[seven || "O"-正.反.合.]

친구! (Chingu!)

 

Here’s a proposal that our company and C-Jes came about to have their artists JYJ and TVXQ perform together. I want you to take a look at it.”

 

We all said almost at the same time, “President, does this mean—”

 

It means anything can happen. Make sure you read everything carefully. Your managers already know the details so if you have questions or any other suggestions, you can talk to them. We’ll meet again about this soon. The other three will be informed about this as well today,” he said looking at Yunho and Changmin.

 

But what does ShijieShou have to do with this?” Haru asked, he’s not feeling jealous isn’t he?

 

ShijieShou is very important in this. It is not just about TVXQ. You’ll understand when you read through that file. That’s it for now.” Then he left leaving us speechless just with the thoughts of changes that this event could bring.

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when my I received a message on my phone, Hi! Thanks for yesterday. Sorry things had to turn out that way. But I think it was really good that I met them. Please continue being there for them. Thanks again. See you some other time. -Jae

 

He probably doesn’t know, yet.

 

Raya-ah, let’s go now,” Jine called to me. I noticed that Yunho and Changmin were already gone. I followed Jine. Just then, another message came in. This time, it was from Yunho, Can we walk later? Pick you up after you’re done with your schedule today.

 

Good thing our next schedule was on SuKiRa, the bubbly attitude of the RJs took away for an hour what we’ve learned earlier. Another good thing was that we only had to perform one song, and Haru did it alone, since we didn’t have our instruments and he just had to sing.

 

I drove immediately back to our apartment as soon as we ended. Haru and Jine both said they’ll hang out someplace else for a while. At home, I prepared for myself a ramyeon since I had not much time to cook. As soon as I’m done, I texted Yunho. It wasn’t yet an hour later that he was already in front of our place.

 

Hi! Had your dinner already?” He greeted at me.

 

Yup, had it before I texted you. You?”

 

Let’s just go now, shall we?” It’s possible that he couldn’t eat with all the tension that has come up. We got int to car and ended up beside the Han river again.

 

The river beautifully reflected the star-filled night sky. We walked along the river bank and listened to the river’s gentle melody with the sound of its flowing water.

 

I stopped and turned to him, “Say, you guys used to go here before, am I right?”

 

When we want to breathe fresh air. We also take our dogs for walks here. I can’t help but think it could happen again soon. This place is our happy place, until we separated, that is.”

 

I think it is going to be a happy place again.”

 

You think so?”

 

Of course, we’re all going to make it happen. I actually already have a song for you guys when that day comes,” I shared to Yunho. I hope he’ll miss the blush on my cheeks at that moment. Again, I am a fangirl, but not a screaming one.

 

The one I heard you play when we first met?”

 

Nope, that was my song for you guys. This one’s something for all five of you to sing.”

 

Can I hear it?” He asked me.

 

Not yet,” then I stuck out my tongue at him. We laughed.

 

We walked in silence again, then we noticed a guy ahead walking towards us.

 

Hyung! Raya-ah! You two are here? I knew you’ll be meeting up with her,” with Changmin’s finger pointed at us.

 

Changmin oppa, you are here, too. Why am I not surprised?”

 

Yunho went to him and hanged his arm on Changmin’s shoulder, “You said you’ll go to sleep already when I left.”

 

I was planning to but I can’t. And since you went out, and I was right in thinking that you’ll see Raya-ah, I felt like going out, too. It seems I don’t want to be alone in that place tonight.”

 

Changmin-ah,” Yunho said.

 

It seems you two aren’t the only ones who thought about going here.”

 

Just then we heard cars parked nearby. Then there were footsteps and sounds of laughter. I guessed that one sounded very much like Junsu and the other one laughed like Jaejoong.

 

It was, however, Yoochun who come to view first and noticed us, “Hyung, Changmin, Raya!”

 

Behind him we heard Junsu talking, “You two are really funny. You said you’ll drink yourselves to sleep that’s why I went home but then decided to come here without inviting you.”

 

Jaejoong who was beside him heard Yoochun and looked at us, too. We heard him say, “Wow, this is really weird.”

 

Hi guys!” I greeted them. “What brings you here? I guess you’ve heard the news, or rather, read the proposal?”

 

Yoochun immediately nodded while Junsu looked surprised at first but also nodded.

 

Am I right in thinking that we all went here because we know it’s time for us to make this a happy place again?” Jaejoong asked.

 

Silence. But I couldn’t take it, so I said, “Maybe I should go ahead now. Yunho oppa, can I just drive your car home then you go back with Changmin?”

 

What are you saying? I brought you here so I’ll bring you home later.” Surprisingly, but in a very cute way, all the other four nodded in agreement with him.

 

Then I’ll just sit there for a while,” I pointed at a bench meters away from where we were. “Okay? I’ll go now,” I said without waiting for their response. As I turned I heard Yoochun spoke to Jaejoong, or Junsu, “You guys should have really said you’ll go here, I could have driven us straight here instead of driving you home first.”

 

I heard Jaejoong’s voice answer, “Well, you should have said earlier that you’re going here.”

 

This guys really, I walked back. “That’s enough. Can’t you see a fan here is so happy to see you all here, and I think she is about to cry. Don’t let her just here you arguing about that. Talk, sing, or something!” I blurted out.

 

Yah, what are you talking about?” Yunho asked.

 

Seriously, it has been truly heart-breaking to see you doing things separately without a clear idea when you’ll come as one again. You’ve each done great separately, mind you. But it could still be greater if you could do things together again."

 

Sorry,” I heard Yoochun said.

 

For whom is that sorry?” I asked back.

 

I thought I’ve overdone it—fangirl drama, but then I heard them laughing. They turned their backs on me and I heard Changmin pointed up, “I can see Cassiopeia from here. There!” We followed with our gaze where he was pointing at. It was a beautiful sight.

 

I started to walk backwards slowly. When I got to a good distance from them that I could only see their silhouettes because of the yellow light from a nearby lamp post, I put out my camera phone and took a picture of them. I think Yunho saw that as he turned towards me when I took the shot. I ran towards the bench and put on my earphones to listen to the song I wrote. I knew they’ll be singing it soon.