Chapter Ten

Capturing Your Love

GaEul woke up with a smile on her face, the sunlight shining on her face. Today, she knew it will be a good day. She smiled toward herself getting out of bed, walking toward the kitchen, she looked down to see a note from her parents saying they have gone on a business trip. She walked toward the refrigerator taking out some water, pouring it into the tea cup Yi Jung made for her. She looked at it as she smiled.

"He is really going head over heels." GaEul said. She took a sip of the water as she walked out to meet JanDi at the shop.

F4 View:

"So Yi Jung, Eun Jae was looking for you." Woo Bin said.

Yi Jung looked up.

"What?" Yi Jung asked.

"Cha Eun Jae is looking for you. She seemed kinda demanding. I don't know, she changed a bit." Woo Bin said.

"Yeah, she came in here asking for you not too long ago." JunPyo said.

Yi Jung looked at his friends, looking to the side.

'What does she want?' Yi Jung thought.

Yi Jung waved goodbye to his friends as he got into his car, driving back home to his pottery studio. He got out of the car to see two of his ladies waiting for him. He sighed as he walked toward the door.

"Yi Jung ah." The girls said, hanging around his shoulders.

"I don't have time right now, leave." Yi Jung said.

"Yi Jung ah!" The girls screamed.

"Get out of my sight!" Yi Jung yelled as he slammed the door, locking it.

He closed his eyes, falling to the ground.

"Yi Jung ah."

Yi Jung's eyes widened hearing the voice.

Yi Jung looked up to see Eun Jae standing in front of him.

"Eun Jae, how did you get-"

"You gave me a spare key remember?" Eun Jae smiled.

Yi Jung turned away as he walked passed her.

"Can you please leave, I have some business to attended to."

"Yi Jung ah, aren't you still in love with me?" Eun Jae asked.

Yi Jung stopped where he was, turning toward her.

"Yi Jung ah, I've been waiting for you, I was in America only thinking of you. Thinking when I came back, you would take me in your arms and tell me that you loved me." Eun Jae said.

"I'm sorry Eun Jae." Yi Jung said.

Eun Jae looked at him.

"That was in the past, we were in the past. Its the future now, we are no longer together, and I'm no longer in love with you." Yi Jung said.

Yi Jung grabbed his coat, leaving the studio off to see GaEul.

Eun Jae turned toward him, watching him leave.

"You will so regret saying that." Eun Jae said as she grabbed her stuff and left.

Yi Jung walked toward the pottery classes to see GaEul there.

"GaEul ah." Yi Jung smiled.

"Sunbae." GaEul smiled hugging him.

"What are you doing here?" GaEul asked.

"I'm here to see you, I'll be waiting outside for you alright." Yi Jung smiled.

"Araso." GaEul said as she walked back to her class.

"Yah! GaEul ah, who is that, your boyfriend?" Her classmates asked.

"If not, can I ask him to be mine?" one girl said.

GaEul looked as all the girls were daydreaming, watching him, lean against the wall. GaEul stared at him as she smiled.

"Anio, he's my best friends, boyfriends friend." GaEul said.

"So you guys are not together."

GaEul smiled and nodded.

"Yes!" one girl said.

After hearing that, GaEul grew a slight of jealousy. She took deep breaths as they heard their teacher come in.

"I'm Cha Eun Jae, your new pottery teacher."

GaEul smiled not knowing who she is, knowing that she is her new pottery teacher. They got to business as they were shaping and making their own pieces. Eun Jae smiled seeing GaEul as she walked up toward her.

"Here, press it down like this." Eun Jae smiled.

"Thank you." GaEul bowed.

Yi Jung's eyes widened as he walked in to see Eun Jae and GaEul working together on an piece.

He turned to see SunPyo waiting for GaEul.

"What are you doing here?" SunPyo asked.

Yi Jung laid back on the wall.

"Waiting for GaEul to finish, you?" Yi Jung asked.

"I'm here for GaEul too, so leave, she belongs to me." SunPyo said.

Yi Jung laughed as he stared at him.

"GaEul doesn't belong to anyone." Yi Jung said.

"Class dismissed."

GaEul walked out to see Yi Jung and SunPyo giving each other a stern look.

"Oppa, sunbae." GaEul said.

"GaEul! Come on lets go." SunPyo said grabbing her wrist.

"Ah, wait wait!" GaEul threw her hands away from his.

SunPyo looked at GaEul, turning toward Eun Jae. Eun Jae gave him a signal to take her, he grabbed her hand again, as he felt a himself thrown back. He turned to see Yi Jung hands wrapped around GaEul's wrist. Her classmates came out having their eyes grown big at the commotion.

"Let go of my girlfriend." Yi Jung said.

GaEul's eyes widened turning toward him. Yi Jung winked as she smiled a bit.

"Let me go." GaEul said toward SunPyo.

"GaEul ah."

"You heard me! Let me go!" GaEul yelled.

SunPyo let her go as Yi Jung pulled her toward him, his arms around her waist.

"You touch my girlfriend one more time, and it will be the end of you." Yi Jung said as he walked out with GaEul to his car.

SunPyo looked at Eun Jae as they couldn't believe what they had just seen.

GaEul's classmates ran after to see him opening the door for her. They all smiled and yelled:

"GaEul ah! Hwaiting!"

GaEul's eyes widened as Yi Jung started cracking up, walking to his side of the car. He put up the windows so no one could see their faces.

"Ha-ha!" Yi Jung started, bursting out of laughter.

"Yah!" GaEul punched him.

Yi Jung smiled toward GaEul, touching her cheek with his hand.

"Sunbae." GaEul turned around.

Yi Jung smiled.

"So does that make that we are..." GaEul asked.

"If you want to be." Yi Jung said.

"But you already told them I'm your girlfriend-"

"So then be my girlfriend." Yi Jung said.

"What?" GaEul said.

"Well in front of them, of course." Yi Jung said.


♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

GaEul looked down as he smiled. GaEul looked up to see his face right in front of hers. Yi Jung turned to the side to see SunPyo and Eun Jae getting out. He smiled as he put down his windows letting them have a look. He smirked as he pressed his lips on GaEul's. GaEul's eyes widned, feeling his soft lips touch hers. From the back SunPyo and Eun Jae were pissed. SunPyo held a fist in his hands as Eun Jae looked away. GaEul's eyes were closed, not seeing the scene in the back. Yi Jung smirked as he rolled up the windows and pushing away from GaEul. Yi Jung turned to the side, looking at SunPyo and Eun Jae.

"Did you just." GaEul started.

Yi Jung turned toward her.

"Was that your first kiss?" Yi Jung asked.

GaEul nodded as he smiled.

"Then I must be lucky then."

GaEul turned toward him.

"Bwoh! Lucky!"

GaEul grabbed her purse and started wacking him with it.

"Lucky my !" GaEul yelled.

"Yah! GaEul yang!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should we do?" Eun Jae asked.

"We'll think of something."

SunPyo put his arms around Eun Jae as they walked off towards the buildings ahead.

♥Preview of Chapter 11♥:

"Bwoh! You guys are what!" JanDi asked.

"Yi Jung and I are dating." GaEul said.


"GaEul and You!" F3 yelled.

"Yeah, why?" Yi Jung smiled.

Ji Hoo smiled patting him on the back.

"Finally."

Woo Bin and JunPyo looked at Ji Hoo and Yi Jung.

"Why didn't you tell me this!" Both of the yelled running after two.