Chapter Four

Capturing Your Love

"DATE!!!" JanDi screamed.

"Yep, 순표 오빠 (SunPyo oppa) asked me to go clubbing with him." GaEul smiled.

"Clubbing? GaEul, are you sure you want to?" JanDi asked.

"Why, is there something wrong with me going out with my 남자 친구 (boyfriend)?" GaEul asked.

"But GaEul, you just started dating SunPyo and now..."

GaEul smiled as she walked over toward JanDi sitting down next to her.

"I know your worried about me as much as I worry about you with JunPyo sunbae but I'll be totally fine, we went clubbing before so it should be fine." GaEul said.

"You went where!" JanDi yelled.

"Aigoo just calm down." GaEul laughed.

F4 POV~

"Yi Jung ah, you alright, you look like your spacing out?" WooBin said.

"Yeah man, whats up with you, you've been like this for hours, whats on your mind?" JunPyo asked.

"Huh?" Yi Jung asked.

"See what I mean." JunPyo said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh, sorry. I have to go, gotta meet some people for my art show."

Yi Jung grabbed his coat as he walked toward the door, closing it behind him.

"I swear, sometimes I don't understand him." JunPyo said.

"Somethings wrong with him." WooBin said.

'I better go, before he does anything stupid.' WooBin thought as he got up, grabbing his coat.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" JunPyo yelled.

~

Yi Jung walked out of the lounge as he went into his car. He sat there as his thoughts trailed to last night.

♫ Play노을.. 바라보다 (Picture of You) by 동방신기 ♫
Music

(Start when Jaejoong starts singing. Try read slow so you...until you hit the end of the chorus. It should end at the chorus when you hit the stop music)

Flashback:

"I'm sorry sunbae. I can't accept your request." GaEul said.

Yi Jung stared into GaEul's eyes.

"I thought that was what you wanted? You wanted me to ask you on a date and now you changed you mind?" Yi Jung asked.

"Sunbae, I'm sorry but, I must decline. I have a boyfriend now. I gave up on you long time ago, I'm sorry."

GaEul ran out of the studio leaving Yi Jung by himself.

Hearing the door close, Yi Jung fell to the ground. His head leaning againest the table's leg.

End of Flashback.

Yi Jung laid back onto his car seat. He took deep breathes as he got his car keys out, starting the car. He knew there was only one thing that he could do to keep himself from not thinking about GaEul.

Yi Jung drove toward the club he always goes to. Where he always drank and got drunk. Yi Jung was sitting by himself as WooBin came in.

♫ Stop Music ♫

"Yah! So Yi Jung! What's wrong with you!" WooBin yelled.

The music in the club was loud that Yi Jung couldn't hear.

"Oh WooBin ah, come have a drink with me hm?" Yi Jung smiled.

"Aish Yah! Your already drunk, lets go."

"GaEul."

WooBin looked at Yi Jung, his eyes looking into the distance where Yi Jung was looking at. There, they both saw GaEul with SunPyo dancing.

"GaEul...Chu GaEul." Yi Jung smiled as he stumbled out of his chair, walking toward her.

"GaEul ah."

GaEul turned as her eyes widened to see Yi Jung here.

"Yi Jung sunbae, what are you doing here?"

"What are you talking about, we have date."

Yi Jung stumbles as GaEul helps him up.

"Yi Jung sunbae your drunk." GaEul said.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung laughs.

"Yah, who are you flirting with my girl." SunPyo said.

"Your girl?" Yi Jung starts laughing.

"Do you think I'm funny?" Sun Pyo asked.

"Ha." Yi Jung sneered at him.

"You." Sun Pyo said as he punched Yi Jung in the face.

Yi Jung fell to the floor, as he got up wiping the blood of his mouth.

"Yi Jung sunbae!" GaEul yelled as she ran up toward him.

"Let's go GaEul." SunPyo said as he dragged GaEul out.

"가지마, 가을. (Don't Go, GaEul)"

GaEul stopped as she turned to see Yi Jung standing up.

" 가지마 채빨 (Please don't go)"

GaEul kept looking at Yi Jung, seeing him plead for her not to go.

"가을! (GaEul!)" Yi Jung screams.

WooBin runs to his side as he looks up at GaEul.

"Don't worry about him GaEul, he always acts like this when he's drunk. He called out my name before." WooBin said as he picks Yi Jung up, walking him to his car outside.

GaEul watches as she follows WooBin, helping him set Yi Jung in the car.

"Are you sure he's going to be alright?" GaEul asked.

"He should be fine by tomorrow." WooBin said.

GaEul watched as WooBin drove away.

"가을, you ready?" SunPyo asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

WooBin finally arrives at Yi Jung's house. The maids opened the door as WooBin went upstairs to his room, setting him down in his bed.

"Yi Jung ah, don't do this to me. You know how hard it is to see you like this." WooBin said as he starts heading out.

"GaEul ah."

WooBin turns around as he stares at Yi Jung calling out GaEul's name. But there wasn't anything he could but just to leave and let him rest.

The next morning~

"So how was your date with SunPyo?" JanDi asked.

"It was good!"

A buzz sound was heard as JanDi pulled out her phone.

"여보세요? (Hello?)" JanDi answered.

"Oh JiHoo sunbae, huh? uh yeah sure I'll come. Bring GaEul..alright."

JanDi hanged up as she faced GaEul.

"GaEul ah." JanDi began.

"What?"

"Do you want to go to Yi Jung sunbae's art show?"

"Yi Jung sunbae's art show?" GaEul asked.

"Yeah, all of us are going, come on alright, maybe you can bring SunPyo with you." JanDi said.

"Sure, I think he will be able to come."

Two Days Later!~

JanDi and GaEul were waiting of outside Yi Jung's museum as SunPyo showed up.

"GaEul!" SunPyo waved.

"Oh oppa." GaEul smiled as she ran up to him.

"Ah oppa, this is my best friend JanDi."

"Oh 안녕하세요 (hello)" SunPyo bowed.

"Ah ye 안녕하세요." JanDi smiled.

"Shall we go." GaEul smiled.

F4~

"So which art piece your going to delicate to GaEul?" WooBin nudged.

" 예? (huh?)"

"Nothing." WooBin smiled.

"Oh there's JanDi and GaEul." JunPyo said.

♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

Yi Jung turned to see JanDi and GaEul smiling, but all of a sudden, he saw an unfamiliar face. There with his arms around GaEul's waist, SunPyo smiling as he was having a conversation with both GaEul and JanDi.

"Who's that?" Ji Hoo asked.

"I don't know. He doesn't look familiar." JunPyo said.

Yi Jung's eyes widened.

"Its that guy." WooBin said.

Yi Jung turned around as he stared off, with his facial express showing his aggressiveness.

♥Preview for Chapter 5♥:

"Yi Jung sunbae, congradulations on your art work, it looks lovely." GaEul smiles.

"Thanks." Was all Yi Jung could say.

SunPyo who was ignoring Yi Jung, smiles towards GaEul.

"GaEul, I have to go now, they are pulling me in for work tonight, I'll see you tomorrow though."

"Alright, don't work yourself to hard." GaEul smiles.

SunPyo smiles as he gave Yi Jung a glance before kissing GaEul on her lips before leaving.

♫ Stop Music ♫