Chapter One

Capturing Your Love

GaEul and the rest of the gang, just got back from their trip to Calidonia. In their porridge shop, JanDi and the master were getting ready to open while GaEul walks in, with a big smile on her face.

"Good morning!" GaEul smiles.

"Ah! GaEul ah, good morning." JanDi smiles.

"Neh JanDi ah, why are you so early?" GaEul asked.

"What are you talking about, I always arrive around this time, usually you would be here before me, but I guess I beat you for the first time." JanDi giggled.

"I guess so." GaEul smiles as she went in the back to grab her apron.

F4 POV

"Aish!" JunPyo yells, throwing his game controller to the floor with anger.

"What now? You lost to WooBin again?" Yi Jung teased.

"That isn't funny!" JunPyo yells, giving Yi Jung a glare.

"Where's JiHoo?" WooBin asked noticing that JiHoo's presence was gone.

"I don't know, maybe he went to take a nap around some place."

Yi Jung who wasn't paying attention to their conversation, walked up towards the dart board, remembering what had happened in Calidonia between GaEul and him.

Flashback~
"Wow! It's so pretty!"

"Yah, can you take a picture of me." GaEul asked.

Yi Jung looks at GaEul, as he sighed grabbing her phone. He looked at her again, as he looked into the screen to see her smiling with her hands formed with the peace sign. With a click sound, he put the phone down as he turns toward the view.

"Okay, lets go."

"Where do you think your going?" GaEul asked.

"You saw the view, you even took a picture, what else more is there?" Yi Jung asked.

"We still need to go up to the top." GaEul pointed the road leading to more higher ground.

Yi Jung stares off, watching GaEul run away into the distance. He turns around letting out a heavy sigh.

"Is she seriously going up there?" Yi Jung asks himself.

"Yah! This is my ninth time coming here, and yet your the first person who wants to go up to the top!" Yi Jung yells.

"Aish! Why do I have to care of a country pumpkin like her. I have to bear with this, blue and white Porcelain, blue and white Porcelain...."

"AHHH!!!"

Yi Jung turns around, as he starts looking all over the place.

"AISH!"

Yi Jung starts running all over the place, searching for GaEul as he stops to look at the view for a while.

"Don't you feel lucky you came up here?" GaEul asks.

"You." Yi Jung breathes.

"This is your punishment for lying to me about JanDi."

"I didn't actually lie."

GaEul looks up at him.

"Something will definitely happen between the two of them."

"Andaeyo! (No way!)"

End of Flashback.

Yi Jung coming back to his senses, starts shaking his head, getting the memory out.

"Does she like JunPyo?" Yi Jung asks himself.

"Guys, I'm heading out, I'll see you later." Yi Jung says as he walks out of the lounge, to his car.

"Where would you like to go Doronim (Master)."

"Head to the porridge shop." Yi Jung says.

Porridge Shop POV

JanDi and GaEul were serving their last customer before they started closing.

"Thank you and please come again!"

"Thank you guys." Master smiles.

"No problem, I should go home now, I'm tired." JanDi says as she stretched.

GaEul giggles as she turns toward the window. Her eyes grew with fear as she runs towards JanDi.

"JanDi ah! I need your help!" GaEul pleads.

JanDi gives GaEul a look of confusion. GaEul rolls her eyes as she turns JanDi, making her face the door, showing the one and only casanova So Yi Jung coming out of the car.

"What is Yi Jung sunbae doing here?" JanDi starts to ask herself.

"I don't know, Just get him out of here!" GaEul says as she runs into the back of the kitchen.

"Yah! GaEul!"

'Is there something going on between GaEul and Yi Jung?' JanDi thought. She shook her head as she hears the door open.

"JanDi." Yi Jung smiles.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥Preview of Chapter 2♥:

"Does GaEul like JunPyo?" Yi Jung asks himself.

"Yi Jung ah, you alright."

Yi Jung turns to see his best friend WooBin. WooBin lets out a sigh as he sits down next to him.

"What's going on bro?" WooBin asks.

"It's nothing, don't worry about." Yi Jung said.

"Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" WooBin asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Yi Jung walks out of his studio to his car. He drove off around the city of Seoul, stopping at a red light, he turns to see GaEul with a guy.

"GaEul..." Yi Jung stared off.