Chapter One

Stranger and I

"Ooh..Morning Morning Morning..I'm so tire." said GD. He was having his cup of milk caramel while spread his mind, looking at the blue sky. He couldn't understand why his father asked him to marry while he barely has his dream success. His mother always cheers him up but her eyes filled with tears. GD always forced to reply, and said "I understand.".

"Heh buddy, what's on your mind?" said Tae Yang and smiled sweetly to his bestfriend. They'd known each other since they were 7. Everyone admired they relationship very much. They take care of each other very well and always make sure that both of them in good terms.

"Ah hah, oh yeah," said GD with a serious way. He sounded angry. Tae Yang looked at him. He felt strange this time.

"Dude, guess I will invite you. How many table i should prepare?" said GD with his big smile.

"Oh, marry huh. one table should be enough, or else, one and a half." Tae yang replied and they laughed.

They were sitting on top of the roof of the school. The boys loved to spend time at there, They felt peacefully and they could see everyone below the floor. They laughed all day long and telling story to each other.

"I wonder who will change your mind anyway." said Tae Yang to his best dude.

"You, i guess. Will you marry me?" GD purposed to his friend and blink his left eye to Tae Yang.

"Yes, I do. But before that, buy me a house, made by GOLD," replied Tae Yang.

"Oh, I'm poor, or else, i paint them with my , is gold too." replied GD.

Tae yang looked at his best buddy. He worried about GD. He knew that his bestfriend needs to find a way to make his father undestand his child's need. Marry? Everyone will marry when the right time has come but not now. We are still kids anyway. How can a kid marry a kid and raise a kid? So much more to learn and money is hard to earn when none of the job suit us. Or else, force to accept whatever it takes to fullfill meals to our baby.

The boys spent their time and quickly ran to the class when the bell rang loudly.

What a day?GD thought.

"Rest time." said Seung Ri while hugging his new girl, IU.

"What a waste of time," Seung Ri added more. He clapped his hand, as if he was so great. He wants to get attention. He hate GD so much, but he tried to copy GD's style and tried to buy those unique item before GD gets them. So immature.

"Hey guys, feel free and spend some time with me at the park?" said Park Bom and smiled.

"Hey sis, what's up?" said GD.

"Well, whatcha waiting for, up,up,up.' said Park Bom, "I'm hungry boys,"

The boys left the class with Park Bom. They moved they way to the park. Park Bom was so excited and as usual, she prepared table, and lunch for three of them.

"I heard that Seung Ri bought the edition item at Antique Costume yesterday, did you manage to get?" said Park Bom to GD.

"Yap, but that was three months ago, i bought it when i went to Paris." replied GD.

"Dude, three months ago, seriously?" said Tae Yang.

"Yap, kinda out here." said GD.

"So, obviously, you look worry, why?" asked Park Bom. Park Bom looked at the boys. She knew that something wasn't right about this two immature little boy.

"Well, as usual." Tae Yang said. He pointed Park Bom's ring.

"Ooh, marry issue huh," Park Bom replied. "Why your father force you to marry? Will it be an agreement? No heart feeling. Who knows right?"

"I think so. I have no idea why my father insist to arrange my wedding. I'm a guy you know." said GD.

"Nope, you're not a guy, but you're gay." replied Tae Yang.