Intro

Rynia: book one

Intro:

"Precious, rare." Those are the words I have heard the most since I was born. I live in a big mansion just out of seoul. My family and I are vampires we are pure bloods also we are of nobility my grandfather who is a Archduke was born a vampire and married a women who he turned and then had four kids two sons and two daughters all pure bloods. My grandfather is important only to vampires. I Kwon Ji-yong am a Rynia vampire rare to the vampire race.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat in a dark office in the west wing of the large mansion. It was my grandfathers office. He looked young as if he was thirty, but indeed he was my grandfather. He sat at the desk with only lamps guilding his pen. Two men stood at the door guarding him..and me.

The two guards were obviously vampires as well there eyes were red as blood. 

"can I leave Grandpa?" I asked 

"Not yet Ji-yong" he replied as he continued to write.

My Grandfather was a powerful man, in control of the vampire race. Undoubtably a Important person. My Grandfather stood up and grabbed his black coat.

"Okay we shall leave now" he said.

I stood up and walked to his side. 

"Finally"

The two men opened the double door. We were going to a ball in my Grandfathers honor. It was only 12'o clock at night most humans were alsleep and the ball was being held here at the house. 

we walked down the long hallway to the center of the house. My parents were already at the ball. I always walk in with my Grandfather.

We approched the two large double doors which were neatly carved with roses, hearts and vaines going down the door. I could hear people talking and music playing. 

We stood there until the two large doors opened. slowly walked in. Full of vampires. Aristocrats from around the world. No food anywhere. of course why would there be?

We stood at the top of the stair case with everybody bowing even my parents.

A man in a black suit stood beside us and yelled "His lord ship Lord Kwon and Lord Kwon Ji-yong The only Rynia vampire!" everybody raised there heads in the sight of me. clapping filled the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rynia Vampires where said never to be born A myth. A Rynia vampire is the child of two pureblood vampires. My Grandfather wanted make that myth come true.

Since there was no pureblood vampires except him and his four children he forced his oldest son and daughter to marry and produce a child. It was rare for two purebloods to make a child. It was also common that in the vampire world for siblings to marry each other.

When my mother became pregnant with me it was a big surprise to vampires around the world. People came just to witness my birth. I was "Precious, Rare" said to be impossible. Beautiful, my eyes were a deep purple while others were red or gold. 

I was....

Special.

 

AN: Just a little something to start it off. Hope you enjoy!