I'll Always Be There For You

Still A Family♥

Hey guys! I'm back! I didn't update for a long time because my exams had just ended. :p Yipee XD Anyway, enjoy this chappie! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal's POV:

I just don't get it. If she was so good to me just now, why am i feeling that she's up to something?? Well i don't know about that, but what i know is that my instincts never trick me! Whatever happens, I have to keep an eye on her because whatever she's up to, i know it's something  bad. But... i'm still in doubt. Should i trust my isntincts, or should I leave it that way because i know people would just say "No way!" or "She would never do that!"?

"Minho oppa."

"Yes, Krystal?"

"Why do I have a bad feeling about her?" I carelessly asked him. OH GOSH WHY DID I ASK HIM??

"And who is that 'she' you're referring to?" he replied.

Damn it. Damn it. What should i tell him now?

"Umm... Aniyo~ Nothing." okay, that was stupid! He'll just keep asking me!

"Come on Krystal. Gwaenchanha! You can tell me anything!" he said.

Gwaenchanha??? Mwo-ya??? This is your so-called best childhood friend i'm talking about! It surely wouldn't be okay in your point of view. Alright, here goes.

"Well... Umm... It's just that I have this friend at school who... acts a bit weird lately, and i just... well... i just... had a bad feeling about her because she never acts that way in school." I stuttered.

"Ah~ Arasseo arasseo. Kaja!"

So... case closed? He didn't suspect me or something?? Wow that was a close call.

 

Minho'S POV:

I knew something was wrong with her, but i didn't want ot pressure her or anything. I just wanted to make her happy today. I mean, it's her birthday! Everyone should enjoy their birthday like no other occasion! Because your birthday is one of the special days of each year!

There was a moment of silence before Krystal spoke up, "Hey, oppa?"

"What is it Krystal?" i aksed her.

"These days, i always feel happy! Because I have 2 sisers who love and care for me, and awesome best friends who are crazy, but still lovely, and an oppa who always accompanies me wherever I go!" krystal blurted out.

"Who's that 'oppa' Krystal?"

"Yah! You seriously don't know? You of course! You're the only guy who accompanies me everyday!" she exclaimed.

I smiled, knowing that at least she didn't hate me.

"I'm glad you're happy, Krystal." I said while her hair,

 

Krystal's POV:

When we arrived in front of my apartment, I went in and went up to the 2nd floor where i live. I opened the door and said, "Fany eonni! Sica eonni! I'm back!z'

Then i was greeted by a loud "Surprise!" I gasped. And i saw my 4 best friends come to me and say, "Happy Birthday our baby Jungie!" Then they hugged me tightly.

"W-what? My birthday? Oh my gosh i totally forgot! I didn't know that you were gonna set this whole thing up just for me!" I squealed.

"Well, it's time that you feel happy in your birthday. For all those years, your birthday was s misery, but now, you have us, your best friends and Minho-ssi! Happy Birthday Krystal, you've grown up now! We're so proud of you!" Fany eonni explained.

"Yes, sweetie! You've grown a lot already! Now go make a wish and then blow out the candles! Sica eonni told me while handing me a birthday cake.

"Wah! You guys even made a birthday cake for me?? Jinjja gomawo!!!" 

And so i made a wish... that everyone who i love will be as happy as this forever. Then i blew out the candles and everyone clapped for me.

"Saranghaeyo all of you! You guys are awesome!" 

"We love you more, Krystal!" my sisters hugged me.

"Alrighty then, now let's eat the cake!" Sica eonni said.

 

Minho's POV:

It succeeded. Krystal had a blast for her birthday. And as i watched them chatting away, well, i guess i'm not needed anymore, so i quietly walked out of the apartment so they can enjoy themselves. But it doesn't matter if I wasn't needed! What matters is, Krystal is happy now! And that's all i need to make myself happy.

 

Krystal's POV:

Wow, the party was awesome! And after eating the cake, my friends bid goodbye and left. I wanted to help my sisters clean up but even though i insisted, they told me to rest. So i went back to my room.

"What a happy day! This is the first time i was as hapy as this!" I said to myself.

I didn't check my phone for a long time so i took my phone and when i opened my phone, i received a message.

 

From: Minho oppa

Happy Birthday Krystal ^^ And remember that whenever you need me, just call my name and i'll be there for you. Are you feeling happy right now? I bet you are. Because your happiness is more than enough to fullfill mine. (:

 

Tears started welling up my eyes when i read that message. It was so touching. I totally forgot about him throughout the party and didn't even realize that he already went back ome before. He didn't even get to eat the cake! And despite that, he stil texted me 'Happy Birthday' and told me that he'll be there for me whenever I need him.

 

To: Minho oppa

Thank you so much oppa! >< I'll also be there for you whenever you need me oppa! You're the best! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so ends this chapter! Sorry if it's a bit boring because my mind is somehow damages because of the exams. --" Well at least i got awesome marks in my English & Chinese! xD I'll try to double-update today and if not, i'll try to update tomorrow! :D Please comment my precious subbies! ><

 

 

Love ya!!! <3 <3 <3