Chapter Six

Capturing Your Love

The next day, it was quiet. GaEul didn't come to work, not only did she not come, she wasn't picking up her phone. JanDi who was at the shop started getting worried, she picked picked up her phone up, calling GaEul.

"Yeobseyo?"

"GaEul! Are you okay? Where are you?" JanDi yelled.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." GaEul said.

"GaEul, are you sure, you sound like your crying."

"I'm fine, I just need sometime alone."

GaEul hanged up as JanDi put her phone down from her ear.

"What's wrong GaEul." JanDi said.

"What's wrong with GaEul?"

JanDi looked up to see Goo JunPyo staring at her.

"I don't know, she didn't come to work and she started crying on the phone." JanDi said.

"Do you want me to drop you off at her house?" JunPyo asked.

"Please." JanDi said as she took off her apron, following JunPyo to his car.

GaEul was at home, in her bed. She couldn't get the memory out of her head, seeing SunPyo kissing another girl, cheating on her. She tossed and turned as she stood up, grabbing a tissue, blowing her nose.

"SunPyo oppa." She said as more tears came out.

"GaEul!"

GaEul looked up seeing JanDi and JunPyo walking near her.

"JanDi, sunbae, what are you doing here?" GaEul asked.

"I'm worried about you, what's wrong GaEul?" JanDi asked.

"Its SunPyo." GaEul said.

JanDi and JunPyo exchanged looks as they looked at GaEul.

"That guy you were with at Yi Jung's art show?" JunPyo asked.

"Yeah." GaEul said.

"What about him GaEul?" JanDi asked.

"He...I...I saw him...I saw..." GaEul kept trying to tell JanDi but she couldn't say it.

"You saw what GaEul?" JanDi asked.

A sound of a tone on JunPyo's phone interrupted their conversation as he picked it up.

"Oh Woo Bin, what's up." JunPyo asked.

"JunPyo! Hurry!" Woo Bin yelled.

JanDi and GaEul could hear Woo Bin's voice on the phone.

"What? What's wrong?" JunPyo asked.

"Yi Jung is going crazy right now, he's going to kill someone I swear!" Woo Bin yelled.

"Yah! Yi Jung!"

All three of them could hear Woo Bin and Ji Hoo screaming at Yi Jung.

"YAH! YI JUNG!" Ji Hoo yelled.

JunPyo, JanDi and GaEul could hear the screeches of Yi Jung's car leaving the area.

"Yah! Where is that idiot going?" JunPyo asked.

"He's going someplace, I'll call you later, I need to go after him." Woo Bin said as he hanged up.

JunPyo who was already mad looked at the two girls.

"I need to go, JanDi stay with GaEul, I'll be back." JunPyo said as he ran out of the house.

"Yah! Goo JunPyo!" JanDi yelled.

"Is there something wrong with Yi Jung sunbae?" GaEul asked.

"I don't know, we'll just have to see." JanDi said.

F4 View:

"Aish! Yi Jung is really acting stupid right now." Woo Bin said as he was driving behind him.

"What's up with him lately? I've never seen him like this." Ji Hoo said in the passenger seat.

"Is this guy nuts? He's going to this club again. He better not be here to drink." Woo Bin said as he parked his car next to Yi Jung.

Both Ji Hoo and Woo Bin got out, as they followed Yi Jung, being cut away by JunPyo's car running in front of them.

"JunPyo." Woo Bin said.

"Where's that bastard?" JunPyo asked.

"He's heading in the club." Ji Hoo said.

F3 ran near Yi Jung, catching up to him.

"Yah! So Yi Jung where are you going!" F3 yelled as Yi Jung walked into the club.

"SunPyo shall we dance?" the girl asked.

Yi Jung spotted SunPyo as he started walking toward him.

"So Yi Jung!" F3 yelled again.

WooBin ran toward him, grabbing his shoulder.

"So Yi Jung, what do you think you are doing?"

"Let me go, I have to teach someone a lesson."

Yi Jung brushed Woo Bin's hand off his shoulder as he put his glowing smile walking toward the SunPyo's girl. He "accidentally" brushes his shoulder against hers turning toward her, looking into her eyes.


"Oh I'm sorry, are you okay?" Yi Jung asked.

"Your So Yi Jung!" The girl smiled.

"You know me?" Yi Jung said acting surprised.

"Of course I do, your very popular around this club." she smiled.

Yi Jung smiled as he lifted his hand up.

"Would you care to dance?" Yi Jung asked.

"Of course I would!" the girl screamed.

"Yah!" SunPyo said as he pushed Yi Jung.

"Get your own girl." SunPyo said.

Yi Jung smirked as he laid a punch on SunPyo's face. SunPyo crashed to the ground as F3 ran up toward him. Yi Jung got down on him, and kept punching his face, until there was no time.

"Yah! So Yi Jung!" JunPyo yelled as he grabbed him.

"Let me go! This person here broke GaEul's heart! I'm not letting this guy get away!" Yi Jung yelled.

SunPyo got up as he punched Yi Jung in the face, but also making JunPyo fall to the ground.

"You bastard!" Woo Bin yelled as he punched SunPyo in the face over and over again.

Woo Bin stopped as he got up staring at him.

"You stay away from GaEul, do you understand." Woo Bin said.

SunPyo looked at Woo Bin as he ran off. Woo Bin watched him run off as he turned toward Yi Jung.

"Yi Jung ah, you alright?" Woo Bin asked.

"I'm fine."

Yi Jung got up as he went out of the club. He looked to see GaEul standing outside.

"GaEul." Yi Jung said.

GaEul looked at Yi Jung as she slaps his face.

"You, why did you do that!" GaEul yelled.

Yi Jung's face was looking the other way as he turned toward her.

"What do you mean why did I do that! That guy deserved it!" Yi Jung yelled.

♫ Play노을.. 바라보다 (Picture of You) by 동방신기 ♫
Music


GaEul turned away as she looked at Yi Jung.

"Can't you stay out of my life! I don't need you to protect me! I'm old enough to take care of myself. I told you! I don't need you anymore! I don't need your pity!" GaEul yelled.

The rest of F3 ran out to see GaEul slap Yi Jung once more as she ran off. They ran up to Yi Jung as Ji Hoo put his hand on his shoulder.

"Yi Jung-"

Yi Jung brushed his hand as he walked towards his car, opening and shutting the door. Putting his car in drive, before driving out of the club in full speed. F3 looked at each other as they ran to their cars, driving off to catch up with him.

Yi Jung drove off fast, as he couldn't stop thinking about GaEul slapping him in the face, feeling the pain come at him over and over. He kept thinking why he is doing this for her, why he was the one who was there for her, why he kept protecting her, he knew what he was doing, but what was the reason for this? What was his reason for wanting to protect GaEul so much that he would give his life for her. He kept driving off, to someplace he didn't even know. He kept driving as he ended up at a cliff where the waves crashed the rocks. He stopped his car as he walked out, toward the end. He took a deep breath.

"AHhhhhhhh!!!!!" Yi Jung screamed toward the ocean.

"WHY ME! WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME! WHY DOES EVERYONE I LOVE LEAVE ME!!!!" Yi Jung screamed.

He fell to the floor, tears coming out of his eyes.

"WHY!!!!!"

F3 stopped their cars as they heard him screaming. They got out of the cars as they ran toward him, standing five feet away.

"Yi Jung." JunPyo said.

"Yi Jung ah." Woo Bin said.

F3 looked at each other as they started walking toward him.

GaEul's View

"That idiot! Why does he do everything that deals with stupidity!" GaEul yelled as she walked toward her room.

"That bastard, that stupid idiot!" GaEul said as she turned toward her mirror.

♫ Stop Music ♫

F4 View:

"Yi Jung." F3 said.

"Why did you guys follow me?" Yi Jung asked.

"Cause we are your friends, we are worried about you." Ji Hoo said, sitting next to him on his car.

"Friends, what is the meaning of friends." Yi Jung asked.

"Friends, people who are there for each other." Woo Bin said.

"They are there to hear your problems, there for you when ever you need them." JunPyo said smiling toward him.

Yi Jung smiled as he looked down, looking at the sea in front of them.

"Yi Jung, what's up with you?" Woo Bin asked.

♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music


"Guys." Yi Jung said.

"What?" F3 asked.

Yi Jung stared at the ocean for quiet sometime as he turned got up from his car, turning to stare at them.

"I think I'm in love with GaEul."

♥Preview of Chapter 7♥:

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung says.

"What do you want." GaEul asked.

"I want your opinion on me." Yi Jung asked.

"What?" GaEul asked staring at Yi Jung.

"What do you think of me, honestly."