Changing Feathers

It's Not As Cool As It Seems

Changing Feathers

Photobucket

ChoMin sat patiently at the park bench a few miles from the apartment; it took two bus rides to arrive there. All around her, the trees bristled in the wind and the birds chirped with happiness. It was a perfect reflection to how she felt inside. She kicked at the gravel with her white flats. Looking around the secluded park, she waited to see the familiar face of JunSu come strolling in from the entrance. She wore red capri-pants with a cute floral white shirt that had delicate ruffles on the short sleeves. Her hair was half up and fastened with a red butterfly. Her trademark DBSK button pinned on the strap of her white purse.

For the third time in the last 5 minutes, she checked her silver watch on her delicate wrist. ‘It seems like JunSu is running a bit late,’ she worried, ‘I hope he didn’t forget.’ Maybe she was in the wrong entrance? What if they were supposed to meet at the other entrance? So wrapped up  in her thoughts, she didn’t even jump when a gloved hand touched her shoulder. ‘JunSu!’ Smiling, she turned around expecting her perfect prince to be there smiling back at her. But to her horror, it was not her prince charming at all.

Instead, it was a very deformed looking man or thing. This person had a weird blonde curly afro hair with an eye patch that covered its left eye. It wore a long brown trench coat that was ed but tied with a big studded belt. On it’s face was some kind of black ferret or mustache that did not match his hair color. This person held on to it’s trench coat, as if it was going to open it. ‘O Jesus! Some ert’s going to flash me!’ ChoMin’s mind screamed. She instantly sprang up from the bench and stepped away from the intruder with her hands in front to protect her.

            “S-Stay away! My boyfriend is coming back and he’s really big and scary! And-And he’s a cop too! He’ll send you to jail! Aaak! Don’t touch me! Get away!!!”

           “ChoMin-ah! ChoMin-ah! Relax! It’s me Xiah JunSu,” the man whispered loudly so only ChoMin could hear. All around them, bystanders eyed the couple strangely as they walked by. He flipped up the black eye patch, showing ChoMin it really was him.

            “Oppa? Is that really you?” ChoMin asked as she peeked at him with one of her eyes closed. Recognizing him, she let her arms down and stepped closer to him. “What the heck are you wearing?”

JunSu stepped back with a smile, placing his eye patch back into place. “I went incognito.”

ChoMin stifled her laughter, seeing as JunSu was really proud of his ‘disguise’. With a spring in her step and with a warm smile, he grabbed JunSu’s hand and led him away.

            “C’mon, I’ll help you pick out a better disguise that won’t get you in trouble with the police.”

She took JunSu to a nearby clothing store for men to change out of his hideous clothing. The attendants stared in perplexity at the not so good looking thing accompanying a pretty girl. But the couple just laughed, for if the people only knew who was underneath all that junk, all the females would have fainted then and there. ChoMin pushed JunSu in one of the changing rooms and instructed him to strip. She then went through the clothing racks in search for the perfect disguise. JunSu went through many outfits before he finally found the one he liked. He tried a variety of clothing he’d never thought of wearing until ChoMin showed him: like the really emo getup complete with heavy eyeliner and super crotch tight skinny jeans, the Goth get up, and this weird one which involved leather – just leather.

She had the most fun watching him model the clothing she picked out. After all that, JunSu decided on the gangstah look: he wore a baggy red hoodie with the hood up and a black gangster cap underneath. His pants were a little loose, but wasn’t so bad that it fell to his ankles. On his feet were bright orange and red Reeboks, with a swirling pattern. And to top it off, he had on some major bling. He’d be a pain in the air port security with all the medals he garnished.

In honesty, ChoMin had long ago picked out the outfit he’d end up liking, but she intentionally gave him really wacky ones to have a good laugh.They spent nearly an hour in that little store, to which the attendants gawked awestruck at the transformed JunSu as they left.

After their little shopping spree, the two headed out to a nice quaint little Italian bistro off the main roads, where surprisingly no one recognized the sensational idol. ChoMin supposed it was that no one expected sweet innocent JunSu to wear a ‘gangstah’ getup or the fact that he wasn't wearing any make-up at all. Since she lived with them and saw them at their worst in the morning, she was practically immune to their make-upless selves and could recognize them, where as others might not.

They sat outside in the little terrace with a blue umbrella overhead, sheltering them from the sun. It was there where they sat eating delicious spaghetti that the two were able to bond.

            “Okay,” JunSu laughed, taking a sip of his water. “Three things I don’t know about you. Go!”

            “Well let’s see,” ChoMin said with a smile, placing her fork down discreetly. “I’ve been dancing ballet since I was three. I’m a fail as an Asian, because I don’t play any musical instrument whatsoever. And hmmm… before all of this, I’ve never ever once cooked nor really cleaned - other than my room that is - for myself.”

ChoMin kept a pleasant smile on her face, wondering what JunSu thought about her. Did he think she was spoiled? Or maybe too boring?

But to her relief, he just smiled and said, “Wow, that’s pretty impressive. Since you were three? I only started dancing when I was in middle school – actually, when I first became a trainee. But if you want, I can teach you how to play the piano.”

            “Been there,” ChoMin chuckled, “Done that – at it.”

JunSu took another bite of his spaghetti.

            “What about you Oppa?” ChoMin asked, lacing her fingers together under her chin as she leaned towards him. “What are three things about you that I wouldn’t find on the internet?”

With a chuckle, JunSu leaned in as well, mimicking ChoMin’s posture. “My appa was the one who named me and JunHo(*). According to him, I was the prettier one, so he named me ‘JunSu’.”

ChoMin stifled a giggle, totally agreeing with Papa Kim. Seeing her repress the giggle, JunSu’s smile grew larger as he continued.

            “I hate it when a fan – or anyone for that matter – pulls my hair. It's a pet peeve of mine, yet every time I go out, there's always hair pulling. And finally: before you came along, I used to ask the members to do my chores for me.(*)

            “For real?”

            “Haven’t you noticed that my chores on the chore list I gave you when you first started, is basically doing nothing?”

He took a big fork-full of the spaghetti as ChoMin laughed, covering .

            “So, what was the hardest part of being a trainee back then?” ChoMin asked, twirling the spaghetti with her fork. “Like, how long were you one before you debuted?”

The idol looked up and laughed as the slippery noodles slid off her fork and landed back on her plate with a splat.

            “Sto-op,” ChoMin whined with aegyo, pouting her lips. “It’s a lot harder than it looks.”

            “Well, I’d have to say the wondering,” JunSu replied honestly. He looked directly at ChoMin, but his eyes glazed over as he went back in time, remembering all the hardships he overcame to reach the point he was at. “- wondering when you will debut or if you’ll be cut.”

Realizing the conversation veered into seriousness, ChoMin placed her fork down and listened intently.

            “Wondering if you’ll be popular, if you’ll have any fans, if you'll have anti-fans…” he drifted off, “You know, I trained the longest out of us five – six years, I’ve trained…”

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. For all it was worth, ChoMin was very flattered that JunSu opened up to her and she should consider herself very lucky to know such privileged information; but knowing all that didn’t help the fact that JunSu not being – well funny and cute JunSu – was making her a bit… uncomfortable.

            “I was supposed to debut with Hyukie and SungMinnie,” JunSu continued, “but when I was 14, everything changed.”

He paused, taking a deep breath as the memories came flooding back. ChoMin leaned in closer, pity and concern evident in her eyes as she looked at the man before her.

            “I lost my voice,” he said.

            “Oh JunSu oppa,” ChoMin said with conern, placing a hand on his.

            “I couldn’t sing or reach those high notes I could before, and the doctor said it would only get worse if I kept on singing.”

He forgot all about ChoMin as he relived his past. The pain, the frustration – all because of puberty and the changes of his voice. He remembered feeling helpless as he yelled out songs and notes at the top of his longs, until he couldn’t sing anymore to counter the feelings that suffocated him. For three years, for the three damn years, he was left wondering…wondering if he’d be able to achieve his dream.

A soft squeeze from ChoMin’s hand brought him back to the present day. The 14 year old Kim JunSu was replaced by 20 year old Xiah JunSu in his head as he remembered where he was and who he was with.

 And with an absentminded shake of the head he laughed, taking a sip of the much needed water.

            “Anyway,” he said, not really noticing that ChoMin removed her hand from his, “I was thinking we should see this movie…”

ChoMin nodded pleasantly, allowing him to change the subject without protest as she came to a startling realization that her idols, no matter how god-like they seemed to her, were in fact humans too.

Photobucket

JunSu held ChoMin’s hand, relishing the feel of her soft dainty hands that fit nicely into his. The sun peeked over the horizon as the two lovebirds strolled down the street with no rush.

They had just finished watching No Mercy For the Rude(*), a comedy that everyone raved about. Granted they missed the first part since they could only go in once the lights turned off and left before the credits rolled to beat the crowd.

Her whole body heated up and her face blushed so red when he grabbed her hand after the movies. JunSu smiled fondly as he remembered the shy look on ChoMin’s face when he took her hand in his and led her down the romantically dimmed street. It was a perfect end to a perfect day. ChoMin stared at the display windows as they passed by the stores that lined the sidewalk. In order to get home, they needed to pass a shopping district, a park, and some more buildings.

ChoMin stopped dead in her tracks, pulling JunSu to a halt. There, behind a clear glass window and propped up on a velvet stand with light shining down on it, was the most beautiful item she had ever seen. Trying to get a closer look, ChoMin let go of JunSu’s hand and walked gingerly towards the jewelry store window. It was silver necklace with a white diamond ballerina charm. ChoMin stared at it fondly, wanting it so badly. It was bad enough she gave up dance to pursue her studies, but that ballerina necklace sat there taunting her.

            ‘It’s too expensive…’ She thought sadly as she returned to JunSu who stood a few feet back. She linked her arms with his and led him away and into the entrance to the park ahead. JunSu glanced back to the diamond necklace sitting within the clear glass and smiled.

They walked down the familiar park, hand in hand, in silence – ChoMin thinking about the diamond ballerina necklace and JunSu thinking about her. As they neared the batting cages, ChoMin was able to wrench her mind away from the out-of-reach necklace and onto an activity she always wanted to try. From her spot in JunSu’s arm, she looked up pleadingly, motioning to the well lit batting cages. JunSu glanced at the empty cage and nodded, figuring he’ll show off his sports skills.

Photobucket

            “Oooh! Oppa you’re so good!” ChoMin cheered from behind the fence separating the batter and the bystanders. JunSu had hit 3 balls at such high speeds in a row. He grinned proudly, loving the cheers and adoration coming from his date. He leaned against the fence, his bat over his shoulder haughtily. “You wanna give it a whirl?” he asked, the grin still eminent on his face.

ChoMin’s eyes grew wide with worry. After seeing the speed at which the balls traveled, she had second thoughts. “I-I don’t think so…”

            “C’mon!” JunSu coaxed, pulling ChoMin inside the cage. She let him pull her, secretly wanting him to hold her hand again. “It’s super easy! Come here, I’ll show you.”

He grabbed her close to him, his hands wrapped securely around hers. It was as if his body molded on to hers, for she could feel his hot breath so close to her left ear and his solid body pressed up against her. She could hear her heart pound 99 miles per hour, and she prayed he couldn’t hear how fast it went. She gulped, not ready for the ball.

            “Spread them apart,” JunSu said, positioning her feet with his. “Keep low, swing like this.” He guided her arms and showed her the proper swing. The machine pitched the ball and ChoMin, under JunSu’s guidance, managed to hit the ball effortlessly. “There, and that’s how it’s done!” He smirked, stepping away from ChoMin and handing her the bat to let her have a go.

She took the heavy bat, not expecting its weight. ChoMin positioned herself the way JunSu had taught her and looked dead on at the machine. Zoom! The baseball flew through the air like a torpedo, something ChoMin wasn’t ready for because of the weight of the bat. The impact hurt a lot, making her drop the bat.

            “It’s heavy,” ChoMin pouted, begging JunSu with her eyes to take her out of the cage.

JunSu encouragingly smiled behind the fence, “Just keep your eyes on the ball!”

ChoMin once again readied to position, waiting for the ball. But it zoomed past her again.

            “Stay focussed!” JunSu yelled behind her. ChoMin intensely focused solely on the machine, almost daring it to throw another ball. She breathed in and out, trying to center her mind. The machine made a stuttering sound and out popped the ball. ChoMin kept her mind focused, listening to JunSu’s words. She took another breath in and let it out, her eyes solely on the ball heading for her.

And WHACK! She hit the ball!

Albeit, the distance the ball travel was only one meter away. ChoMin turned around to face JunSu, dropping the bat in the process as her smile lit up her eyes. Excited, JunSu rushed in and engulf the amateur batter into his arms and spun her around laughing.

Photobucket

YooChun knocked quietly on ChoMin’s door at 1 o’ clock in the morning. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t excited like hell about the turn out of their date. It took all his ninja skills to sneak out of the room undetected by JunSu. When the two came back, both claiming to have just met out in the lobby, they acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary despite JunSu’s change of wardrobe. JunSu was steadfast, answering the bombarding questions from his fellow members with a secretive smile.

            “It’s open,” ChoMin whispered through the door. She sat up on her bed, leaning against the wall while reading a novel her literature class worked on, a Korean/English dictionary within her reach. She placed the book down on her nightstand to her left as YooChun closed the door behind him and sat down next to her. She smiled pleasantly, knowing what he came in for.

He grinned with enthusiasm, though he didn’t like the idea that they were now dating, he couldn’t suppress the natural curiousness and nosiness he possessed. “So? How’d it go?”

ChoMin closed her eyes blissfully, reliving the last few hours of the day, “Perfect.”

YooChun smiled even bigger. If the date had gone perfectly, then maybe ChoMin really did like JunSu as much as he liked her. By the sound of her voice and her actions, he was so sure she returned JunSu’s feelings. He shook his head mentally, ‘And I was worried that they might hurt each other.’ JunSu liked ChoMin and ChoMin liked him back. It was perfect! Everything worked out ok for his two besties.  If even possible, his smile grew even larger for he was truly happy for them.

            “…But…”

YooChun’s giant smile instantly vanished at her word. He eyed her, waiting to hear the rest of the sentence that washed all his perfect thoughts down the drain. She looked away from him, as if she was ashamed to face him. “But what? ChoMin-ah?”

ChoMin took a deep breath, her eyes filled with pain and guilt. “Even though I had a beautiful time…it felt like a day out with just a friend…”

He felt an ache in his heart. The one thing he feared the most, happened and he couldn’t do anything about it. He couldn’t protect them both from heartache. “ChoMin-ah!” He scolded, truly disappointed in what he heard.

            “Look I’m sorry! But – there wasn’t any real chemistry or sparks…I’m really sorry,” she wore a pained expression, mixed with sadness and guilt. She now felt the ache of rejecting someone. Despite what people may say, it hurts just as much as being rejected. And to think she had put JaeJoong through it. And now JunSu. ChoMin could feel the tears well up, but she felt she didn’t deserve to cry. She was at fault and she knew it. “During the date, all I could think about was how more romantic it could have been if he was only JaeJoong-sshi. I’m horrible, aren’t I?”

YooChun stared down at his clenched fist. He really did not blame ChoMin for what was going to happen with JunSu. He really didn’t. But…he couldn’t help but feel a little resentment towards her. He cared about her deeply, and hopefully their best-friendship would survive the ordeal ahead of them.

            “ChoMin-ah…I love you, so I’ll tell him about your decision so you don’t have to, YooChun said with seriousness coating his voice. He captured her eyes with his deep brown ones, forcing her to look only at him. He needed her to know – he needed her to understand that he loved her, but he loved JunSu too. “But if JunSu-ah gets really hurt by this… I don’t think I could forgive you.”

ChoMin’s pupils enlarged at the gravity of his words. She couldn’t believe it. Her best friend just said he wouldn’t forgive her. It was too much. She sat there, frozen with fear and guilt, yet she couldn’t pry her eyes away from his deadly gaze. She searched – searched for any sign that he was just kidding. But to her dread, he wasn’t. ChoMin did not want to lose him. Not over this.

YooChun sighed, breaking the eye contact. He leaned over towards the shocked girl, kissing her forehead like he did every night. Wordlessly, he sat up from the warmth of her bed and left the room, leaving a very cold and lonely girl behind to stare after him.

Photobucket

ChoMin woke up bright and early that Monday morning. So early, she was able to cook breakfast without ever once seeing any of the members. She skipped her routine morning bath to have a head start in cooking. As soon as she was done, she left a friendly note on the table saying she was out buying groceries since they were nearly out. Which was a lie of course. ChoMin, wearing only a simple T-shirt and jean shorts, left the comforts of the apartment at 5:30 in the morning just to avoid two – no three members of her favorite boy band.

As she walked slowly to the elevator lifts, she thought about her cowardly attempt to avoid her problem. She knew she was just running away, but she just couldn’t face JunSu or JaeJoong and especially YooChun. If she did, she would have come undone then and there, worrying her cousin and possibly scaring ChangMin. She ran pass the supermarket in the main lobby, knowing full well that they were stocked up for the next week. Buying more food now would be pointless and a waste of money and space in the pantry. She needed to clear her jumbled mind to think of a possible solution to her problem.

ChoMin needed to get out.

Photobucket

            “Ok ok ok!” the photographer shouted, taking pictures after pictures. “OHKAY, U-know-sshi, lift your head a smidge – perfect. YoungWoong-sshi get closer to Xiah. Ooo! Good good good!”

TVXQ followed exactly what their director asked– changing every position with each click of the camera. Out of shot, bright lights and personnel surrounded them. A few feet away, Manger Choi oversaw the shoot from his comfortable position in a collapsible director’s chair. A white wooden barricade and some security guards quarantined the area the photo shoot was taken, blocking out the screaming fans. All this was for the much anticipated upcoming single, “O”. The photo shoot was shot in front of a familiar jewelry store containing a platinum necklace with a diamond ballerina charm in the display window.

            “Ok ok ok!” the photographer shouted once more, “Take a break while I renew film.”

Tiredly, the members of Dong Bang Shin Ki stretched their sore muscles as they walked over to where sodas and comfy chairs awaited them. It was a long shoot, they had been at it since 6 in the morning and it was already 12. They sat in a row on their chairs, drinking the cold water to cool themselves off from the hot sun.

            “We’re having lunch with the crew today, right?” JaeJoong asked, sitting in between ChangMin and JunSu.

            “Neh, I wonder if ChoMin-ah knows that,” JunSu added, looking around at the other members, “Did anyone tell her?”

            “Oh crap,” YunHo winced as he remembered, “I was supposed to tell her this morning...”

            “It was weird,” ChangMin commented, “I expected her to be over the stove with a cookbook, but she was nowhere in sight.”

            “Nah, I have a feeling she knows not to make lunch today,” YooChun interjected, taking a sip of his coke.

            “Hmmm…I’ll text her just in case,” JunSu said with a smile, taking out his cell phone from his black bag that hung from his chair. He grew quiet as he texted a long message.

            “Since when were you and my ChoMinnie so close?” YunHo teased JunSu, sending him playful threatening glares.

            “Since…”JunSu placed his index finger on his chin in thought, closing his cell phone shut, “I’m not going to tell,” he replied mischievously.

The photographer and director came back, camera all ready and set. “Ok ok ok, I need YoungWoong-sshi and Micky-sshi for this part.”

Muttering an “Araso,” the two hopped off their seats and walked towards the set. YunHo wondered off after them, wanting to see through the director’s point of view and how the photographer took their pictures. ChangMin and JunSu stayed behind, preferring to take a breather and talk with their manager.

            “Hyungnim, I’m having dinner with my family around 7, because it’s JiYeonnie's(*) birthday,” ChangMin said, talking to their manager, “Is my schedule cleared?”

            "Tell her I said happy birthday and to keep up the good work in school," Manager Choi said while he reached into his brief case to extract his little black notebook filled with their schedules. “Lets see…Hmmm, you have a guest appearance at a radio station around 6:35. It’ll take a little bit of time. But you’re clear to go at 7:50?”

            “Eh,” ChangMin replied, “That’s fine. I’ll be back at the apartment by 10.”

            “I’ll send a car to pick you up around 10 then.”

ChangMin bowed in gratitude, “Thank you Hyungnim!”

Their manager placed the notebook back into his briefcase and sat back up, watching over the shoot in front of him. Through the whole exchange, JunSu sat quietly on his chair, pondering how much the necklace costs. Not really good with female jewelry, he figured that their manager would know or at least make a guess.

            “Hyungnim, what price do you think that is?” JunSu asked, pointing to the display window.

Manager Choi craned his neck to see, but due to his old age he needed to get a closer look. Getting out of his seat and with JunSu following him, they both made their way to the window.

            “Hmmm…I guess,” he stared at the piece of jewelry with thought, “1,250,000 Won(*), wae? Are you thinking of buying it?”

JunSu eyed his manager. Of course he was going to buy it! Though it was a real pocket-pincher, he’d give anything to ChoMin - whatever she wanted. But he couldn’t tell that to his manager. “Are you kidding me?! At that price, I’ll be able to buy 3 THOUSAND pork buns with that kind of money!”

Their manager laughed at JunSu’s adorableness and walked back to his chair. JunSu stood staring at the jewelry through the window. ‘Aish, I left my wallet back at the lounge,’ he glanced once more at the sparkling necklace, ‘I’ll have to come back again once we get back to SM.’

JunSu stared at his cell phone intently, ‘Why hasn’t she texted back?’

Photobucket

            “Oh man, I’m beat!” JaeJoong exclaimed, falling back-first onto the queen-sized bed within their lounge in SM. It was already 3 o’ clock in the afternoon. Aside from the grueling outdoor morning shoot, after lunch they resumed the photo shoot indoors for another couple of hours.

            “Neh, I know what you mean,” ChangMin said, rotating his neck to get out the kinks, “But we’re not done yet.”

            “Let’s go to the sauna, we still have some time to kill before practice,” YunHo suggested, removing the accessories to his costume one by one before removing his gray vest.

            “Yeah! Let’s all go!” ChangMin exclaimed, also taking off his stifling costume.

            “I’m ready to get all steamed up,” JaeJoong said seductively from the bed. He removed his black army jacket playfully, revealing an almost ed shirt that exposed his masculine chest.

Laughing, YunHo threw a towel aimed at JaeJoong’s head, to which JaeJoong caught before its impact.

YunHo suddenly began coughing lightly in his hand, his throat feeling raw and swore as he felt his lungs congest.

            “Yunnie, are you ok?” JaeJoong asked with a hint of worry as he ed the rest of his shirt.

            “Neh, I’m fine,” YunHo replied, rubbing his throat lightly before also removing his shirt, “Nothing a little steam won’t fix.”

            “I’m not going today,” JunSu decided, searching the wooden closet for his wallet, “I think I’ll stay here where it’s nice and cool. I don’t want a repeat of last time.”

            “Pfft! Where you passed out because of the heat?” ChangMin said with a chuckle, taking off his black shirt in favor of a breezy blue muscle shirt.

            “Aish! Yah! Who told you to bring that up?” JunSu yelled back.

ChangMin rolled his eyes as he got a fresh towel from the bathroom, “You’re the one who brought it up,” he mumbled.

            “I'm not going either,” YooChun added, taking a bottle of soju(*) from the fridge and a glass, he then reclined against the leather couch completely shirtless.

            “Ok then,” said JaeJoong, pulling on a white tank top. He then made his way out the door followed by YunHo and ChangMin. “YooChunnie, at least put on a shirt. I don’t want TaeYeon-sshi or worse Tiffany to walk in and see you like that.”

            “Neh Hyung!” replied YooChun over his shoulders, pulling on a black tank top he found on the floor. “I’ll catch you guys later.”

YunHo, being the last one out, closed the door after him, leaving JunSu and YooChun behind.

            “Aish! Where the heck is it?!” JunSu yelled, shifting through the contents of the closet. “Chunnie! Have you seen my wallet?”

YooChun placed his glass cup down on the glass table with a small clink and walked towards JunSu, curious as to what he was up to.

            “Wae?”

            “Never mind! I found it!” JunSu beamed, holding up his Armani brown wallet. JunSu stood up from his crouch position, taking off his vest and dropping it on the floor. He smiled, leaning against the closet and looking at YooChun in front of him. “You know the ballerina necklace I showed you before we left for lunch?”

            “Neh, what about it?” YooChun asked, shrugging, “It’s ok, but who’d really wanna buy it?”

JunSu smirked, “I would.”

YooChun was taken aback at what JunSu said. Sure JunSu loved things that were adorable and childlike. But a ballerina necklace? How fruity is that! Maybe JunSu was getting too much intuned with his femine side.

            “ChoMinnie told you about our date last night, right? Because she tells you everything,” JunSu started, a bit annoyed at the last part. “Anyway, I saw her looking at it when we were walking, so I want to surprise her and buy it!” JunSu smiled, “Isn’t it a great idea?”

YooChun frowned at his plan, not liking it one bit. He promised ChoMin the other night that he’d  break it to JunSu. Though it was his job as their best friend, he hated the thought of doing it. He mentally sighed, ‘Well I guess it’s time.’

            “Well, I’m going to go down to the store and buy it right now.” JunSu reached for the door knob and opened the light doors of the lounge a smidge, “I wonder if they accept credit.”

YooChun shut the door with his left hand, just as JunSu opened it. The latter turned around, surprised at YooChun’s action. He hovered dangerously near JunSu with a mischievous smile.

            “Ha ha, Chunnie, we can play later,” JunSu smiled playfully, his hand running down YooChun’s muscular chest through the thin fabric.

YooChun leaned closer, shaking his head as he pushed JunSu against the wooden door with a soft thud. “Forget about that, let’s play now.”

Photobucket

Notes:

 

JunHo - Xiah's twin brother, who is not only taller than him, but more masculine. 
All the facts about Xiah losing his voice, his naming, his laziness and his aversion to hair pulling are all true and have been revealed through many interivews and variety shows.
No Mercy for the Rude - An action/romantic-comedy realeased in South Korea on August 2006. Although I have not personally watched this myself, I figured JunSu would be interested in this type of movie judging from the synopsis and JunSu's personality.
JiYeon - ChangMin's actual younger sister, she was 14 in 2006
1,250,000 Won - around $1,250; what can I say? It’s Tiffany!
Soju - Korea's all time favorite alcoholic beverage

So what do you guys think? Interesting? No? I'd really appreciate some feedback, I really do want to know what you think - because as an author, I want to know which scenes are memorable and which scenes you just plain didn't like or find entertaining. ^-^ And whether you think DBSK is in character or not. In fact, now that we're deeper in the story, who do you think ChoMin will end up with now? ^-^

~Until Next Time!!!