Rainy

Rynia: book one

It is raining.

Vampires surrounded a black casket.
I could hear my grandmother's cry.
Beside me was Seung expressionless. I myself are holding back my tears for the sake of my family. I couldn't help but to let one or two tears out. I was in a grave yard specifically for vampires who had died. It was rarely filled, because it was uncommon for one to die. 
I approached the shiny black coffin with one big purple rose in the center. With me i carried a purple rose I cut from the garden. Where me and my grandfather used to sit and talk when I was young. I placed the purple rose directly in the center of the coffin. And hugged it one last time. "goodbye grandfather" I whispered softly. 
I backed away as the coffin lowered to be buried. My parents escorted my grandmother to the car. I stayed behind to witness the burying. 
I felt rain drops falling on my head. I wanted to cry, but i wasn't going to. I couldnt feel the drops anymore. Seung was carrying a umbrella over me. All he said to me was. 
"Dont hold it in"
After he said that I couldnt contain it anymore, I cried, I cried more than I have ever cried in my whole life. 
Seung's arms coiled around me. With his head in the back of my neck. He didn't cry, but for some reason I could feel him crying inside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It has been two weeks since the funeral, and everyone was still depressed.
I sat my grandfathers study, I was looking outside. It smelled of my grandfather's tabcco. 
I cant believe that my grandfather was dead. I didn't want to. 
The door opened and Seung came in with his bags backed. He shut the door and sat down. 
It was silent for a moment before he started to talk. 
"Ji-yong I came to tell you somthing" 
I didn't feel like talking, but he knew I was listening 
" I love you" 
My eyes widen and I turned my chair around to look at him. 
"I love you,I love you very much" he said again. "but I have decided I am going back home" 
He grabbed his bags and stood up and walked to the door. 
"wait-stop!" I yelled 
He stopped in his place. I grabbed his shirt and wrapped my arms around him tight.
"please don't go" I cried.
He turned around and grabbed my arms. And lifted my chin and kissed me. It was long and wet and way more passionate then the other kisses he gave me. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth and slide against my cheek.  He slide out.
"I can't tell you how long I have been waiting to do that" he said.
I clenched on to him. "what about our marriage"  I said.
"there is no more reason to marry you" 
He grabbed his bags " I will be back" 
He left the room, I went to the window to see a black car in the front waiting for him. 
He stood by the car for a moment and turned around he looked up at me.
And waved good bye.