Chapter Eight

Capturing Your Love

Yi Jung walked out of the porridge shop. He walked to his car, slamming it shut. He turns his key in the ignition driving off. While he was driving, he thought about what had happened with him and SunPyo last night.

Flashback:

"What do you want." Yi Jung asked.

"I want you to give up on GaEul."

Yi Jung opened his eyes as he stared at SunPyo. He stood up on the ice rink, he glanced down before punching SunPyo in the face.

"You want me to give up on GaEul? I don't think so." Yi Jung said as he started walking off.

SunPyo ran up toward, Yi Jung pulling his shoulder, punching him in the face. Yi Jung fell to the ice as he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"If your not going to give up GaEul, than I guess its on."

SunPyo left the ice rink, as Yi Jung got up watching him leave.


End of Flashback.

"GaEul!"

GaEul turned to see JanDi, she smiled as she hugged her tightly.

"JanDi ah, why are you back so early?" GaEul asked.

"I missed you too much." JanDi laughed.

"Yah! Where's JunPyo sunbae?"

"He's home right now, GaEul ah, lets go out tonight."

"Eh? Where?" GaEul asked.

"Someplace were we can have a great time."

GaEul looked at JanDi as she pulled her out of the shop toward GaEul's house.

F4 View:

"Goo JunPyo, why are getting all dressed for?" Woo Bin asked.

"I'm going on a date with JanDi tonight." JunPyo said tying his tie.

"Where are you guys going this time?" Yi Jung asked.

"The amusement park, and you are going with me." JunPyo said throwing on his coat.

"What! Me?" Yi Jung asked pointing to himself.

"Yep, cause you need to get out of the house so you come with me." JunPyo said grabbing his car keys.

Yi Jung looked at JunPyo as he stared at the other guys.

"Hurry up and follow me." JunPyo grabbed Yi Jung's arm dragging him to the car.

JanDi & GaEul View:

"GaEul hold still." JanDi said.

"JanDi is this necessary? Why are you taking me with you to your guys date, I don't want to interrupt your good time." GaEul said.

"Oh just be quiet and stay still."

JanDi applied some light make up on GaEul. GaEul who was the one suffering from all of this, just laid back to let JanDi do what she wants to do.

"Okay done."

GaEul looked at herself in the mirror, she was impressed, she looked very pretty.

"JanDi ah." GaEul said.

"Let's go before we are late."

GaEul and JanDi waited outside the amusement park as the spotted JunPyo's car.

"Goo JunPyo!" JanDi waved.

JunPyo got out as he waved at JanDi. GaEul noticed another door being opened, her eyes widened to see Yi Jung come out of the car.

"Yi Jung sunbae?" GaEul whispered.

"Yah JunPyo why are you-GaEul?" Yi Jung said as he spotted her next to JanDi.

"JanDi/JunPyo!" GaEul and Yi Jung yelled.

"Let's go JanDi." JunPyo smiled as they walked off into the park.

Yi Jung and GaEul looked at each other.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with SunPyo." Yi Jung said.

"What?"

"I hear you guys are back together, good for you." Yi Jung said as he walked inside.

♫ Play 애인만들기 (Making a Lover) by SS501 ♫
Music

GaEul turned away, giving Yi Jung a glare.

"Aish, this guy."

GaEul and JanDi were running toward the rides as JunPyo and Yi Jung looked after them. They turned toward each other running after them.

They ended up going on different rides, the rollercoster, the death daring spin out and even the ride that lifts you in the air spining you round and round. Yi Jung noticed not only him was having fun, but even GaEul. He smiled toward himself as he ran after them.

"Yah here!"

JunPyo gave out cotton candy to everyone, giving Yi Jung two.

"Why did you give me two?" Yi Jung asked.

JunPyo nudged him, nodding toward GaEul. Yi Jung looked at JunPyo as he walked toward GaEul giving her cotton candy.

"Here." Yi Jung handed her.

"Thanks, sunbae." GaEul said as she took it.

Yi Jung smiled as he put his arms around her shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on, lets go."

Yi Jung and GaEul walked off together to another ride. JanDi and JunPyo smiled to themselves as they ran to catch up with them. They ended up going into fun house with the slides and jungle ropes. Yi Jung was climbing up higher than GaEul, as he noticed she was about to slip.

"Ah!" GaEul screamed.

Yi Jung to a hold of her hand, as she looked up at him.

"Be careful, come on, you go in front." Yi Jung said.

GaEul looked at him as she went up first, him following her.

♫ Stop Music ♫

"Wasn't that fun?" JanDi smiled as they were walking around the park.

"Let's go on that one." JunPyo pointed.

GaEul and Yi Jung looked up as they turned toward them.

"THAT!" They pointed.

They stood in line as it was GaEul and Yi Jung in the front. The Ferris Wheel came down.

"For four-"

Yi Jung was cut off as he was thrown into the seats, as well as GaEul. The guy closed the doors as Yi Jung and GaEul were knocking on them.

"Yah! JunPyo!" Yi Jung yelled.

"JanDi!" GaEul screamed.

As they went up, JunPyo and JanDi started waving at them.

"Aish." Yi Jung said as he sat down.

GaEul sat across from Yi Jung as the both of them were in silence.

"Make sure they are in there for a long time." JunPyo said.

"Yes doronim (master)."

Yi Jung and GaEul just sat there as they noticed they already went around five times already.

"When is this stupid ride going to end." Yi Jung asked.

GaEul was quiet as she noticed someone leaving.

"Yah! Isn't that JunPyo sunbae and JanDi leaving?" GaEul asked.

Yi Jung turned as his eyes widened.

The opened the window as they started to yell.

"YAH! GOO JUNPYO!!! GEUM JANDI!!!" Yi Jung yelled.

"JanDi ah!" GaEul screamed.

JanDi and JunPyo smiled and waved to them while walking back to the car.

"Aish!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Are we ever going to get off this ride?"

Yi Jung sat back down, giving up.

Again more silence came as Yi Jung looked at GaEul.

"So, are you back with SunPyo?" Yi Jung asked.

"Why do you care?" GaEul said looking out the window.

"I'm asking you a question." Yi Jung said sternly.

"Maybe." GaEul answered.

Yi Jung looked at GaEul as he began to yell.

"Why are you with him after what he has done to you!"

"Why do you care about my personal life! Just go back to your fun and games!"

"I can't!" Yi Jung yelled.

"Why!"

"Because I love you!"

GaEul's eyes widened after hearing what he had just said.

"Your lying." GaEul said.

"I'm not GaEul." Yi Jung said.

The ride finally stopped as GaEul ran out, Yi Jung followed her in the crowd, she ran toward the bus stop to see the bus about to leave, she got on as she ran to the back to see Yi Jung running after her.

"GaEul!" Yi Jung yelled.

He kept running and running until he finally stopped, watching the bus flee away.

"Aish!" Yi Jung kicked the ground.

GaEul looked back to see that Yi Jung had stopped following her. She sighed with relief as she remembered his words.

Flashback:

"Because I love you!"

End of Flashback.

GaEul shook her head as she can't believe it.

"No GaEul, you can't fall for him. You can't."

Yi Jung walked to his studio, as he the lights. He walked toward his table, looking at the tea cup he had made.

"How did it turn out this way?" Yi Jung asked himself.

Its shape wasn't any ordinary tea cup, the handles stood out long, as you can just grab it like a pencial. It laid nicely on its bottom tray, on one side. While the side went flat as the handle. He never created something like this before, yet the inspiration came but nothing. He looked at it for some time before starting to paint it. He painted it light pastel colors, he never expected it too come out this way. He put it back in the heat oven.

Tea Cup
(It looks pretty cool xD)

He stared off in the distance until a call came.

♫ Play Crazy Love by 동방신기 ♫
Music

"Yeobseyo?" Yi Jung answered.

"Yeobseyo?" Yi Jung asked again.

The person hanged up as Yi Jung looked at his phone, and put it back in his pocket.

"Must be a wrong number."

A women put her phone down, as she smiled.

"So Yi Jung, Cha Eun Jae is back."

♥Preview for Chapter 9♥:

"JanDi where are we going?" GaEul asked.

"Just follow me."

"You guys ready?" JunPyo asked.

"Yep." Yi Jung smiled.

"Yah, JanDi let me-"

"Happy Birthday!"