Sick as a Dog

It's Not As Cool As It Seems

Sick as a Dog

Photobucket

            “Yah! We’re back!” YooChun yelled, jingling the keys as he opened the door to their apartment. ChoMin and JaeJoong followed in after him, taking off their shoes. “I brought back the runaway!” YooChun yelled with a smile, glancing back at the blushing ChoMin as he placed the keys inside his pockets.

            “Hyung!” ChangMin exclaimed, greeting them with a troubled look. His eye brows scrunched up with worry and his expression helpless. The newcomers’ smiles were wiped off and replaced with a worry when they saw ChangMin. “Follow me,” he said urgently and guided them into the dimly lit living room.

            “Oh my gosh! Oppa!” ChoMin cried, rushing to YunHo’s side in a heartbeat. YunHo lay on the couch, unconscious with a thick, warm blanket secured around him and a wet cloth placed on his forehead. Despite his shivering and ghastly white complexion, beads of sweat soaked through the pillow that propped his head up. JunSu stood next to him, clearing the half-eaten tray of porridge that he fed YunHo when he was awake.

            “What happened!?” JaeJoong demanded, dashing to YunHo’s side. YooChun stood rooted to his spot next to ChangMin, concern both filling their expressions.

It was JunSu who answered from his place in the kitchen, “He collapsed after opening the door just before ChangMin-ah came. He was sweating a lot and he looked exhausted, so I told him to sit on the couch while I go get him something to drink,” JunSu said, staring at the face of the sleeping YunHo. “When I came back, I checked his temperature and it was 38.4 degrees(*).”

            “That’s so high…But he was just fine yesterday and today!” JaeJoong said. He shifted his eyes back to YunHo, “I mean, he was coughing earlier, but he said it was nothing.”

            “Let me take a look,” ChoMin said, moving closer to YunHo’s head. She pulled up her sleeve and first placed the back of her hand against his forehead, then to his cheek, and finally to his neck. It was very warm to her touch. She then took his arm from underneath, and placed her right index and middle finger on his wrist, timing his pulse with her wristwatch. Calculating it within her head, she whipped around to JaeJoong and asked, “Earlier, either today or within the week, has he been acting differently? Maybe more tired and less active? Or lagging behind and sleepy?”

            “Well during practices, he seemed a little bit– slower than usual. And he took a lot of breaks,” YooChun answered.

            “I see…” ChoMin said vaguely, trying to think back during the week. She had been so preoccupied with JunSu; she hadn’t really paid any attention to her cousin. “Hmmm…and he didn’t finish his dinner or lunches either,” she mumbled to herself. She squeezed lightly on her cousin’s hand before standing up. “I believe exhaustion and malnutrition is the cause of his fever. He must’ve overworked himself and hasn’t been eating all his meals; and because of that, his immune system weakened,” she concluded. “Plus, the staying up late in the workroom and sleepless nights... With all that stress he’s putting on his body, I won’t be surprised if he develops an ulcer, if he doesn’t have one already… But I’m not a doctor - I’m not 100% sure, so you should call Manager Choi and have him see one tomorrow.”

They all nodded, astounded at how professional and knowledgeable ChoMin was. She grinned inwardly, knowing she most likely impressed them with her medical familiarity. “Muh? I’m studying to be a doctor, aren’t I?” she stated with a grim smile, “For now, he needs to change out of his clothes and into fresh pajamas. He’s soaked.”

Nodding, they all set to work. With the help of YooChun, JaeJoong managed to pick up the sleeping YunHo and carry him back to their room on his back.

            "His stomach isn't strong," JaeJoong said, shifting YunHo's weight so he could have a better grasp. "I - We keep telling him to eat more..."

ChangMin darted first, making sure YunHo’s bed was neat and that he had his pajamas ready. YooChun stayed behind, cleaning up the couch and picking up the forgotten blanket.

            "Hyung needs to start caring about his body," YooChun said, staying behind to clean up and pick up the forgotten blanket. He folded it nicely, and laid it on the couch. "He just suffered from dislocated ankles a few months ago... He's going to work himself to death."

Inside the kitchen, JunSu rummaged through the cabinets for any medication to treat fevers and coughs.

With all the excitement over YunHo, it was only then that she noticed JunSu. She wanted to apologize to him and wished that everything was back to the way it was before. But before she could even utter a word to him, he left the kitchen with some medicine and passed the living room without saying anything to her. He just looked straight ahead, not bothering to even acknowledge that she stood right there.  

ChoMin stood glued to her spot as she stared after the retreating back of JunSu.

Photobucket

The annoying buzz of her alarm clock stirred ChoMin out of her dreamless sleep. Yawning, she sat up on her bed as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room around her. ‘Today feels a little different,’ she thought, pushing off the covers that tangled with her legs. She lifted herself off her bed after putting on her glasses and crossed the dark room to her door. Silently, she opened it and the hallway lights to brighten the dark walkway. She followed the lit hallway, rubbing her arms to preserve her body heat due to the cold air blasting through the vents above, but to her surprise, the lights to the kitchen were already on.

A familiar figure stood hunched over his bowl of cereal at the counter, wearing plaid pajama bottoms and a white cotton shirt. He munched silently; his body seeming tired yet his eyes on full alert. He turned his head to face the incomer and once recognizing who it was, he coldly shifted his gaze back to his cereal.

            “JunSu-ah, is that you?” ChoMin asked quietly. She knew it was a stupid question – of course it was JunSu. The room was well lit though she was a bit far from the kitchen, and it was clearly JunSu eating at the counter; anyone with eyes could tell. Yet she couldn’t stop herself from asking. Usually he was the one who greeted her first, and it was very awkward without his usual bubbly and cheerful self. It just didn’t seem like the real him.

At her words, JunSu turned to face her again, this time with a forced smile. “Neh, my growling stomach woke me. You’re such a slowpoke I didn’t want wait for you to feed me,” he chuckled softly.

ChoMin let out a breath of air and put on a smile as she made her way to the kitchen. She reached into the fridge to take out the pitcher of orange juice and took out a clean glass from the dishwasher. “Miene, next time I’ll wake up earlier.”

They stood at the counter idly chatting about upcoming events. She even managed to get him to laugh at one of her silly knock-knock jokes. Inwardly she felt relived; she was so afraid to approach him, and now - at least now they could pretend that everything was ok. But she spoke too soon. Shortly as the laughter died down, an air of awkwardness hung above them – for once, the usual chatter boxes did not have a single thing to say.

ChoMin glanced sideways at JunSu as she gulped down the last of her juice. ‘Maybe it’s a good time to apologize?’ she thought apprehensively. ‘I owe him that much and more.’

            “Listen JunSu oppa,” ChoMin began, trying her best to keep her eyes on him. No matter how much it needed to be done, she was afraid – afraid that he won’t accept her apology, afraid that he’d hate her, afraid that she’ll lose a really good friend. But she couldn’t live with herself if she didn’t apologize. No matter what others told her, she knew deep down inside that it was her fault. “About the other day…I really want you to know, that I a –”

            “ChoMin-ah” JunSu interrupted, using his hand to stop her from saying anything more. He smiled at her softly, yet his smile was filled with pain and heartache. “I tried pretending that everything is ok, but I don’t think it is.”

His blunt and truthful words stung really deep to ChoMin; it was almost as bad as when JaeJoong rejected her, and she used all her strength not to cry. It wasn’t her right to. She wanted to hug JunSu, to whisper into his ear that everything will be ok, to be the one to end his suffering. But she couldn’t because she was the reason why he was hurting. And what really killed her was that JunSu still liked her. ChoMin could tell; she could always sensed when a boy liked her, and she wished so hard that he’d just forget about his feelings for her or that she’d return it.

            “I don’t think we should talk to each other for a while,” JunSu continued, his voice almost quivering and filled with pain. He paused, thinking of what he was going to say next. He really, truly liked ChoMin and was very serious about her. He wanted to laugh at his own stupidity - his feelings for her were so strong that he could picture marrying her and raising a beautiful family together. He would never date anyone who he couldn’t see himself getting married to. And to find out the girl he liked - no the girl he loved - was in love with his hyung really pierced him deep in his heart.

He turned to face away from her, for he’d be ashamed to let her see the tears silently falling down his crestfallen face. “I need some time by myself,” he whispered, walking away from her for the second time.

Photobucket

Manager Choi, JunSu, ChangMin, JaeJoong, YooChun, ChoMin, and a doctor wearing a white lab coat with a stethoscope over his shoulder hovered over YunHo, who stared nervously at each face of the people present.

            “MmmHmm…MmmHmm…MmmHMMM,” the doctor nodded his head, scribbling something illegible on his clipboard and only pausing to look up at YunHo every now and then, “UhhhMmm,” he paused again, this time looking up at the manager and everyone around, “Oh dear oh dear, tsk tsk tsk,” he mumbled, still writing on his little brown clipboard.

            “For crying out loud! What the hell is wrong with him?!” Manager Choi screamed, growing irritated by the second. Why couldn’t the doctor just say what’s wrong?

The doctor paused in his writings to look up at the peeved people surrounding him. He placed his pen inside his left pocket and held the clipboard under his arm. “Well,” he started, using his index finger to push up his glasses, “it seems that YunHo-sshi is suffering from exhaustion and malnutrition. I’d say 3 days in bed and this glucose drip IV would do the trick.”

Everyone around him plus the patient sighed in relief, fearing the worse from the diagnosis.

            “I’ll go make some tea for everyone,” ChoMin smiled. She was so happy that what she diagnosed last night was indeed correct. ‘Yay! I got it right! I got it right!’ she thought, a proud smile shining brightly on her lips. She bowed to the manager and the doctor before taking her leave, shutting the door behind her.

            “It’s lucky that you called me,” the doctor said smugly, “If you didn’t, he would’ve needed to go to the hospital if you left him like this. 3 FULL days of rest is the bare minimum and he’ll need to take anti-biotics as well as vitamin supplements. I usually recommend a full week just to be safe, but I understand how busy you all are so I increased the mL for the IV drip.”

            “Aish,” the manager cussed, scratching the back of his neck, “We don’t have 3 days, let alone a week. We leave for Prague tomorrow. And there is still so much to do today and tomorrow.”

            “We can’t set the shoot a few days back?” ChangMin asked, concerned for the well being of his hyung.

            “Ani, the tickets are paid for and we don’t have much time to shoot the video,” Manager Choi said grimly. “SM only gave us two week to shoot.”

            “But, it’s Hyung’s health that is at stake. Couldn’t he at least take a break?” YooChun asked.

            “I cleared his schedule today,” Manager Choi said, “but there is no way he could miss work tomorrow. That means that your interview today will have to be without him.”

            “But he’s sick!” YooChun yelled, definitely mad at the disregard for YunHo’s health, “The doctor even said he should have 7 days of rest! At least give him 3 days off.”

            “Yah! Are you trying to get me mad?” Manager Choi said threateningly, “This is the price of stardom. You and everyone else in this room know that already.”

            “But couldn’t you make this one exception?” YooChun asked through gritted teeth.

            “Stop,” YunHo said, causing everyone to halt and look at him. “I know what my job asks from me, and I’m fine,” he started, putting a comforting hand on YooChun, trying to calm him down, “I feel fine and I look fine…” he took a deep breath, clenching his fist over the sheet, “Last night won’t happen again. So Manager Choi?” YunHo stared up at their manager, making him stand straight. “I’ll be at work tomorrow.”

Manager Choi cleared his throat, “Well, thank you YunHo-ah.” He then smiled, “Spoken like a true leader!”

            “Hyungnim,” JaeJoong spoke from his seat next to YunHo’s side, “If it’s not too much to ask, can I stay and look after U-Know after our interview?”

Their manager’s eyes traveled to the concerned faces of his charges, and stopped at the even worried face of the oldest member. He sighed; something in him told him to allow JaeJoong to stay by YunHo’s side. “Araso.”

JaeJoong smiled happily and squeezed YunHo’s left hand lovingly. Manger Choi smiled as well, it was the least he could do for the people he had grown to love as his own children. “Now, let’s go have some tea before we go to SM,” he announced with a smile. Everyone except YunHo and JaeJoong prepared to leave the room. “Oh, JunSu-ah!”

            “Neh?” JunSu whipped around, allowing ChangMin and the doctor to walk out of the room before him.

            “We will be shooting your part of the music video first,” Manager Choi explained, leading the way out of their bedroom. “So, when we get to SM after the interview, head straight for make-up and hair department. We don’t have much time, so don’t lolly-gagle and sneak up to SuJu’s room to prank EunHyukie, ok?”

            “Aish, Hyu-ungniiim!” JunSu whined, picking up his right index finger for emphasis, “One time! One time! And I never hear the end of it!”

Manager Choi laughed, his belly shaking with glee. He ruffled JunSu’s hair, slinging his arm around the latter’s shoulder as they made their way into the kitchen.

Photobucket

JunSu stared out the window dully, watching the apartment grow further and further out of sight. He sighed, closing his eyes and resting his head against the headrest of the leather seat. He couldn’t believe what he admitted to ChoMin before the doctor and their manager came. And now after their interview, JaeJoong would get to go home and spend the day with YunHo and ChoMin. ‘Aish!’ JunSu inwardly cussed, frustrated that he felt jealous over the blonde haired man sitting right behind him. He opened his eyes and stared out the window once again. Up ahead, he could see the blaring logo of SBS(*) and the massive studio up the street. ‘Why did it have to be Hyung?’ he thought with misery, ‘Why couldn’t it be some other guy?’

YooChun glanced at JunSu from the corner of his eyes, his own face contorted with pain at seeing his best friend hurting so much. He wished with all his heart that JunSu would return to the carefree and childish JunSu he knew and loved.

Photobucket

            “Yah! I don’t like this porridge!” YunHo exclaimed, pushing the tray away from him. “Make me a different one.”

            “Aish! Who says you can boss us around?” JaeJoong asked, his arms crossed in front of him as he stared at YunHo with annoyance. “This is the third batch that we made, eat it – Now!”

            “NO NO NO!” YunHo pouted, crossing his arms as well as he sat up on the bed. His face scrunched up with disgust, “I don’t want to eat this one.”

            “Oppa! Stop being childish and eat your damn porridge,” ChoMin said, her hands at her waist. “I should be the only childish one here. And besides, we don’t have any more stuff to make a new pot.”

He pouted and turned to JaeJoong, completely ignoring ChoMin’s plea; to which she scoffed in annoyance. YunHo’s lips pouted and his eyes looked larger than normal, causing JaeJoong to cringe because he knew he would not be able to resist.

            “Hyuuung…Please?” YunHo asked with a cute voice, “Please make a different one?”

JaeJoong sighed, tearing his eyes away from his childish leader. “Aish,” he scratched his cheek; “You only call me that when you want something.”

YunHo smiled, knowing he had won. He sat on his bed like a cute puppy, waiting for JaeJoong to give in to him. “Pleeease Jae Hyuuung?”

The two idols held a staring match, each unwavering in their stance – YunHo with his adorably childish pleading expression and JaeJoong’s stern umma look. The two kept their gazes solely on each other, neither backing down.

Finally one sighed in defeat.

            “Araso, araso,” JaeJoong said, shaking his head as he began walking out the door, “C’mon ChoMin-sshi, let’s go to the super market to get him his porridge.”

            “JaeJoong-sshi,” ChoMin nudged JaeJoong at his side, “Why do you give in so easily?”

            “Could you really say no to him?” JaeJoong asked with a raised eyebrow, pointing at the smiling YunHo.

ChoMin turned around and she nearly melted at her cute cousin. He sat on his bed, looking around the room with the look of an innocent child. Finally, his eyes rested upon hers and he gave her a big toothy, childish smile. ‘Damn! Why am I related to him? If only…’ her inner fangirl sighed sadly ‘What a waste.’ ChoMin turn around to face JaeJoong with the look of defeat. “You’re right,” ChoMin agreed, pushing the door of the room open with a smile, “let’s go get my Oppa some porridge!”

Photobucket

            “I hope this is enough,” ChoMin said sarcastically, lifting up three bags filled with porridge ingredients. She and JaeJoong both carried six plastic bags each, most of it filled with the things YunHo asked for.

            “It should,” JaeJoong said, smiling at all the food they had bought, “we practically cleared the whole shelf.”

The two laughed as they waited for the elevator door to open to take them up to their apartment. Though it had only been a few minutes, ChoMin’s arms began numbing from the pain of carrying such heavy bags. She glanced towards JaeJoong with a smile; she was happy that they could start talking again. The silence between them after her confession was stressful and nerve wrecking, not to mention humiliating whenever she thought about how they became like that. Not to say that she still didn’t want to kick herself for confessing, even now.

‘Maybe if we stay friends like this, I’ll get over him,’ ChoMin thought. She wanted nothing more than to stop her unrequited feelings, but being just friends really helped her get closer to that goal. ‘Speaking of unrequited feelings…’ ChoMin’s expression became sadder as she thought about JunSu. She wished she hadn’t told YooChun about how she really felt, and then none of this weirdness with JunSu would have happened. If only she didn’t have the talk with JaeJoong over the phone, then she would have only liked JunSu. Maybe if she just liked him again, then he’d be happy and she would be too. There was nothing in the world ChoMin wanted more than JunSu reverting back to his old cheerful and goofy self. She wasn’t used to the morose man who sighed and frowned, and she was even less used to the idea that it was her fault. ‘What am I going to do? I want him to be happy, but there isn’t anything I can do,’ she thought sadly.

The elevator dinged as it opened, and JaeJoong walked in with ChoMin following almost robotically. Her gaze stayed straight ahead of her but her mind wondered, not paying attention to everything around her. She didn’t seem to mind that she was squeezed in between two people she didn’t know, inside of a somewhat crowded elevator.

JaeJoong glanced at the estranged girl in front of her. If she didn’t move within a few seconds, she’d be swept away by the usual crowd that exited. Before the elevator dinged on the 3rdfloor, he grabbed a hold of ChoMin’s arm, holding firmly as the people around her left the elevator in a herd. Now, there were only 3 people on the elevator, including themselves. The other person was too busy texting on his cell phone and listing to his mp3 player to even pay attention to his elevator buddies.

            “Yah, Jung ChoMin, are you even breathing?” JaeJoong asked, staring at ChoMin, “You look like a statue, posing there with your bags.” He himself placed his bags down as soon as he was able to, but ChoMin on the other hand held on to her bags for the last 3 floors.

            “I’m just thinking,” she replied, glancing sideways at him once and then shifted her gaze back in front of her.

            “If you’re just thinking, then why do you look sad?” he asked with a concerned face.

ChoMin was shocked at his words, not realizing that she let her guard down. She quickly composed herself and placed on her fake happy smile. “Pssh, please,” she said, disregarding his comment, “What are you talking about? I’m standing right next to YoungWoong JaeJoong, why on earth should I be sad?”

She laughed, hoping he’d take it as a joke and drop the subject. But to her dismay, he pursued on.  

            “Sometimes I think you’re just acting happy,” JaeJoong shifted side to side from each foot. “So what’s wrong?”

ChoMin dropped her gaze, ‘How could he tell?’ she began to fidget, not liking the attention he gave her. What was she going to say? That he makes her nervous and that she feels guilty because of JunSu? “It’s kind of complicated,” she said with a laugh, “I don’t even know where to begin,” ChoMin took a big breath, “I’ve been kind of worried…”

            “Obviously,” JaeJoong said with chuckle, but he turned serious once again. His soft brown eyes drew her in - filling with warmth and sympathy. “But what about?”

‘Why does he want to know so badly?’ ChoMin thought apprehensively. ‘I want to tell him, but at the same I don’t. If I tell someone my feelings, I want them to be on myside, and I don’t know if JaeJoong can do that.’

            “I don’t know,” ChoMin began, “I feel bad about what happened with JunSu oppa, and I think he’ll end up hating me. And YooChun-ah - everything that we built feels like its being destroyed. I’m just afraid that they will think badly of me. And then now, YunHo oppa is sick because he chased after me last night, and I don’t want him to push himself…”

            “I really don’t think JunSu could ever hate you ChoMin-sshi,” JaeJoong reassured, “He’s not the type to hold a grudge, so you don’t need to worry about him.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “MmmHmm,” JaeJoong nodded with a smile, “He’s too cute to stay sad for too long.”

ChoMin smiled, her spirits slightly rising at JaeJoong’s words. It was strange – talking to JaeJoong really seems to help her when she’s in trouble. She felt warm inside as she recalled their phone conversation a long time ago.

            “And what do you mean things are destroyed?” JaeJoong looked down, kicking some imaginary dirt on the floor of the elevator, “What’s the big deal? There is nothing that can’t be fixed.”

            ‘JaeJoong…’ ChoMin grinned, surprised with how encouraging and thoughtful he was being. ‘Oh my god! Why is he worried about me? Could he…?’ ChoMin shook her head to clear her thoughts. It was too dangerous to continue that sentence, and all her progress would have been for nothing if she led herself to believe that he’d like her in that way.

The door to the elevators opened on the 9thfloor, letting the person with the mp3 out. ChoMin stepped towards JaeJoong, letting the other guy through. They waited for 30 seconds, to let in anyone else who needed to get on. When no one came, JaeJoong pressed the closed button and they began ascending once more.

            “As for Yunnie,” JaeJoong continued, “he was already sick and knew that, but it was his decision to go after you. He’s strong and he’ll get better in no time. I bet you anything that he’d outlive us all.”

            “Thank you,” ChoMin said with a brilliant smile, a hint of a tear at the corner of her eye. “I really needed to hear that.”

Something ignited within him, like a flame or a spark as he gazed at her smiling face; her aura seemed to change. She just looked so cute with her big eyes and her to-die for smile. He couldn’t tell what this feeling within his stomach was, but he knew it was something warm and mystifying. JaeJoong knew he felt something for the girl next to him, whether it was a new found sibling love or something else completely, something dangerously alluring – he just knew something was there.

            “I just want you to know…if you need help…I’m here you know…” JaeJoong his lips in nervousness. Truthfully, he was only nervous because he was afraid of sounding corny. “So if you need a shoulder to cry on, come to me. After all, we’re friends, right?” JaeJoong finished, stressing the word ‘friends’ to make it clear. He just wasn’t ready to explore those new found feelings yet.

ChoMin whipped her head around so fast that she could have gotten whip last. Did she just hear right? First hung down in shock but slowly it conformed into a huge, toothy smile. “YoungWoong! How corny!” she covered as she shook with laughter.

The elevator doors slid open, letting the laughing ChoMin out first. JaeJoong shook his head in irritation. “Yah!” he lifted up his foot and lightly kicked ChoMin’s . “Don’t laugh! I’m serious!”

            “Omo! My skirt is white! You’ll leave a shoe print,” ChoMin cried out, but was still laughing. The two walked back to the apartment, still in laughter, but were surprised by the sudden appearance of a young boy staring intently at their apartment door. As ChoMin and JaeJoong neared, the boy looked up.

            “Oh? TaeHyunnie? What are you doing up here?” JaeJoong asked, fishing out his key.

            “I need some help…” the little boy with the unruly hair said hesitatingly.

            “What about?” JaeJoong asked, letting ChoMin and TaeHyun go inside before him.

            “Actually, I don’t need you’re help,” TaeHyun said haughtily, taking off his blue vans, “I came to ask -face there,” he pointed to ChoMin, who’s eyes narrowed and was ready to strangle him, “for something.”

JaeJoong laughed, taking his and ChoMin’s bags to the kitchen; the other two following behind him. “That’s not nice, TaeHyun-ah. If you’re going to ask for help, at least ask nicely.”

            “Araso,” TaeHyun huffed, sitting cross legged at the white couch. ChoMin helped JaeJoong put the groceries away in the kitchen, totally intent on ignoring the annoying kid on the couch. “Noona! Flat-chested Noona!!”

            “I’m going to check on Yunnie,” JaeJoong whispered, smirking at ChoMin as he readjusted his black beanie. “Just help the kid so he can leave.”

ChoMin snorted and whispered back, “Yeah right,” she mumbled. JaeJoong pinched her cheek and walked away, leaving the two ‘children’ behind.

            “Do I have to keep calling you flat-chested until you help me?”

ChoMin rubbed the place where JaeJoong pinched her, annoyed that she was left alone with the ever annoying brat. She sighed, knowing what she had to do.

            “What do you want!” she sat on the coffee table in front of him, ‘…you annoying piece of…person.’

            “Look, I really don’t want to ask for your help, but I need it,” TaeHyun said, getting straight to the point. “I like - er - someone, and I want to know how I can get her to be my girlfriend.”

            “Awww,” ChoMin cooed, completely forgetting how nasty he was to her a minute ago, “That’s so cute! Is it YunHee?”

TaeHyun hung scooted away from her, as if he were afraid of her. “H-How did you know? Are you some mind-reading-flat-chested psychic?”

            “I’m going to ignore that for your sake,” ChoMin said with aggravation. Sometimes she wished it was legal to lock annoying little kids into closets and conveniently “forget” about them. She took a moment to calm her irritated nerves and continued, “If you want a girl to like you, you’re going to have to impress her with something.”

            “Well, what should I impress her with?”

            “Why not give her something she’d like?” ChoMin suggested with a smile, “Like if she liked flowers, give her flowers. And I think you should dress up. You know, look like a young gentleman. Tell her you like her and say nice things about her. And be nice to her all the time,” she winked, “That’s how you win a girl’s heart.”

            “But I don’t know how to do all that stuff! And what do you mean by gentleman? Are you saying I shouldn’t push her and laugh when she cries?”

ChoMin gave him a deadpan look, completely in disbelief at how nasty little children could be sometimes. “Uhhh…I think I’m going to need a little help with this.”

Photobucket

Notes:

 

33.4 degrees – he means Celsius, which would be around 101.1 degrees Fahrenheit
SBS – major Korean channel; its programs include X-Man, Good Sunday, and Loveletter 

So what do you think of the JaeCho bit? ^-^ Things are a little bit tense with JunSu, but hopefully he can learn to forgive ChoMin. Ahhh TaeHyunie... he's so mischivous! xD So, tell me what you think~ Comments are loved and are the food and water that drive me x.x