Chapter Two

Capturing Your Love

"JanDi ah." Yi Jung smiles.

"Yi Jung 선배 (sunbae), what are you doing here?" JanDi asked.

"I just came by to say hello and to pass on a message to you." Yi Jung said.

"A message?"

"JunPyo wants you to come eat with him tonight. We are all going to have dinner together so might as well have you come along right?" Yi Jung smiles.

"Ah, I don't know." JanDi said.

"Well, you can bring GaEul if you like."

Yi Jung was hoping that JanDi would say yes, but JanDi shook her head.

"I don't know if GaEul wants to come."

"Well, I'll just see if you guys arrive or not. Meet us at the Seoul Tower if you guys change your mind." Yi Jung said as he walked toward the door, exiting the shop.

As Yi Jung left, GaEul runs out from her hiding place.

"So, are you going?" GaEul asked.

"GaEul ah, why don't you want to see Yi Jung 선배, did something happen between you two?" JanDi asked.

"Anio, I just don't want to see him that's all. So are you going or what?" GaEul said.

"GaEul ah, can you please come with me! I know JunPyo will make me go but I need you to keep me company, please!" JanDi begged.

"JanDi, I don't know." GaEul said.

"Please..."

GaEul looked at JanDi's puppy dog face. GaEul sighed, nodding in defeat.

" 고마워 (Gomawo-thank you) GaEul."

GaEul could only smile as she took out her phone.

'오빠 미안해(oppa mianhae-sorry), I can't make it tonight. I'll call you later.'

She looks up to see JanDi staring at her.

"Who are you messaging?"

GaEul thought for a moment.

"My mom, to tell I'll be with you tonight." GaEul said.

"Oh...ok then. Shall we go?" JanDi asked.

"Yeah, lets go."

F4 POV

"Aish, when is that idiot going to be here." JunPyo said already getting impatient.

"Just wait, she will be here." Ji Hoo said.

"Oh there they are." WooBin says.

JanDi and GaEul ran toward them, as they stopped to catch their breaths

"Yah! What took you so long!" JunPyo yells.

"Why are you yelling at me for!" JanDi yells back.

"Come on guys, lets go before the place gets full."

"Where are we eating at anyways?" GaEul asked.

"ShinHwa Resort Hotel Restaurant." Yi Jung said.

"네?(Neh?)" GaEul and JanDi said as they looked up at the tall resort in front of them.

"Come on, its better on the inside." WooBin said.

Walking in to the resort, all the workers bowed toward them, while the girls from their school were screaming with joy.

"It's F4!"

GaEul and JanDi's eyes widened. F4 ignored the girls presence, JunPyo leading JanDi off someplace.

"JanDi ah!" GaEul calls.

"GaEul!" JanDi calls back.

"Come on." Yi Jung says as he grabbed a hold of GaEul's hand leading her toward their table.

"So how long do you think it will be for Yi Jung to confess to GaEul?" Ji Hoo asked.

"Before that, he needs to confess to himself that he is in love with GaEul." WooBin said.

Ji Hoo and WooBin exchange glances as they laughed, walking towards their table. In the room, there were many tables filled with many people. JanDi and JunPyo were on the right side near the windows, Ji Hoo and WooBin near the entrance and GaEul and Yi Jung sitting near the balcony.

"So GaEul, what do you want to eat?" Yi Jung asked.

"What is there to eat here?" GaEul said as she looked through the menu.

Yi Jung took a glance at Gaeul as he smiled to himself.

"Who is that with Yi Jung sunbae?" one girl asked.

"I don't know, but she doesn't deserve him."

The two girls began walking toward the table, where a huge bowl of punch was laying. They secretly grabbed the bowl carefully walking back toward Yi Jung and GaEul's table. Before they knew it, they had finally reached, walking near GaEul's seat, pretending they 'accidentily' tripped, spilling the bowl of punch on her.

"Ahhh!" GaEul screams.

Everyone turned toward her, as she stood up.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung said as he grabs his napkin.

"Aish." GaEul silently cries.

Yi Jung looked up to see her in tears.

"GaEul." Yi Jung said.

"GaEul!" JanDi runs up to her as she helps her out of the room.

Yi Jung stood up, staring at GaEul as she walked out of the dinning room.

"Yi Jung sunbae, we are sorry. It was an accident. Did you get wet?" The girls asked.

Yi Jung turned toward the girls as he slaps the girl who planned the attack across her face. The girl's eyes widened as she turns towards Yi Jung.

"Sunbae!" She yells.

"An accident? You call that an accident!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Yah! Yi Jung ah." WooBin came over, pulling Yi Jung away.

Ji Hoo looked at the two girls as all the three of them walked out of the room. As Yi Jung got out, he saw JunPyo with GaEul. His heart broke into pieces as he saw JunPyo hugging GaEul. After seeing that scene, Yi Jung threw his hands in the air, releasing the grasps of WooBin and JiHoo, walking out of the resort.

"Whats wrong with Yi Jung?" WooBin asked.

"I don't know." Ji Hoo said.

Two Days Later~

Yi Jung was sitting in his studio, stirring his tea around, thinking back to 2 days ago, the scene of JunPyo and GaEul.

"Does GaEul like JunPyo?" Yi Jung asks himself.

"Yi Jung ah, you alright."

Yi Jung turns to see his best friend WooBin. WooBin lets out a sigh as he sits down next to him.

"What's going on bro?" WooBin asks.

"It's nothing, don't worry about." Yi Jung said.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" WooBin asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Yi Jung walks out of his studio to his car. He drove off around the city of Seoul, stopping at a red light, he turns to see GaEul with an anonymous guy.

"GaEul..." Yi Jung stared off.

The light turned green, as all the cars were beeping at him, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He pushed his gas pedal making a U turn, following them. They were now heading to a club that he wasn't familiar of. GaEul was smiling at the guy as they walked in. Yi Jung parked his car, as he waited for her to come out. About 2 hours of sitting, they had finally got out. GaEul smiled as she began to talk.

"고마워 순표 오빠 (Thanks SunPyo oppa) I had a great time." GaEul said.

"Yep, so I'll see you next weekend?"

"Yeah, I'll see you next weekend than." GaEul smiled.

Yi Jung looked as GaEul and the guy went in different directions. Yi Jung started his car, following GaEul home.

SunPyo looked to see if GaEul was gone as he answered his phone.

"Hey Babe, ready?"

♥Preview for Chapter 3♥:

"Yah! What are you doing here!" GaEul yelled.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung smiled.

"Will you go on a date with me?"