What is this feeling?

Still A Family♥

Krystal's POV:

"Yah! I'm SO not gonna do this!!!" i screamed as i shook his body vigorously. "Hey hey hey, what happened to our deal yesterday?" he asked me. "I knowwww~ Just let me do anything except this!" i pouted, trying to look cute so that he'll let me do other things. "Nope, you have to do it." Minho said as he pointed his index finger to the right side of his cheeks. I hesitated for a moment.

"Ppali! Do it or i'll extend the deal to 2 weeks." "Urgh fine." i tip-toed a bit to his cheek level and kissed it lightly. "Okay! I'm done! Now i can-" before i can finish my sentence, he said, "you're not going anywhere Krystal, i still have another task for you." "Jinjja! I hate you Minho!" i yelled. "From now on, Krystal, you have to call me 'oppa' or else you have to kiss my cheeks again." he said while doing merong to me. "Fine, oppa." i sashayed towards the entrance of the school.

 

Tiffany's POV:

"Awww... That's a great idea guys!" i cheered. "I agree! Tiff and I will help you guys to make the surprise party for our sister before she comes back home!" Jessica said.

"But eonni, we don't have time to buy the cake! The cake is really important!" Sulli said, a bit worried.

"Don't worry, Sica eonni and I will bake the cake araso?" i explained with an eye-smile. 

(In the kitchen)

"Hey, Jess." she turned around to face me. "Hmm?" she asked. "Umm, jeongmal mian." Her eyes widened, "And what are you sorry for Tiff?" "Well, for... I'm sorry that Krystal can't stay happy in her birthday each year since she can't meet her mom, her dad, and most importantly, her sister." i explained while my head hung down. "Aigoo~ Tiff, it wasn't your fault. And remember, Krystal is also your sister no matter what." i was happy with what Jessica had said. "And we will also be sisters no matter what. Even if we won't be able to see each other again." she continued.

I smiled, "Gomawo, Jessica..."

JeTi moments >< 

 

Krystal's POV:

It was time for me to go home but i didn't see my friends anywhere. Usually, me and my friends would walk home together but now, i saw, someone else... instead of my friends...

"Minho?" i covered my mouth after saying that, then continued, "oppa?" Phew, that was a close one --" "What are you doing here?" i asked as he walked closer towards me. "I'm gonna walk you home." I froze at the spot. "No you're not." i replied coldly. "I can walk home myself. I'm not a little kid anymore ya know." 

"But your sister told me to walk you home." "What? My own eonni told me to walk home with you? Aish~ where's Tiff eonni?" i looked everywhere for her but she's not here too! Great, now my own eonni is not here to help me in this situation. "Come on Krystal, just trust me." "Trust you??? Why would I trust you? I mean, with the fact that you get to enslave me for a week!" "Alright fine, your next task is to let me walk you home." Oh right, i almost forgot that he can force me to let him walk me home.

 

Minho's POV:

I knew that today is her birthday, so Jessica and Tiffany noona told me to walk her home since they wanted to make her a surprise party. Not exactly walk her   home but to take her somewhere fun or something like that so that she can forget that she was getting older today. See? I wasn't lying! ( XD) 

On our way to... somewhere... or... i don't know where the hell we're heading to, i met someone, familiar. A tall girl with long, black hair. She was probably waiting for the bus. And when i got closer, i saw who it was...

"Minho?" the girl said.

"Noona?" i replied.

It was Yuri noona, my childhood friend who i played with everyday. I always went to her house to spend time together and we always had loads of fun. But one day, she told me that she was going to Japan to study there, to fullfill her dreams of being a singer and also an actress. Since then, we never met each other and my life was just filled with loneliness. Well, not until i met my other friends at school, Jonghyun, Kibum, Onew and my youngest friend, Taemin. They were there for me and whenever i'm with them, i'll always have as much fun as i had when i was with Yuri noona years ago. They were always there to cheer me up whenever i feel a bit down. They were the craziest, but still awesome, friends i've ever had! Well, going back to the topic...

"Yuri noona, you came back?" i asked.

"Ne! I came back a week ago! It's nice to see you again Minho! How are you?"

"I'm fine noona, how's life in Japan?" 

"Oh, Japan was very fascinating! The school that i attended was filed with friendly people and i had lots of fun there! By the way Minho, who is this pretty girl beside you? Is she your girlfriend?" she asked me while smiling.

"U-uh... Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Soo Jung, but you can call me Krystal. Nice to meet you Yuri eonni! A-and... i'm just his school friend, nothing more!" Krystal replied while smiling back. 

After Krystal said that that, the bus came. "Nice to meet you Krystal! I have to leave now, take care you two!  Meet you guys soon!" she said as she hugged both of us and waved to us before getting on the bus.

 

Krystal's POV:

After the bus left, i asked Minho, "Oppa, who is she?" "She's my childhood friend who i was really close to last time. But she left to Japan to study there to become a singer and an actress." Wow, her dreams are just like mine. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is this feeling? It feels like i want Minho to stay away from her, but i don't know... why? But whover she is, i know that behind that innocent and angelic face, is a face which tells me that she is up to no good/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapter was short and boring! TT^TT So a new character is introduced in the story! ^^ SNSD's Yuri!!! I hope you guys like this chapter! Remember to comment and subscribe! :D

By the way, happy Chinese New Year ^^ 

Xin nian kuai le

Shen ti jian kang

Wan shi ru yi

And don't forget... to get lots of...

HONG BAO <3 

HAWTTTT <3 <3 <3