How it began

Rynia: book one

 

Grandfathers Diary:

My name is Hyun-Ki archduke of my race, as in race I mean race of the vampires. I am married to a gorgeous women, who before she was duchess of a small town in Korea.

The year is 1701 and I have no clue exactly how old I am. I am a pure blood vampire, But both my parents were born agains, they were murdered by the humans many years ago.

I have four beautiful children my oldest is my son is named Hyun-Su and is the air to my possessions. My oldest daughter is Eun-mi and my second son is Jae-sun and last my youngest daughter Jin-ae. All pure bloods.

The year now was 1818. I was in my study one night reading through a very old book My father had before he died. It was all about vampires and the history. My wife and children who were old enough to get married. Were all asleep.

I was reading the book and came across a page that caught my attention the most, it was titled “Rynia”. I continued to read.

 

“It is said that two pureblood vampires could never mate and have children, but if that were to happen the child despite its gender would be precious and very important to the vampire race. Only one Rynia has walked this earth and died at the hands of vampires. Rynia’s are born with purple eyes that attract you and are very beautiful compared to others”    

 

 

I kept rereading that paragraph over and over. I heard of a Rynia before but I thought it was just a myth. I wanted make one, But how?

That’s is when I got the idea to force my two oldest children Hyun-Su and Eun-mi to marry a produce a Rynia.

They were against the idea at first, but gradually became used to the idea. Because it isn’t unusual for vampire purebloods of the same blood to marry.

When they married I had told them my idea and plan for a child to be born. They knew as well that it nearly impossible for two purebloods to produce a child and refused to do so, but I begged them to. I was determine to get this child.

After they saw my seriousness and determination they agreed.

 

They year is now 1990. Still no luck with my children producing a child. I am starting to think that it is a myth and impossible.

 

Year 1996. It is a success my Daughter is finally pregnant with a child. She is still in her early stages. But it is said that the child will be born in August. I can barely wait until I get to meet my new Grandchild.

 

Year is 1997. The child is beautiful, It’s a boy and his eyes are as purple as a violet flower. My Daughter has given me the honor of naming him. I have decided Ji-yong. A suitable name for the boy. Vampires from all around the world have come to witness his birth.

 

The year is now 2013. The boy has grown a lot. He is only 15 but he looks as if he is 24. I have chosen out a fiancé for him. My second son’s son, My eldest grandchild Seung-Hyun. I haven’t told him yet he is to be married. But I believe Seung-hyun can protect Ji-yong. Ji-yong is important even more than I. Nothing can happen to him. That is why I have chosen a Fiancé for him.   

 

AN: Not long but still enjoy! XD ^._.^ Just a little prequel!!