Chapter Four

Stranger and I

"Hehe, you're funny, GD. By the way, what's GD mean?" you asked him directly.

"GD? Hehe, G-Dragon." GD replied with his cute smile.

"G-dragon? Must be your name got something to do with dragon right?" you asked.

"Yap, Kwon Ji Yong." he smiled.

Wow, she actually wanted to know my name. What a good start. Go dude, GD rocks! GD smiled sweetly to you while his mind was busy praising himself.

"Kwon Ji Yong, I see. I like your name." you said to him. You smiled. You were nervous at once. You're kinda felt strange about this idea. But somehow, you felt you wanted to be close with him.

What? She likes my name? GD thought. He could feel his ears were hot. He could see fireworks straight away. I need to run, need to celebrate with Yang.

"Are you popular in this school?" you asked him without any hesitate.

Oh men, what should I say? I am? That’s freaking embarrassing and stuck up. GD was silence at once. But think about it, I am. I was the prom king last summer.

"Haha, nope. I'm just the normal guy at school. People just pass by around and ignore, and didn't even notice me." He chuckled silently.

"Are you sure about that Kwon Ji Yong?" you know he is famous eventhough today is your first day school. You can see the way he wears, and the way of the receptionist talked to him, she kinda into him. He is cute. And, I think I've a crush on you Kwon Ji Yong.

"What makes you think that I'm famous,_______?" he said and called your full name.

"Well, I don't have to say it out loud, 'coz, you know the answer right, Last Summer Prom King." you smiled and the way you replied, you actually tried to make him feel embarrassed. 

"Are you some kind of 'Mind Reader'? GD said. He felt weird about it. How could she knows about this? She is new, but seems she knew something. Maybe she has spy at here somewhere. Who is she?Stranger.

"Mind Reader? Oh, how can I say?" you looked at him. He is funny. Seems like I wanted to make fun of him in a silent way. "Well, I am, I am actually a witch, haha." you laughed.

What?? GD thought. "Seriously girl?"

"Yap, Kwon Ji Yong." you said. Seems like you started to call his full name. You like his name, so you decided to call his full name instead of GD. "So, if your beloved GF knows that I'm with you. What's her reaction? Will she scold you?"

"Girlfriend? Haha, I have no girlfriend. I'm nobody to anyone." he said. But, I'm force to marry, he thought.

Dude, where are you? Tae Yang was waiting for GD. Today is the final day to submit their assignment.

"Ok, we are here, 'Arts of Life'." GD said to you.

You looked at the door. Wow, this is my first day.