now, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Araso, good night."

JanDi put her phone down as she turned to see GaEul sleeping silently. JanDi crawled in next to her, as she thought of the reasons why GaEul would slap Yi Jung. He did the right thing, but what is GaEul thinking?

Yi Jung's View:

"Yi Jung ah, here let me see your face." a girl said.

"Does it hurt?"

Yi Jung stood quiet as he turned toward the girl.

"Get out." He said as he got up from the couch.

"But-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

The girl got scared as she grabbed her things running out of the studio. Yi Jung was now alone as he turned toward some clay on the table. He began to shape it into a nice tea up, giving him an idea. He ran toward his pottery machine and just started creating. His hands moved nicely around the cups body, forming its shape to be nice and balanced. He then turned it off, placing the cup in the heated oven. He waited as he felt a text coming through his phone. He picked it up and read.

"Meet me at the ice rink....GaEul..."

Yi Jung stared at his phone, putting it back in his pocket.

"What does she want now?" Yi Jung asked as he grabbed his car keys, driving down toward the ice rink.

He parked his car on the side, as he ran to see GaEul in the middle of the empty ice rink.

"GaEul." Yi Jung said.

GaEul turned around to see Yi Jung right in front of him.

"Why did you want me to meet you here? It's late, shouldn't you be in bed." Yi Jung said.

"Why did you hit him." GaEul asked.

Yi Jung who was fed up with the questions turns to walk away.

"Answer me!" GaEul yelled.

Yi Jung stopped as he turns toward her.

"I told you, he cheated on you so I got back at him, simple as that." Yi Jung said.

"I don't understand." GaEul said.

"What more do you want me to say! That's all the reason! So go home GaEul!" Yi Jung said as he turned around to leave.

"Why did you do that when your exactly just like him!" GaEul screamed.

Yi Jung stopped. He couldn't believe what GaEul had just said. Did she just say that SunPyo was exactly like him?

"What did you say?" Yi Jung asked.

"Your exactly like SunPyo, dating girls, playing with their hearts, you don't even know what the meaning of love is! You don't know anything but how to play with girls hearts!" GaEul yelled as she stared at him.

"I'm leaving." GaEul said as she starts walking away.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung says.

GaEul stopped as she turned to face him again.

"What do you want." GaEul asked.

"I want your opinion on me." Yi Jung asked.

"What?" GaEul asked staring at Yi Jung.

"What do you think of me, honestly."

GaEul looked at Yi Jung as she turned away.

"You must be crazy." GaEul said as she started walking off the ice rink.

Yi Jung ran up toward he as he grabbed her hand.

"I'm not crazy! I want to know the truth, what do you think of me." Yi Jung said.

"What do I think, okay here is what I think, you are a selfish rich guy who thinks that all the girls will fall to your feet, that all the girls hearts are just little games out there to play. Well let me tell you something, you may know how girls act, but you don't know how they feel, you don't know anything about how girls feel when they are in love, especially when you break their hearts." GaEul said as she walks off.

♫ Play노을.. 바라보다 (Picture of You) by 동방신기 ♫
Music

Yi Jung stared off as GaEul was now completely gone, leaving him by himself. He turns off to see the ice solid on the ground. He falls to the ground as he remembered about him and GaEul skating on this ice rink before. How she was happy to be by his side. He laid down on the cold ice floor, tears coming out of his eyes. He has never experience so much pain before, that it hurt him so much inside, especially in his heart. He couldn't explain any of this, but he knew one thing. GaEul was right, he is selfish, he does play with girls hearts like they are games, and of course, he doesn't know how girls feel about love, especially that one word.

"What does love mean?" Yi Jung asked himself.

What does it mean? Yi Jung closed his eyes, small tears leaving his eyelids, washing down his cheeks, dripping on to the ice bellow. He stayed there for sometime as he heard foot steps coming near him. He opened his eyes to see SunPyo.

♫ Stop Music ♫

GaEul was in the porridge shop by herself with the Master. JanDi was in Calidonia with JunPyo and her family for the weekend. She heard the door open as she turned to bow.

"Welcome."

"GaEul."

GaEul looked up to see SunPyo in front of her.

"Oppa." GaEul said.

SunPyo ran up to her as he hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Its just, I can't stop thinking about you. I love you so much, that I need to be by your side once more."

GaEul looked at him.

"SunPyo oppa."


♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

"GaEul I love you."GaEul looked at him, as SunPyo leans in, laying his lips on hers.

The door opened as they kissed to show So Yi Jung.

Yi Jung's eyes widened as he turned away, showing GaEul and SunPyo in the back kissing.

♥Preview for Chapter 8♥:

"Why are you with him after what he has done to you!"

"Why do you care about my personal life! Just go back to your fun and games!"

"I can't!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Why!"

"Because I love you!"