France

Rynia: book one

 

It was crowded and loud completely opposite from what I am used to, But lucky for me i we were talking a private plane instead of a community one. Seung and I were sitting on a bench in the middle of the airport waiting for my grandfather to arrive.

Flash back:

“Ji-yong you and Seung-hyun will be coming with me to France to attend your engagement announcement” Suddenly brought up my grandfather.

“Grandfather this is a bit sudden why France?” Asked Seung with a nice and kind tone, not the way he talks to me.

“Well- Seung-hyun, France is where most all the aristocrat vampires live-So the both of you will leave early tomorrow and go to Incheon national airport- you understand?”

End of flash back~

We both sat at the bench silently. Watching while the humans scatter and run around trying to make it to their plane.

I scooted to get closer to Seung. Inch by inch every 5 minutes. So he wouldn’t notice. Finally I got close enough to touch his hand. I tried to place my hand on his, but he moved it before I could.

“What the hell are you trying to do?” He asked with dagger red eyes.

“Well…”

“Seung-hyun, Ji-yong come your grandfather is already on the plane” Seungri was standing right in front of us with sunglasses on and a black suit. Typical for himself.

We both got on the plane it was a bit too big for my taste. But there was a lot of room and it even had its own kitchen. I never had been on a plane before so this was my first time.  Seung sat across from me and pulled out his large headphones and blasted up the music. My grandfather was reading a newspaper with his pipe in his mouth. He acts old but doesn’t even look it.

So I sat there alone except with Seungri sitting right next to me, But he really doesn’t talk all that much. He never has really, even when I was little.

“Hello Kwon family, this is your captain speaking we are about to take off, so if everyone would be seated until we are fully up in the air, Thank you”

I heard the plane start, and start moving. I clenched on to my seat, kind of scared. I looked around at everyone else who seemed calm. It wasn’t fair; Because I wasn’t allowed to leave the damn house so I never got to go anywhere. And so I am the only one freaking out.

I felt the plane go up into the air. My heart had a dropping feeling. I bit my bottom lip.

“Are you okay Ji-yong” Asked Seungri putting his hand on my shoulder “Do you want me to get you a blood pill?”

He waited until we got securely in the air before getting up. He came back with a wine glass in his hand full of water and a blood pill in his other hand. He handed to me. I dropped the pill into my glass of water and it automatically became red. I drank it in one go.

I looked over at Seung who had his eyes closed and his music playing. My Grandfather was still reading the newspaper. And sipping on a glass of blood as well.

“Grandfather how long until we arrive?”

Without looking up he said “About 11 hours” He puffed on his pipe the smell consumed the whole plane.

I stood up and walked over to Seung who still had his eyes close. I sat myself right next to him. He opened his eyes and took off his headphones.

“yes?” he asked

“I just want to sit next to you”

He rolled his eyes and put back on his headphones and closed his eyes again.

Already 7 hours into this plane ride and I am going crazy. Seung was reading a book now and my grandfather was on his laptop doing work.

I decided to bring my computer on this trip as well but I forgot to charge it and I forgot the charger. So I was stuck reading my book too.

I couldn’t focus on my book for some reason. I didn’t feel like reading at all which is a surprise because I usually love to read.

I decided to put down my book and look out the small tiny window. We were going through clouds, it was fascinating.

“Hey Seung check this out it’s so cool”

He stood up and walked over to where I was sitting and looked out the window.

“This? I have seen it a million times, unlike you I can leave my house, But yeah it is really cool”

He smiled and tussled my hair. Then went to go sit back down. He tussled my hair, he never did that before is he finally starting to like me?

I stood up and sat by him.

“Hey you know- those purple roses that are in the garden were planted by my grandmother and mother in honor of my birth” I said tiring to ring a bell with him.

His face began to blush and he looked at me.

“Is-is that so” he said “I don’t like roses so why are you telling me this?”

“No reason” I smiled.

“Hello this is your captain speaking we have arrived in France, so please will everyone please sit down while we commence landing, thank you.

I felt the plane go down. And hit the road walk. Thank god the plane ride was over. I couldn’t take it anymore.

We got off the plane and when I stepped off I immediately saw the large Eiffel tower. Now next is the engagement announcement.   

There was a long black limo that was going to us to the mansion in which the party was going to be held.

I couldn’t help but be happy. Paris was beautiful, so different from Seoul. We pulled up to a large gate that opened.

We drove for 30 minutes until we actually got to this house its self, they must be really rich as well. We pulled around to the front and the butlers opened the car door welcoming us warmly. The house was huge it was bigger than mine.

“Welcome Lord Kwon and Rynia and you as well Lord Choi” They all looked nicely dressed.

They grabbed our bags and led us up the stair case which led to the big double doors. Two other men opened the door.

The interior design was beautiful it looked very Victorian like. And the maids wore old French maid uniforms.

Welcome to my house lord Kwon” A man dressed as a nobleman greeted us with open arms, he had gold eyes and black hair he was also Korean.

He looked over at Seung “Its been awhile my friend” he said to him hugging him, and then he looked over at me

“This isn’t the first time meeting Rynia” He bowed to me a kissed my hand “My name is Dong Young-bae, but you may just call me Taeyang. He looked really young and nice too.

He snapped his fingers. “Please make sure that these special guests get the best rooms in the house- when you all get comfortable please join me in the large parlor of some “tea”

We all followed the butlers to our rooms.

“Here is yours lord Rynia” He opened the door and allowed me in. It was huge and beautiful there was a television in it as well as a computer.

“When you get situated please come down for tea” The butler reminded me before shutting the door.

After admiring my room I went down to the large parlor for tea.

“there you are Ji-yong” happily said my grandfather. Seung and Taeyang were talking and then stopped for a moment.

“Ah! Dear Rynia more beautiful since the last I saw you” complimented Taeyang “ The lasted I saw you was when you were a little boy- anyway please enjoy your stay at my house”

 

AN: Had this chapter already written so I was like what they hay I am just going to publish it.  XD enjoy!