Purple rose

Rynia: book one

 

It’s been three days and not one word has muttered from Seung-hyun’s mouth to me. What was is that I did wrong anyhow. He confuses me more than anyone in this house.

After that incident in Seoul, my grandfather has me under watch like a hawk. I can’t even walk out to the garden without the “Watch Brigade” asking me where I was heading to. Let me just say my grandfather will not be trusting me any further than he has to.

“Sweetie your uncle Falimos and aunt Deatra are coming to visit tomorrow” said my mom sipping out of a wine glass with a blood pill in it. Her red lip stick left a lip line on the rim of the cup.

Uncle Falimos and aunt Deatra are not really related to me by blood, more of a really close relationship. I don’t mind them much. The only people I mind is their daughter Corlisia and Son Vanric. Their names are not Korean, but they are Korean. Because they weren’t born in Korea they were born in Europe somewhere.    

“Mother are Corlisia and Vanric coming as well” I asked hoping that they weren’t

“Why of course dear”

I sighed and slouched in my chair, the last time I met them I was only about four and they of course were older them me by fifty or hundred years. Let me get one thing straight I am the most recent in the whole vampire race to be born except for the born again’s so pretty much everyone is older than me.

Anyway the last time I met them I can remember so clearly like it was yesterday. Vanric doesn’t like me because all the attention I get. Unlike Corlisia who is the complete opposite, she loves me, she loves me so much that she herself declared herself my fiancée and was determined to marry me. She is way to clingy and that’s why I dread her coming over.

Where is Seung? I wondered. I know he is mad at me, but he has to talk to me at some point right? I stood up and place my book that was in my lap on the desk.

“Where are you going dear?” asked my mom with her head in a book.

“mm…to the garden”

“Okay be careful don’t run off again”

“yes mum”

I ran out in to the hallway and speed walked down the hallway.

“Lord Rynia where are you going sir?”

Crap I forgot about the watch brigade.

“To the garden”

Well I won’t be able to find Seung-hyun I guess, well knowing him he is probably in Seoul of somewhere. Unlike me he is free to go where ever the hell he likes.

I walked towards the garden with two men right behind me. As I was turning in to the garden I saw Seung sitting in the white gazebo. I hide behind one of the large bushes so that he would notice me.

“Lord Rynia what are you doing?” asked the watch brigade

“Shhhh!” I demanded pulling them both behind the bush.

I stalked Seung; he was just sitting there relaxed. I thought he hated roses. The garden is full of them. I hid there for ten minutes until he got up to go inside, but before he left he picked up a purple rose and smelled it and smiled.

He walked inside the house with the purple rose in his hand. If he hates roses then why would he be in the garden? Why would he pick one and smell it? Why would he bring it inside?

Questions over flowed my mind.

“Lord Rynia you can go to the garden now he is gone” said the WB I guess they caught on to why I was hiding.

“No, I don’t want to anymore”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day for the arrival of hell, by that I mean Corlisia and Vanric. My mom and dad where getting ready for when they arrive by telling to maids where to clean. And demanding Seung and I to change into something more appropriate for the matter.

Seung wore a light blue dress shirt and black pants. He was so handsome he looked so slim and nice. He still hasn’t talked to me yet. I was still confused about the rose. What did he do with it?

I wore a purple dress shirt with black pants, something my mother chose out for me. My mother even made my father change, My Grandmother made my Grandfather change as well.

When my mom was done “cleaning” we all gathered around in the den. It was a nice den with red velvet couched and old lamps and a Victorian style coffee table. This house was old, I mean old my grandfather saw this house being built. And bought it after the original owners had died.

“They have arrived” one of the butlers said.

We all got up and stood in front of the door. Seung stood right next to me refusing to make eye contact with me.

It was starting to piss me off. Why is he this angry.  

The two door man opened the door reveling the sight of my uncle Falimos and aunt Deatra. They walked in and my mother immediately went up to greet them.

“Ah! Falimos- Deatra its been too long how have you been” she bawled kissing their checks.

“Yes Eun mi” they replied back hugging

My father and Grandmother greeted them the same way. Than they approached my Grandfather the bowed before him. And greeted him as well.

Then it was Seung and I’s turn to greet them. Unlike my family they had gold eyes, They were pretty like a ember you couldn’t help but stare.

Falimos stared at me for awhile then took my hand and bowed then kissed the top of my hand.

“Rynia beautiful as always, your eyes are too beautiful”

He stood up.

“It has been too long Ji-yong, the last time I saw you was when you were a kid” He laughed.

He made his eye contact to Seung, Giving him a uneasy, unwelcoming stare.

“You must be Choi Seung-hyun, Ji-yong Fiancé”

“FIANCE!” A loud yell overwhelmed my ears, It was so annoying.

“Fiancé what is the meaning of this!?” Corlisia was walking up to me with Vanric right beside her.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me in close to her.

“He is my Fiancé, it has been like that since he was born.”

She got into Seung’s face examining him from head to toe.

“Ha! Him he is looks as isn’t good enough for my Ji-yong”

His facial expression change to a bit aggravated. I could tell he wanted to kill her or something.

“Well I am sorry little girl” He said grabbing my hand and pulling me in.

“He is mine” He stuck his tongue out at her and then kissed me, but it was a light one this time. No tongue contact. Not sincere.

 

 

AN: Okay so I had to make up some names obviously in this chapter, I wanted to make them unusual Names you know like what vampires would have Hehe. Anyway I hope you like this chapter XD!! I decided to make it interesting for you my Dear readers.

I will update soon (/^-^)/!!! ^._.^