Chapter 2

No matter what

"Taemin,that's wrong.here,let me help you."key began his usual umma mode and started to show taemin the movements.

Taemin began to follew key's movements perfectly while onew,jonghyun and minho were busy practising the same movements.Soon,they began to practice the full dance to the song.They practiced and practiced none stop.

After many hours of practice,they sat down for a while to rest before practising their vocals next.

All of them were panting and breathless.They were sweating and were clearly exhausted.They never felt so tired before during work.

"Hey,you know,it's been a while since we got to go on a vacation."jonghyun began.

They all stared at him and realised what he said was true.Neither of them got any breaks for the past few months.None of them even got to see their family.

"Yeah.we all been working so hard lately i couldn't remember the last time we got to contact our family."key agreed to jonghyun's statement.

By key's statement,silence suddenly filled the room.The filling of missing their family suddenly began to fell inside them.But they couldn't say anything.They already knew the risk of being idols even before they auditioned.

Sometimes,the pressure was to much for them to handle.

Suddenly,onew stood up.He faced his dongsaengs.

"But still,we can't give up."

They all eyed their leader confusedly.

"We can't give up just because things are getting difficult.we have to stay strong.we have to keep moving on."

Eevryone nodded in agreement.The feeling of determination suddenly began to grow inside them.They had sacrificed many things just to get where they are now.

They knew it wasn't only them,but their sunbaes and hobaes were working hard as well.They were all willing to give their best no matter what challenges lies ahead.They will do anything to achieve their ambition.They weren't willing to give uo now,not when they had come so far. 

"We will work hard and do our best.not only for our fans,but for our family and ourselves as well."

They admirred their leader's determination.They were never wrong to chose him as the person who will lead them.He always knew what to say and when to say it.He gives them strenght when they needed them the most.

"Your right hyung,we can't ever give up."joghyun spoke.

"We will do our best for everyone."key continued.

"And we're not gonna do it alone."said minho.

"Caause we will do it together."taemin said determinely.

Onew smiled at his dongsaengs.They all meant so much to him.They were not only his friends and bandmates,they were his family,his brothers.He knew that no matter what challenges they were facing,he knew that they will make it through.Together.