Chapter Five

Stranger and I

GD opened the door for you, and said, there you go.

Their teacher looked at them once GD opened the door. You are really nervous.

"Or else, you go in first, and let the teacher know that I'm new." you said to GD.

She is nervous. GD thought. He could hear your voice was trembling.

"Okay, but, look at me," he said softly to you and looked into your eyes, "girl, just relax yourself, it's ok." he smiled, and he went into the class, and let their teacher know that you are the new girl in school.

GD looked at you, and mouthed, come in.

Ooooh~ you breathe hardly.

You walked into the class, your head was facing down. You were nervous at once.

"Class, this is your new classmate," said the teacher and looked at the letter that passed by GD. "Ms._______."

Wow~ all the guys were praised by your looks.

"Hi,' you bow and brushed your hair gently.

"Take a seat, suit yourself, ok _____?", said the teacher.

GD quickly walked behind you. "Here you are." he said. He showed you the seat. Your seat is beside GD.

"______, this is Tae Yang, my best buddy." he said, "come on, shakes some hand."

Tae Yang showed his hand, "hi, Tae Yang in the house." He shook his hand with you.

Tae Yang was shy. He was shy and did not even tried to look at you in the eyes.

"Hi, I'm _______." you smiled.

GD took his seat, and drink some water from his bottle. "I'm tire." he smiled at you.

You smiled to him. I was thinking about whether he is available or what, but however, failed to continue to do so. I'm too fast I guess. You thought.

The bell rang.

"It's time to change your class, what's your next subject?" GD asked. I know, english, yap, same as me. GD was in cloud nine.

You checked your schedule. "English.", and you checked your map, and pointed, "here?" you asked GD.

"Yap, no worries, I'm with you. my next class same as yours, and so my man, Yang." he replied as if he didn't know anything but he does.

"My man, up up up, english now." he hug Tae Yang. Tae Yang was embarrassed at once.

Three of you were on your way to the english class. On the way to the class, three of you passed by at Park Bom's class, Marketing.

Park Bom saw GD from far, she was excited though. She stood up and walked at fast as she could and stood at the class's door.

"Hey guys, where are you goin?" as soon as she asked. She just noticed you are beside GD. Her facial changed at once.

"English sis." said GD and blinked his eye to  Park Bom.

But Park Bom didn't paid attention to GD, all she did was looking and focusing at you.

"Hi there, I'm Park Bom, you can call me Bom, and you are?" she asked directly without any hesitate. Maybe she knows that she is the senior so she's brave enough to ask and say whatever she wants to say.

"Hi Park Bom, I'm _______, nice too meet you." you replied to her.

She is pretty, very pretty, but seems like Bom doesn't like me. You thought.