Chapter Six

Stranger and I

"Oh,______," Park Bom looked at you. She seemed unfriendly. Maybe she is Kwon Ji Yong's gf. Maybe I should give up and step a side.

"Bommie, why are you looking at her one kind?" GD asked her.

"Nope, I just wondering why so sudden my two little brothers will bring some girl along." she said. "But, anyway, welcome, hope you will enjoy with my two little rats."

You smiled awkwardly. You was confused. You looked at GD, but his reaction, normal, and so as Tae Yang. Nevermind, maybe she is this way, further more, we can never judge anyone.

Three of you were heading your way to the class. You're excited and nervous. But at the same time you were worried about the condition of your family. I hope we're not moving again, I'm kinda like here, maybe because of him, Kwon Ji Yong.

GD looked at you while you were walking in front of him. I like her, but, if I'm with her, end of the day, I have to break with her. Because of why? I have to marry to someone that I don't even know, and I really wish to runaway. If not because of my love towards my family, I'm sure I will never even care. Why should I care? Useless and hopeless. If dad forcing me to do this for the company, I really wish to say NO, can I do that? He will cry, and so does mom. I love them both. Why my life's so ? I'm not happy. But, I don't understand why, the more I look at her, I really feel comfortable and I wish to know her more. But, even though today is the first day, I felt like I know her for years. I can feel my body wanted to get near to her skin, underneath her skin. I just want to hold her tight. I can't breathe. GD was in his thoughts.

Wow, it's my first day at school, but, I don't really feel that moody, or hatres, maybe because of this GD, he makes me feel comfortable and want to see him everyday. This is my first time. Is this love? You thought.

Three of you reached the class, 'World of English'. GD asked you to sit beside his right hand side, whereby Tae Yang was sitting at the left side of GD.

During the class, you didn't talked much with GD. He was busy doing his assignment and you're scared to bother him.

He is cute, no wonder he is the Prom King. You thought.

You saw Park Bom passed by the class and she was looking at GD. She didn't noticed that you were looking at her.

She is pretty, she is pretty as a barbie doll. When she smiles, hey, all the guys melt, and so do I, I'm sure all the guys wish her to be their girl. What about Kwon Ji Yong? Maybe Park Bom is his gf. But why Ji Yong refused and said that he's nobody to anyone, means that he is single, but are you sure Ms.______? Gosh, I'm hoping something that will never come true, why would I do that? I can't understand why I fell so deep with him. You thought.

Bell rang. The english class ended. You were asked to do revise, research for your assignment, but GD will help you. No worry he said to you before the class was ended half hour ago.

GD looked at the clock. Today he had to drop by at his father's office and  his father will lecture him about mariage and wedding.

"GD, going to Dragon to meet your dad later?" Tae Yang asked him.

"Yap, I guess so. But, you know him, he's never there." GD replied.

"I'm going now, I have my appointment, you knew about this right?" Tae Yang wanted to make sure that he did let GD know about his appointment, mostly after class, they will go to do some sports, or go to MTV K-Box to release some stress.

"Yap, then, see you tomorrow dude." GD said to Tae Yang.

Tae Yang smiled to him as usual with his sweet little eyes. "Bye guys, bye _____." he said to you as well.

"Bye Tae Yang," you replied and waved your hand.

Tae Yang left the classroom then. And so other classmates.

"Where are you going later, Kwon Ji Yong?" you asked him.

"I'm going to my father's office, why? You want me to accompany you to somewhere? Honeymoon" GD asked. Honeymoon? Why would i say that? So stupid. He said. He felt awkward but he tried to pretend as if he's not. He's shy though.

"Oh, is alright, your father is more important, is ok." you smiled. OMG, why would i ask him this,where are you going later? See, now awkward. You thought.

"No, if you want me to accompany you to somewhere, I'm on, I will be here for you, trust me." GD said to you.

He is so sweet. I think I really felt for him. You thought.

"Erm, I was thinking to go to some place, like theme park, those places that very peaceful." you said to him.

"I see, do you mind to go to Flowers Summer?" he asked.

"Flowers Summer? Sure there are all kind of flowers right?" you asked.

"Yap, do you wanna go?" he asked. He showed you his car key. His car key had a lot of unique key chain sort of like, teddy bear, dragon, GD alphabets, robot, lipstick which cover with blings around, and shining blings key chain.

But, you're thinking about his father. Maybe there's something urgent that his father needs to talk to him, but if I bring him to else where, if anything happen, I'm the one that should be blame. What should I do? I think, I just have to ask him where's that place address, and I can go by myself.

"Where's that? Any map and address? Can you show it to me." you asked.

GD smiled at you, as if he knew that you will persuade him to go to his father's office, and you will go to the Flowers Summer alone by yourself.

"Is ok ______, don't worry, I don't think my father have time for me too, like always. Mostly when I'm there, he will ask me to go home and wait for him there. He never keep his promise." GD said. He seemed disappointed with his father in previous meetings.

"You sure about it? I'm scare if anything happen, I will regret." you replied. "Or else, can you call your father and make sure that he is alright?"

She is really my girl, my dream girl, that I always pray to heaven and wish to have one like her. GD thought. Then, I'll have to follow her word. No disappointment for you girl. Will it be only for today? Haha, he laughed wickedly and silently.

GD took his mobile phone, he touched at the screen, and his father's contact showed at the screen.

"Here," he said to you while showing his mobile phone to you. He pressed 'call', and pressed the loudspeaker by proving that he did not lie.

You're nervous and felt guilty at once. Look what I've done. You said.

The number you have dial is busy, please try again later, thank you.

GD turned off the call. "You see, he is always like this. Just forget about it." GD said to you.

"Can you call his office, talk to his secretary or anyone, leave some message or anything, please?" you insisted. You tried to stay out of troublems. You showed your petty face, puppy face, what ever faces to him.

He smiled and touched his forehead as if he was amazed with your style. He was speechless at once. He smiled and chuckled as if he was praised with the way you insisted him to do so.

He dialled some number, and used the loudspeaker as before to let you know what he was up to.

"Good afternoon Dragon Gold International Engineering, I'm Julia, may i help you?" said the operator.

"Can I talk to Mr. Kwon, his son Ji Yong here speaking." GD replied.

"Good aftrnoon Mr. Kwon junior, bos is out for a meeting, he will be back at 3pm, maybe not later than 4pm if he can make it." she replied.

"Did he leaves any message for me?" GD asked.

"Let me check." she replied.

GD looked at you while he was waiting for Julia to reply him. His face showed you that he's right about his father's behavior.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't leave any message for you, maybe he forget again." she replied.

Again? No wonder he insisted not to care about his father. You thought.

"Is okay, thanks Julia, I'm out." GD ended his call without waiting Julia's reply.

He looked at you and smiled as if like he's so great because you didn't believe to what he had said.

"So, Ms._____, are you coming?" he blinked his eyes and smiled sweetly to you.

Oh Gosh, I'm melting. God, help me, SOS.

 

 Comment reply:

@DanBoom : thanks for the comment, so sweet of u. I tried my best to add in more chapter, bcoz my paper work, I only have some little space for me to complete it little by little.

@LeahEyah : so sweet of u, i'm using the latest feature, it will show your name/account name.

@trexbo  :^_^, so cute, hehe, i'm using the latest feature, so when i put the feature, it will show your name/account name.