Chapter Three

Capturing Your Love

GaEul walked down the streets of Seoul as she stopped. She turned around to see that SunPyo had already left. She turned back around, thinking about the time at the resort.

Flashback:

"GaEul, you alright?" JanDi asked.

GaEul couldn't say anything, after the big embarrassment inside, tears kept coming out of her eyes.

JunPyo was just standing around when JanDi nudged him.

"What?" JunPyo asked.

"I need to get some paper towels from the girls bathroom, comfort her please." JanDi said.

"아니! 왜 나? (No! Why me?)" JunPyo said.

"Please just do it, she's my 친구 (Chinggu- friend)." JanDi said.

"Then why don't you, she is your 친구, not mine."

"Goo JunPyo!" JanDi yelled.

"Aish, Araso."

JanDi ran to grab some towels as JunPyo was stuck with GaEul.

"GaEul ah." JunPyo said.

"선배, you can go, I'm fine. I know you don't want to be here." GaEul said.

"GaEul, your my girlfriends best friend. Plus I already told JanDi I'll comfort you." JunPyo said as he sat down next to her.

GaEul giggled as she looked up at JunPyo

"준표 선배, 고마워 (JunPyo Sunbae, thank you.)" GaEul smiled.

JunPyo smiled back as GaEul stood up opening her arms.

"What?" JunPyo asked.

"I want to thank you by giving you a hug." GaEul said.

JunPyo nodded as he gave her a hug.

" 고마워 선배 (Thanks sunbae)."

End of Flashback.

GaEul smiled as she kept walking toward her house.

"I still can't believe 준표 선배 actually cared about me. He is somebody that JanDi needs." GaEul said as she finally reached her house.

Yi Jung stopped at GaEul's house as he sees her talking to herself.

"No wonder she only has JanDi as a friend, talking to herself all the time." Yi Jung laughed.

Yi Jung drove back to his studio, walking toward his door. He pulls out his keys, opening the door. As he walks in he notices that the lights were off.

"Did WooBin turn them off when he left?" Yi Jung asked himself.

He the switch to see his father kissing another woman again in his studio. Yi Jung already upset about GaEul with a guy is now even more upset to see his father kissing another woman while his mother is in the hospital.

"Could you please get out." Yi Jung said.

His father and the lady stopped kissing. The lady picked up her things, giving a short kiss goodbye toward his father and walking out of the studio.

"Hello there my son."

"Why do you keep doing this to me? Can't you do your things some where else rather than my pottery studio!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Yi Jung ah, you know that this place is always open to me."

"No it isn't, now get out." Yi Jung said.

"Fine, but remember son, you can't escape being who you are, because you are my son." His father reminded him.

His father grabbed his things as he started heading out. Hearing the door close, silence ran through the studio as Yi Jung sat down looking at the bottle of champagne sitting on the table. He grabbed it smashing it towards the ground, cutting his hand.

"Ah!" he yelped.

Yi Jung looked at the cut as it went across the inside of his hand. He walked over to the bathroom to grab a towel, sitting down on the bench. He applied the towel onto the wound, putting his head down giving himself a good cry.

The Next Morning~

"GaEul ah, are you going to be okay with the master?" JanDi asked.

"Don't worry about me, just go have fun with 준표 선배." GaEul said.

"Are you sure?" JanDi asked again.

"I'm sure! Go! Hurry before your late." GaEul smiled as she waves goodbye.

"GaEul ah."

GaEul's eyes widened as she turns to see Yi Jung sunbae smiling.

"Yah! What are you doing here!" GaEul yelled.

"I'm here to see you of course, why I can't see you?" Yi Jung asked.

"Well, its very unexpected that you would show up wanting to see me. Usually you would want to meet JanDi to tell something at JunPyo wants." GaEul said.

"GaEul ah, you don't make sense at all." Yi Jung smiled.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I told you, I'm here to see you." Yi Jung said still giving her his glowing smile.

"I'm busy right now, I'm going somewhere so you will have to leave."

"You don't look busy, plus the shop is going to close."

GaEul knew she had to get out of this some how. But what? Yi Jung was waiting patiently for her answer when the master came out.

"Oh hello, GaEul you can go." the Master said.

"What? I thought you wanted me to stay?" GaEul asked.

"Just go, take good care of her now." Master said as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Aish!" GaEul screamed as she looked up at Yi Jung.

"Shall we go?" Yi Jung said.

GaEul and Yi Jung went to his car, driving down to his studio. They both walked to the door in silent, GaEul in back of Yi Jung.

Yi Jung after reaching the door stops all of a sudden while GaEul in the back bumps into him.

"Yah! Why did you stop." GaEul asked.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung smiled.

"What?"

Yi Jung turns to face GaEul as he smiles toward her.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

GaEul's eyes widens as she couldn't speak. Did the great cassanova ask Chu GaEul to a date?

"...."

"Do I take that as a yes?" Yi Jung asked.

"No! I-I...I can't you see-I-I have-a-a b-bo-"

"Boyfriend?" Yi Jung finished.

GaEul looks up to see Yi Jung smiling.

"I know, I saw you two." Yi Jung said as he opened his door.

"When did you see us?" GaEul asked.

Yi Jung walked in, with GaEul walking in beside him. GaEul was waiting for him to answer as he was preparing tea like he normally does when she visits or when he brings her over like today.

"I followed you guys."

GaEul's eyes widened.

"You what!" GaEul yelled.

"I followed you guys. I had nothing else to do, was driving around Seoul and there you two were." Yi Jung smiled.

"You spied on me!"

"GaEul ah, don't worry about it, I didn't stay."

Of course Yi Jung knew how to lie, he did that with the women he dates.

"So are you going to answer my question or not?" Yi Jung asked.

"What question?"

"Will you go on a date with me?" Yi Jung repeated.

GaEul thought for a moment and started to answer.

"I...."

♥Preview for Chapter 4♥:

"Yah! So Yi Jung! What's wrong with you!" WooBin yelled.

The music in the club was loud that Yi Jung couldn't hear.

"Oh WooBin ah, come have a drink with me hm?" Yi Jung smiled.

"Aish Yah! Your already drunk, lets go."

"GaEul."

WooBin looked at Yi Jung, his eyes looking into the distance where Yi Jung was looking at. There, they both saw GaEul with SunPyo dancing.