Reluctance

Still A Family♥

Tiffany's POV:

"Wae-yo??? Why so sudden eomma???" i asked.

"Because... because... Soo Jung is not my child. You have to return her to her real sister."

"But... I don't want her to leave... I love her so much! And she loves me too! How can i leave her just like that? Eomma, if you were in my situation, you would definitely know how i feel!"

"Yes, i know how you feel indeed. But think again, if you were in her sister's situation? How would you feel? I bet Jessica is desperately wanting her sister back."

I became speechles after what she said.

"Eomma, but didn't i treat her as my own sister? And didn't you treat her like your own child? I bet you don't want her to leave us too!"

"Of course i don't want her to, but we have to. Don't you feel guilty? Taking her away from her own sister? Listen, Jessica needs Soo jung more than us."

"But... I need Soo jung too! I need her! I treated her as my sister, she's my life, my everything! And if i lose her, i don't know what my life will become."

"Jinjja... It's really hard to convince you huh? You must give her back. Look at her, she stayed away from her family for many years! She didn't even get a chance to see her parents. Don't you pity her Mi young ah?"

"Aish~ Molla... I don't know what to do anymore!!! Just... Let me decide okay... I'm hanging up eomma."

 

Krystal's POV:

Today is school day, which means the same boring lessons. But i'm still glad to meet my friends again! I really missed them. A lot. Right when i woke up, I heard some loud voices from my sister's room. It seems like she's arguing with someone, on the phone. So i decided to go to her room to check it out. Just when i was about to knock, eonni came out.

"Omo! Eonni you surprised me!" i said then pouted.

"Mian! I didn't know you were here." she replied.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds. Then i realized something was wrong.

"Eonni? Why do you look so down? Is there something wrong? Who was the person you were talking to on the phone?"

"Ah... It's... nothing soo jung ah. It's just about me and my friend's project."

"Oh... Okay."

"Now go take a shower and get ready for school."

"Araso eonni!"

I knew it, i knew something was wrong. But i just don't know what about. I kinda heard her saying my name and stuff, so... it was definitely not about her school project. Aish~ Whatever.

 

-At school-

The first thing i predicted when i arrived at school, is Victoria eonni running towards me and hug me tightly and say "i missed you!" and then talk about boys. Well she was always coming to school early. Was she stalking on that Nickhun guy? I bet she wanted to get closer to him. My thoughts were interrupted when i felt a strong hug and i realized it was... Victoria eonni. As predicted she said, "i missed you!" and then talked about boys.

"Hey you know what Jungie? I think i'm getting closer to Nickhun oppa! Jinjja! I'm so happy!" she said.

"Haha! I'm happy for you eonni."

"Jinjja? You don't look happy. Kekeke. Ani... I'm just kidding!"

"Let's wait for the others somewhere."

Sooooooo..... I was walking with Victoria when she asked me a pretty disturbing question.

"By the way Kryssie, how's your relationship with your Minho oppa huh?" she asked while poking my cheeks.

"Yah!!! Why do you keep asking me about that? Can't you talk about anything else?"

"Well what is there to talk about?"

"Aish~ You're right. What is there to talk about. But still! There's no reason for you to talk about him like that."

"Aigoo~ You never knew Jungie! Every math class, he always takes a glance at you while you're busy concentrating on your math problems. You were too busy, you never even noticed!"

"Maths class... W-what? Wait. What? Wait. Oh my gosh i forgot to do my math homework! Gotta run eonni!"

Seriously, math was always my worst subject. I can never understand problem solving and stuff like that! When i was running, i bumped into someone and my books fell down

"Ah! Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae! I was in a rush!" i said "mianhae" for like about a million times.

I looked up and it was... Minho-ssi. 

"Aigoo~ My little baby bumped someone while running! I told you to be careful."

I hurriedly picked uo my books and he helped me.

"Jinjja mianhae Minho-ssi! I was in a rush and-"

"Gwaenchana, why were you in a rush anyway?" he asked me.

Then Victoria came.

"Annyeonghaseyo noona!" he politely greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo! So... you were asking why she was in a rush? Well, we were walking along the hallways you know, chatting and stuff then we talked about-"

"Eonni! I have no time! I need to do my math homework!" i cut her.

"Oh... So it's about math huh? Why didn't you tell me? I'm a top scorer. I can help you!"

"Umm... A-ani... That's okay i can do it myself actually-"

"YES! You can help my little baby here with her math! Okay so i guess i'm leaving you too bye and have fun!" Vic eonni cut my sentence and i gave her a what-the-heck-was-that-about look and sighed.

-At the classroom-

I took out my math book and started analyzing the questions. And when Minho started to explain...

"So to find x, you must first add or subtract the same variables together, then you..."

And after just that, i left him explaining, and i stared at nothing but his eyes. Somehow, i found his eyes... quite... quite... i don't know... mesmerizing i guess? I don't know why i feel that way.

"Krystal... Krystal... Krystal..." i heard someone said.

I finally put myself together.

"Oh! Yes, yes. What?"

"Were you listening?" he asked.

"Oh yes. Yes.Of course! I was just thinking about how to solve for this problem."

Suddenly, he held one strand of my hair which was covering my face and pulled it right behind my ear. I kinda blushed a little, and i hoped he didn't see me blushing.

"What's wrong Krystal? Is the air hot in here? Your face is kinda red."

"Huh? No! No! It's fine... I mean... Yes! That's right! The air is kinda hot here."

He just chuckled. Okay, that was somehow the stupidest thing i did there.

 

Tiffany's POV:

Urgh! Gosh! Should i really return her to Jessica? Ani! I can't! Can't i just... let her stay with me a bit more longer? I can't just let her go like that... And plus, what should i say to her? "Hey soo jung ah, you're actually not my sister so leave this place?" Of course not! It's pretty hard to say the truth to my poor Soo Jung. 

"Aish! This is so frustrating!" i yelled.

"Mi Young ah? Why are you yelling?" i heard someone asked me.

Great. Now the person who i'm not in the mood to see just came to me.

"*sighs* nothing... i just got problems with class."

"Ah... Do you need some help? I can help you if you like!"

"Huh? Gwaenchana Sica! It's not a big deal, i can solve it on my own."

"Okay then. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask me okay?"

Gosh... I feel so guilty for treating this cheerful and innocent girl badly. Just when she turned to get back to her seat, i said, "Umm... Sica?"

"Nae?"

"M-mianhae... You know... For last time? I know you were just trying to spend time with my sister."

Well it wouldn't be my sister anymore if she founds out she was actually soo jung's real sister.

"Gwaenchana Mi Young ah... I know you were trying to make your sister a responsible girl..."

"I'm really sorry. Will you forgive me?"

"Of course! I always give everyone a second chance! Especially for you!"

"Jinjja? Gomawo Sica!"

* * * 

So will Tiffany change her mind and return Krystal to her rightful sister Jessica or will she keep letting Krystal stay with her a bit longer? Stay tune! ^^ Aigoo~ I didn't update for a long time! X_X Mianhae all! Please forgive me! And this is a pretty short chapter too... :( Really sorry if this chapter is boring! I promise i'll make it up to you guys! Sorry for the wait! And have a Happy New Year! XD Yayyyy!!! And please leave comments and suggestions for my next chapter because comments and suggestions make me change what is bad about my chapter and they are also my inspiration! :) Gomawo! ^^ Please keep reading! :D