[eight || Heart, Mind and Soul] (end)

친구! (Chingu!)

 

Let’s welcome on stage, SHIJIESHOU!

 

The cheers of the crowd gathered were truly defeaning. And I am sure it will still grow louder later. Haru, Jine and I entered the center stage and stood on our positions.

 

We were waving back at the people in front, and on both sides of us.

 

Good evening everyone! Thank you for joining us on this guerilla concert on the last day of the year! Let’s enjoy good music together!” Haru started off.

 

Jine slapped some notes on his bass then shouted, “Are you ready?!”

 

I answered with a quick run on two set of octaves on my keyboard. We were all smiles. In another time we may have not agreed to perform on the last day of the year, out in the streets, away from our family and our cozy home. But tonight is very special. Our company and us, all SM artists agreed that for all the good things that happened during the year that is about to end, it is only appropriate to spend it with and for the fans. In three different locations, we were holding guerilla concerts tonight—Super Junior and SNSD were in Jamsil Arena, Shinee and f(x) were in Yeongdeungpo Times Square, and we, along with TVXQ were here in Seoul City Plaza.

 

The crowd were a sea of red and purple.

 

As we ended our first song, we received claps and shouts from the fans. Haru, Jine and I looked at one another for a second then said in unison, “Everybody, we’re ShijieShou!”

 

Wah, this is a guerilla concert right? So many people came. You know that we are doing this for all of you, right?” I asked the crowd. They answered with a loud yes.

 

This is really our way of showing our gratitude to you. Sing with us on this second song,” Jine said then winked at the crowd which earned him some gasps from most of the females in the crowd.

 

The crowd sang and grooved with us on our second song, and so as on the third, and until on our last song. We know we will be dead tired after this but that was totally out of our minds as we performed on the stage.

 

Thank you so much for singing with us. Now, we will leave the stage to our dear friends, the stars we know you also truly love,” I started to say after our last song. “They’ll now take charge of the other half of this show. Let me hear your shouts for DONG BANG SHIN KI~!”

 

Then the spotlights turned off on us. We hurried to get off the stage along with the stage crew who took away our instruments off the stage, too.

 

The crowd started to chant, Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki! Dong Bang Shin Ki!

 

Then we all heard it start, the first song that was also actually the last one that we heard them sing together on stage.

 

 

[Tonight live in 3rd Asia Tour: Mirotic in Seoul – make sure to play this while you read on, and sing along with the lines below this.;D]

 

YUNHO: Oh oh oh oooh~

The spotlight re-appeared to reveal Yunho, singing the part that was then Junsu’s.

 

CHANGMIN: Wooah ho hooh oh wo ho wooah~

Another spotlight to reveal Changmin, standing behind Yunho.

 

CHANGMIN: Yeah yeah yeah~

YUNHO: 나의 손을 잡아요 나를 가득 안고서 가슴 깊이 기대어 둘의 체온이 스며들게

Naye soneul jabayo, nareul gadueg an-goseo, gaseum giphi gidae-eo, dolye je-on i seumyeodeul ke

Take my hand, hold me tight, and take a rest in my heart so that you might feel the heat simmering in.

CHANGMIN: 참을 수가 없죠 그대 작은 떨림에 난 영원히 그대를 입고 oh baby

Chameul suga eopjyo geudae jageun teollim-eh, nan yeongweonhi geudaereul ipgo

다신 벗고 싶어하지 않는다는 걸 알겠죠

Dashi beotgo shipeohaji anneun daneun geol algetjyo

I can't take it. Your small shaking makes me want to put you on and never take you off.

 

Then the chorus came, it was easy to imagine that there were more than two voices singing. Yunho and Changmin seem to have the same thoughts for they have such beautiful smiles on their faces.

 

Stolen my soul Stolen my heart 내 안에 그대가 너무나 넘쳐

Nae aneh gudaega neomuna neomchyeo

I'm filled with you so much that I can't breathe.

 

Suddenly another spotlight appeared and revealed Jaejoong at the same time he started singing the inserted part in the chorus. The crowd went ballistic.

 

JAEJOONG: 이른 아침 햇살의 따뜻함이죠 잠든 그대의 품 안에서..

Irun achim haesalye tateutham ijyo jangdeun gudaeye phum anehseo

Your embrace is warm like the early morning sunlight.

YUNHO AND CHANGMIN: 대지 위에 뿌린 사랑처럼

Daeji wi-eh ppurin sarang cheoreom

Like the love sprinkled on the earth.. like tonight..

 

Another spotlight. This time it was Yoochun wearing a huge smile on his face, the same as the other three.

 

YOOCHUN: Oh yeah.. Yeah~

YUNJAEMIN: tonight~

YOOCHUN: Everyone! It’s nice to see all of you again! Wu~! We love you more than... I do...

 

The next verse was sung by Junsu who was revelead by another spotlight.  Nobody expected this, well, except us—SM, C-Jes, ShijieShou and TVXQwho planned all these well.

 

JUNSU: 내 가슴 안에서 그댄 마치 불덩어리처럼 하얗게 번져가고 있죠 모두 태워버려요

Nae gaseum anehseo geudaen machi buldeong-eori cheoreom, hayahkeh, beonjyeogago itjyo, modu taeweobeoryeoyo

Like a fireball you're spreading a fire in my heart..

 

I can now hear others sobbing from the crowd. I looked around. Cassiopeia were indeed shedding tears...of joy.

YOOCHUN: I love you when I saw you, when I touch you, when I feel you.. When I fall in love

끝이 없는 열정, 그댈 가진걸

keutchi eopneun yeoljeong, geudael gajingeol

You've got an endless passion.

 

TVXQ: Stolen my soul Stolen my heart 내 안에 그대가 너무나 넘쳐

숨을 쉴 수조차 없는걸요 내린 비를 맞은 아이처럼 대지 위에 뿌린 사랑처럼 tonight

 

(JUNSU: 살아 숨쉬는 내가 느껴지는 걸 내 몸 안에 충만한 그대..

Sar-ah sumshwineun naega neukyeojineun geol, nae mom aneh chungmanhan geudae

I can feel you living and breathing inside of me to the fullest.

JAEJOONG: Oh yeah..)

 

Then it was as if all came to an agreement, the crowd fell silent. Everyone were swaying, while some still shaking in tears. But joy is simply carve on their faces, on our faces.

 

JUNSU: 너무나 깊은 이 감정 도저히 감당할 자신이 없어요

Neomuna gipheun igamjeong, dojeohi gamdanghal jishini eopseoyo

I don't have the courage to face these deep feelings.

내 마음속에 그대가 준 사랑이 점점 나를 삼켜가고 있는 걸

Nae maeumsogeh geudaga jun sarangi, jeomjeom nareul samkyeogago itneun geol

The love that you've given me is slowly swallowing me.

 

JAEJOONG: I know, our love is miracle...그댄 내 안에 고통을 낳고

Geudaen nae aneh gotong-eul nahgo

You ease the pain in me

아픔들은 점점, 환희를 만들죠 My love can be...

Apheumdeureun jeomjeom, hwanhyereul mandeuljyo

and slowly the pain becomes my delight..

 

CHANGMIN: Woah hooh woah woah~

JAEJOONG: Yeah yeah woah~ hooh

 

TVXQ: Stolen my soul Stolen my heart 내 안에 그대가 너무나 넘쳐

숨을 쉴 수조차 없는걸요 내린 비를 맞은 아이처럼 대지 위에 뿌린 사랑처럼 tonight

(JAJEOONG: 이른 아침 햇살은 내게 오는걸 잠든 그대의 품 안에서..Oh yeah..)

 

JUNSU AND YUNHO: Oh yeah! My babe!

JAEJOONG: My~

YOOCHUN: Oh~ yeah~ yeah yeah~

CHANGMIN: Yeah~

JUNSU: Ooh hooh hooh

JAEJOONG: Hooh~

 

TVXQ: Stolen my soul Stolen my heart 내 안에 그대가 너무나 넘쳐

Nae ane gudaega neomuna neomchyeo

I'm filled with you so much that I can't breathe.

숨을 쉴 수조차 없는걸요 내린 비를 맞은 아이처럼 대지 위에 뿌린 사랑처럼 tonight

Sumeul shwilsu jocha eopneun geolyo, naerin bireul majeun aicheoreom, daeji wi-eh ppurin sarang cheoreom

Like a small child caught in the rain. Like the love sprinkled on the ground.. like tonight..

 

We all waited in suppressed hysterics for 5 seconds until they finally spoke.

 

Yeorobun! Annyeonghaseyo! Dong Bang Shin Ki imnida!  Thank you very much for waiting for us!” Then they bowed low. I could see their shoulders shaking.  The crowd shouted, cried, jumped on their places, shook their seatmates, stood staring at the five amazing people on stage.

 

Changmin and Jaejoong straightened up first and waved at the crowd. From where I stood I could see their eyes misty. But Yoochun and Junsu already have a line of tears on their faces. Yunho gathered them in a group hug as soon as he stood up.

 

Every TVXQ fan would probably agree with me, I wouldn’t mind losing my voice and hearing just to make sure that Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun and Jajeoong would hear me scream out my joy that they are back on stage as five.

 

 

 

It didn't take long for the five to recover and start singing their second song—rock version of Hug. Soon after everyone's jumping around with them. Hearing the song again was truly refreshing.  

Then it was follwed by Mirotic.  It has been a long time since we all did that what I call in Filipino, the “gwapo dance” and as they danced that in the chorus, even Haru and Jine were doing it along with me.

 

 

[While writing this I really am imagining myself in their concert.  Here's the song I hear them sing xD: Tonight, Hug rock version, Mirotic remix version, Crazy Love, Before You Go, Nine, You're My Melody, lastly Love In The Ice..oh plus Found You (with ShjieShou supposedly)..Enjoy!:)]