Chapter Eleven

Capturing Your Love

"Bwoh! You guys are what!" JanDi asked.

"Yi Jung and I are dating." GaEul said.

GaEul walked toward the counter, to grab an order from their customers. She walked toward their table and smile.

"Enjoy." GaEul bowed.

"Yah! GaEul ah! You can't, you and Yi Jung can't...."

"JanDi ah? Are you alright?"

"GaEul!"

GaEul eyes widened, she stepped back looking at JanDi.

"JanDi ah..." GaEul said.

"You and Yi Jung can't be together."

"Why? He isn't a bad person. Plus I already said yes, so ha!" GaEul said as she ran toward more customers.

"Ga-GaEul ah." JanDi said as she ran after her.

F4 View:

"GaEul and You!" F3 yelled.

"Yeah, why?" Yi Jung smiled.

"Well usually you go after girls who has a body like Lee Hyori, face like Kim Taehee...but you and GaEul?" JunPyo said.

"When did this happen?" Woo Bin asked.

Yi Jung smiled as he counted his fingers.

"About a week or two." He lied.

"Bwoh!" Woo Bin and JunPyo yelled.

Ji Hoo smiled patting him on the back.

"Finally."

Woo Bin and JunPyo looked at Ji Hoo and Yi Jung.

"Yah! Ji Hoo, did you know about this?" JunPyo asked.

"It's obvious." Ji Hoo said.

Woo Bin and JunPyo looked at each other.

"Why didn't you tell me this!" Both of the yelled running after two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GaEul was waiting for Yi Jung to come back, as she smiled. She was waiting for him so she could continue talking to him about their 'relationship.'

Flashback:

"GaEul ah, If you want to make this work, we have to tell JanDi and the rest."

"So, are we for real?" GaEul asked.

Yi Jung smiled, as he nodded.

GaEul smiled back at him, as he walked toward her, kissing her cheek.

"You Chu GaEul are officially my girlfriend."

End of Flashback.

GaEul smiled to herself as she held the bag in her hand.

"Yi Jung ah!"

GaEul smiled as she turned to see Eun Jae her pottery teacher and Yi Jung coming near the studio.

"Eun Jae, leave me alone." Yi Jung said.

"Not until you tell me how you truly feel about me."

Yi Jung stopped as he turned toward her. GaEul hid herself behind the wall, watching their conversation.

"We are over Eun Jae, we've been over since you left for America." Yi Jung said walking back.

Eun Jae, saw GaEul behind the wall as she smirked, she ran toward Yi Jung, wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you Yi Jung ah."

GaEul's eyes widened as she saw this.

Yi Jung rolled his eyes as he turned toward her, throwing her arms down.

"I don't-"

Eun Jae pressed her lips on Yi Jung's as she opened her eyes toward GaEul. GaEul's eyes widened as she ran off, tears coming down her eyes.

Yi Jung's eyes widened hearing footsteps, he turned to see GaEul running away. He turned toward Eun Jae giving her a stern look, running after GaEul.

"GaEul ah!" Yi Jung yelled.

Yi Jung ran toward her, grabbing her arm.

"GaEul it's not what-"

"I don't want to see you again."

Yi Jung looked at GaEul.

"GaEul ah."

"I don't want to see you again, JanDi and I were right."

GaEul turned toward Yi Jung.

"You will always be a playboy no matter what you do or say. We are over. Just go back to Eun Jae."

GaEul ran off.

"GaEul! GAEUL AH!" Yi Jung screamed.

GaEul ran toward the street, running across, with Yi Jung slowly coming behind her. The street lights turned from red to green, as a truck stepped on his gas pedal, ramming into GaEul.

-CRASH-

Yi Jung's eyes widened, seeing GaEul on the road, covered in blood.

"GAEUL!"

Yi Jung ran toward her, lifting her from the ground into his lap.

"GaEul ah, wake up, wake up!" Yi Jung screamed.

On the other side of the road, JunPyo and JanDi were passing by as JunPyo saw Yi Jung.

"It's Yi Jung, what is he doing there?"

JunPyo's eyes widened.

"Stop the car right now!" JunPyo yelled.

"What's going on?" JanDi asked.

JunPyo pulled off his seat belt as JanDi did the same. JunPyo got out of the car running toward the accident. JanDi followed, not knowing where they were going.

"Goo JunPyo where are we-"

"GaEul! Wake up!"

JanDi's eyes widened as she ran toward GaEul.

"GaEul ah, what happened sunbae?"

"She and I got into a fight, she ran toward the street and the truck hit her, this is all my fault." Yi Jung said.

JunPyo called an ambulance as they rushed her into the operating room.

Woo Bin, Ji Hoo and GaEul's family ran in as they all turned toward Yi Jung.

"Did you do something to my daughter!" GaEul's father yelled.

"Yobo (Honey)" GaEul's mother said pulling back her husband.

"I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chu, I'll take full responsibility." Yi Jung said.

After a few hours, GaEul came out. They placed her in a big hosptial room for her family to stay. Yi Jung paid the hospital bills and even stayed to watch over her.

"Yi Jung sunbae." JanDi said.

"Can you watch GaEul, I need to go outside right now."

Yi Jung rushed out of the room, sliding the door close. Tears fell out of his eyes as he fell to the ground. Woo Bin and the rest of F4 ran up to him.

"Yi Jung ah." Woo Bin said.

"This is all my fault. If I had gotten rid of Eun Jae a long time ago, none of this wouldn't have happened."

"Yi Jung what really happened?" Ji Hoo asked.

"Eun Jae kissed me, and GaEul saw, she ran off, telling me that I will always be a playboy, she then ran into the street and got into a car accident."

"That witch..." JunPyo said clutching his hands.

The door opened as JanDi looked at Yi Jung.

"GaEul is up."

All of F4 ran toward GaEul's bed to see her smiling.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung said grabbing her hand.

GaEul turned toward Yi Jung, she pulled her hand away facing towards JanDi.

"GaEul ah, I know your still mad at me but-"

"Excuse me do I know you?" GaEul asked.

"JanDi ah, who are these guys? Are they friends of yours?"

F4's eyes widened, especially Yi Jung. JanDi looked at GaEul.

"GaEul ah, you don't know these guys?" JanDi asked.

"No, but how is ShinHwa high? Your not getting beaten up again right?"

JanDi's eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she was saying.

"GaEul ah, what day is it?" Ji Hoo asked.

GaEul looked at him as she thought.

♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

"It's only a couple of days after JanDi was transferred to a new school. ShinHwa High."

JanDi and everyone looked at GaEul and then at Yi Jung.

"Why? Oh I'm Chu GaEul, you must be JanDi's new friends." GaEul smiled.

Everyone looked at each other and then at GaEul.

Preview of Chapter 12:

"GaEul ah!"

"Go away from me!"

"SunPyo oppa!"


"I guess our plan worked."

"Now we are happy."