Chapter 4

No matter what

Onew continued to stare at his phone,not taking his eyes from it's contents.It was like a cold dagger that had pierce him.

"Why?why did he return?"

His 4 dongsaengs watch their leader with worry and concern.Onew's fave turn to that if soeone who was unfortable and scared.

What could be wrong now? What did their hyung received that could have made him like this?

"Hyung?"the maknae began but was cut of by the leader.

"Taemin,please,can we not discuss this any further?"he asked them in a sad tone.

They knew it was pointless to ask him once he made up his mind to keep the problem to himself.That was the only thing they knew they can't change about him.

Why can't he understand that they wanted to him?Why can't he understand that seeing him hurt will hurt them as well?

The rest of dinner time was quite.None of them said anything and no one brought up about the massage that onew received.

After finishing dinner,they entered their room and headed of to bed,not thinking anymore of the subject.

 

Only onew remained in the kitchen.The massage he received just now was still in his mind.

Jinki,it's been quite some time since we meet. I'll be waiting at the park near you dorm about an hourr time. Come alone.

                                                                                                                                                         Kyunjin hyung.

Kyujin.That name brought back memories that he did not what to remember and stir emotions he didn't knew he had.

He hesitated about going to see him.That guy.He thought that he finally dissappeared for good a few years back.Now he came back.

Why?why did he have to come back?

Part of him wanted to ignore him and pretend that that guy never existed in the first place.But,part of him knew that he has to.He knew the consequences of not doing what that guy wanted.He learned it the hard way.

He suddenly remembered the event that happened a just a few years before he debuted with shinee.Remembering that horrible event,a tear fell from his eyes. 

He slowly wipe away his tears.He hope that the rest of the members were already asleep.The last thing he wants was to see his dongsaengs worrying about him.

He slowly entered the bedroom.Inside,he could see his dongsaengs sleeping.Not wanting to disturb them from their slumber,he quitely walk towards his wardrobe.He pushed aside a few clothes and items that were covering a medium sized box.He took out the box and slowly opened it.

He looked at the items inside.All this items.No one knew about it.Not even his dongsaengs.

"There's no need to make them worry."he thought to himself.

He silently closed the box and kept it back inside his wardrobe.He then silently snuck out got of the room and slowly close the door behind him.

He then he ran the direction towards park to meet up with the person who had made a scar in his life.