Are we really friends?

Still A Family♥

 

Krystal's POV:

It's another day at school. And it seems that more people have realized my existence here. I've made new friends too! Sulli eonni, Luna eonni and Amber eonni. Sulli eonni is a very kind, pretty, and helpful person. She always uses her aegyo in front of guys. :p Luna eonni too, she's the one who got affected the most when meeting with the opposite gender. Luna eonni has a great voice, and also a top scorer in music class, together with a guy named Onew, also known as Jin Ki. I'm starting to think that Luna eonni is interested in him. As for Amber eonni, i can't say she's pretty, but she's the tomboy kind of person who's very athletic and good at rapping. She's still a very lovely person.

"Annyeong! Jungie baby!" no doubt, it's Victoria eonni. She keeps addressing me as Jungie, Kryssie, or Soojung. She rarely calls me Krystal.

"Annyeong! Where are the others?" when i say the others, it means my 3 other best friends, Sulli, Luna and Amber eonni. Just when i said that, 3 of them came. Whe greeted each other. But then Vic eonni started invitingme to the basketball court.

"Kryssie! Let's go to the basketball court!"

"Basketball court? But what are we gonna do there eonni?"

"Oh, you'll see. Do you guys wanna come too?"

"Sure! Why not?" Luna replied.

So Vic eonni dragged me there with the 3 others tagging along. After a few minutes, we arrived.

"So what are we doing here again?" i asked.

"We're here to watch the guys play basketball!" she said.

"Seriously? We're gonna watch them play basketball. Come on guys let's go-" I turned around and saw the 3 other people already enjoying themselves watching the game. Well, i had no choice but to watch.

I saw Victoria eonni waving at a guy. And he waved to her back. He's very tall and has a muscular body. I bet i've seen him somewhere before.

"Hey eonni, who's that guy you're waving to?" i asked. Hey, don't get it wrong. I was just curious.

"He's Nickhun! Isn't he so handsome?" 

"Umm... Well... Whatever you say." 

I grabbed a book and read it.

"Pst! Soojungie! Come here!" Sulli eonni gestured me to come to her place.

"What is it?"

"You see that guy over there?"

She was pointing to a guy who was running and shot a basket. He has a somehow messy, black hair, but i kinda like that style. 

"Yeah, why?" i asked.

"You better talk to him, i think he's interested in you."

"Wae-yo? What makes you say that?"

"He kept glancing at you while you were reading that book of yours."

"I'm not interested in him." i said and walked back to my seat.

The match was over. And when i closed my book, i saw Luna eonni chatting with that Onew guy. Then Victoria came to me and said, "Jungie baby, i'll be walking to class with Nickhun oppa okay?"

"Umm... Okay." i replied. Then she skipped happily towards him.

I decided to walk with Sulli eonni and Amber eonni but they weren't there anymore. I guess they escaped. --"

Then someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey, what's up?" someone said.

I turned back and saw the guy that Sulli eonni was talking about just now. "Umm... Nothing, i'm just looking for my friends."

"You're new here right?" he asked me. I just nodded.

"I'm Minho, Choi Minho if you don't know me. But i guess you do. Because i'm a popular guy in this school" he stopped for a while, "AND i'm known as the Flaming Charisma." he added.

I giggled, then said, "Mianhae. I really don't know you at all."

"Stop joking!"

"But i'm not, i'm serious. I don't know you."

"Okay. Since you know my name now, what's yours?"

"I'm Jung Soo Jung, but you can call me Krystal. I'm actually from California."

"So you can speak English well?" he said in perfect English.

(Reminder: So basically, they're all speaking Korean here. To avoid confusion, i'll bold the sentences that are in English from now on. :D)

"Yes" i replied.

"So, do you mind if i walk with you to class? I'm not really comfortable walking alone."

"Y-yeah. Sure, Minho-ssi." 

So me and Minho walked to class together. Along the way, he kept asking me questions about myself. I'm pretty annoyed, but it makes sense for someone that had just met me. And after a few minutes, we were here.

"Thanks for walking me to class Minho-ssi."

"Anytime Krystal." he replied.

I laughed.

"Hey, your English is pretty good. Why don't we talk using English from now on?" i joked.

He just smiled.

"So i guess you have to go back now." i said.

"Go back?"

"Yeah, i mean don't you have class?"

"What do you mean? We're in the same English class silly!" he said.

"Oh! I've just known. That's so silly of me."

His hand then gestured for me to get inside the class first.
 
When i went to my seat, Victoria eonni said, "Hey hey hey, looks like someone has made a new friend..."
 
"Did not! We were just walking together!" i replied.
 
"Well what did i say? I told you he was interested in you." Sulli eonni teased me from behind me.
 
"You! Where have you been just now?!"
 
"It was me and Amber's plan all along. When the matched ended, i knew that guy was gonna talk to you. So we decided to give you guys some 'alone' time. You know, to get to know each other." 
 
"Yah! You guys are so mean!" i pouted.
 
"Hahaha! So, i bet you know his name, what is it?" Luna asked me using her aegyo
 
"Well i wouldn't know if he didn't tell me. His name is M-Minho."
 
"Yup! You and Minho-ssi will be best friends, or even couples in no time!" she told me like she was a 100% sure.
 
"Urgh. Whatever." i turned back to the front and then gave myself a little smile.
 
* * *
So how was my third chapter? I hope it'll turn nicer when i add Minho here :) Please leave your comments and suggestions below! Sorry for the really long wait. TT^TT And gomawo to my second subscriber! ^^ Thanks for reading. :D
 
Here's a Minstal pic for you guys~
 
 
Minstal forever!~ xoxo