A Deal is A Deal

Still A Family♥

Hey guys! So that wraps up the Jung Sisters' problem!^^ But it doesn't mean there will be no more Jung sis moments! I just wanted to continue for the Minstal moments that some requested for! So this chapter is basically about Minstal! XD

* * * 

Krystal's POV:

"Krystal? What were you daydreaming about yesterday that the teacher decided to send you out?" Victoria asked me.

"It's about my personal life. I don't think you guys wanna hear it."

"Wae? You don't trust us anymore?" Sulli said.

"Ani, it's not like that. It's just... hard to tell to other people."

"No worries Soojung! We're your best friends! You can trust us! We wouldn't tell anyone all about your personal stuff or other evil things like that. You can totally count on us!" Luna said.

"And besides, why would we tell other people anyway? It's not like they would care or something." Amber continued.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you guys."

"Oh yay!!! It's story time!" Victoria exclaimed.

Even if she's the oldest among us, she's the most childish. 

"So... Sica eonni... is actually my sister."

All 4 of them widened their eyes. 

"Jinjja???" they all yelled at the same time. Then people at the cafeteria were starting to stare at us.

"Shhh! Keep it down will ya? The others would know. Now this fact, is completely a secret! A secret which only you guys, who i really trust, can know. Promise not to tell anyone araso?" i explained.

"We promise!" 

"So what about your Fany eonni?" Sulli asked me.

"I promised her that no matter what happens, we will always be a family."

"That's so sweet of you Soojung!" Luna exclaimed.

Suddenly, Vic eonni tried to change the topic.

"So... Soojung ah... What were you exactly doing the whole time you were outside?" she asked.

I started to get nervous.

"Umm... uhh... Well, I... I just walked around the school till the bell rang..."

"Really?"

"Yes! Really!"

"Are you sure you weren't doing something else?"

"O-of course i'm sure!"

"Aish~ You're the worst liar every Kryssie!"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Don't act stupid Krystal, i saw you and your Minho oppa together~" she teased.

"W-what? And why exactly would i be with that...guy?"

"Stop lying Krystal, i know what you've been doing with him."

"Okay, fine, i was with him, but we didn't do anything weird, i swear!"

"Araso, araso, i believe you." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here i am, at the basketball court, trying to practice for tomorrow's competition. I was one of the representatives since i'm basically awesome at basketball (Not trying to brag about it but it's kinda trueXD). So i was about to make my shot when a voice interrupted me, making me miss. 

"Damn it! It missed! Who's that unlucky person who disturbed me huh?"

"Gosh, it's just me Krystal."

I turned around to see Minho.

"Minho? What are you doing here?"

I blushed remembering what happend yesterday.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing, what are you doing here?"

"Umm... N-nothing. Just... practicing."

"For?"

"Tomorrow's the basketball competition remember?"

"Oh yeah, i remember."

I stared at him, confused.

"Why aren't you practicing?"

"I don't need to."

Is he kidding me?

"Jinjja? You think you're better than me?"

"Of course i am."

"Aish~ You're getting on my nerves."

"Then why don't we settle this and find out by our own competition?"

"Whatever you say. I guess the winner has been decided already. I don't really care if i-"

"The winner gets to enslave the loser."

I froze at his last sentence. Enslave the loser? Isn't that a bit too much? Ani ani. I mean, if i was the one being enslaved what could he possibly even do to me? It couldn't be bad right?

"So... Deal?"

I was actually gonna say no, but i totally don't wanna see me as a coward.

"FIne. Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV:

"Cake, check. Decorations, check. Music, check..."

"What else do we need?"

"I think that's pretty much it." i said.

"And don't forget her present!" Sulli reminded me.

"Araso araso. I'll probably buy it today." i replied.

"And make sure to play rock music!" Amber exclaimed.

"Amber, is rock all you ever think about fo rmusic?" Luna asked her.

"But rock is the best type of music!"

"Fine, we'll play some rock music. We want everyone to have fun right?" i tried to lighten up the mood.

"Okay so... All we gotta do tomorrow is distract Krystal so that she stays out of her apartment for the whole time while we're preparing right?" Sulli asked, trying to make sure.

"Yup! When she goes out of there, we'll go inside and ask her sister, Jessica to help us out!" Luna added.

I hope our little Soojungie is gonna love this surprise party for her birthday tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's POV:

"Yah, don't you know that i just need one more shot to win?"

"I know! You don't have to tell me!" i yelled at him while panting.

"Tired huh?"

"N-no i'm not!"

The score is now 19-21 and Minho needs one more point to win. Aish~! If he wins then he gets to enslave me! I tried to shoot a basket but since i'm really exhausted, i missed.

"Aigoo! That was close Krystal!" he teased me.

"Yah! Show off." i mumbled.

Minho got the ball, he threw the ball towards the basket and while the ball was on air, i shut my eyes tightly. 

Don't get in. Don't get in. Don't get in.

Just my luck, it went in.

"So.. i guess i won."

"Yah! You're just lucky."

"You're not gonna admit defeat?"

"Mwo? Of course i'm gonna admit defeat! Fine. You can enslave me for a week."

"B-but, you'e not gonna do anything bad to me right?" i asked nervously.

"Hmm... Maybe, maybe not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the Minstal chappie! ^^ Sorry if the chapter was too short! :( I hope all of you guys like it tho! Stay tune for my next update~ By the way guys, do you like Girls' Generation's comeback songs? I think it's awesome, especially "I Got A Boy"! XD You guya hafta see it! It's cool since it shows another side of them!>< Don't forget to comment comment comment! :D

Aren't they cute here??? XD Omgee i just love Minstal!!! ><