Jealousy?

Still A Family♥

omg omg guys i'm so sorry how long has it been around mounths i guess? I haven't updated for a looooong time T.T I hate Grade 7! Many hwss and projects --" So now i'm back smh! But i still got examsss! Okay now i'm getting obsessed with this font so yeah :p


Krystal's POV:

There's fire burning everywhere

Burning the house down

With 2 people stuck and have nowhere to go

Cries of pain

The last tearful farewell

 

What the hell??? What happened? I can't believe i'm still thinking about that incident. Krystal, it's been years! Forget about it and move on will ya? I sat up, my forheead all sweaty as i saw that it was still 4a.m. Should i go back to sleep? Neah, i'm not gonna risk myself seeing that horrifying incident again. Guess i should get ready for school.

 

And one more thing... Minho... What did eonni say again? Love? As in the affection love? Pshh. Must be joking, i don't believe in love at all. Why? Because what I know is, men keeps breaking women's heart. Isn't that really annoying? 

 

What if it's true? Aishhhhh, Krystal, what is up with you today huh?

~~~

As i arrived at the school entrance, I saw a familiar figure talking to the security. Wait could it be?

 

"Krystal?"

 

"You!" i yelled in happiness.

 

"Krystal i missed you so much!" 

 

 

He was my best childhood friend! But then he had to leave the country for his parents' business. 

 

I went towards him and hugged him tightly and stared at his face. Haha he still has a baby face :p "Oppaaaa i missed you!" I yelled again. "Me too, Krystal. I'm going to be studying here from now on," he told me with a smile. "Jinjja?? Yayyyy!" He chuckled. I took his timetable and his class was the same as mine! 

 

"Chanyeol oppa you're in the same class as me! Kaja!" I took his hand and led him into the school to our class.

 

"Ouch! Oh! Mianhae!" I apologized as i bumped into someone but i looked up and saw that it was Minho. "It's okay, Krystal. By the way, who's that guy?" He saw that we were holding hands. It was a bit awkward. "He's my best friend Chanyeol oppa!" I said in an excited tone, "He's gonna study here! Now go introduce yourself Minho oppa!" I told him. They shook hands and introduced each other.

~~~

Minho's POV:

Best friend huh? I doubt it. They look more like a couple. In class, they always acted lovey-dovey when they're together. 

 

I don't know why, but i hate how she smiles at him. I hate how they hold hands. I hate how he smiles back at her. I hate everything. 

 

It was lunch time and i asked her, "Krystal, wanna eat lunch with me? I brought your favourite food today!" She shook her head and said, "Mianhae oppa, i can't. I'm gonna eat with Chanyeol oppa and my eonnis and friends today. Maybe tomorrow arasseo?"

 

I blowed my bangs and replied, "Fine."

 

Krystal poked my cheek and told me, "Yah, don't be sad oppa, it's just for today okay?" I nodded. Guess i'll go find my friends.

 

As i found them they greeted me while I just sat on the table doing nothing. 

 

"Hyung, what's the matter? Why do you look so angry and sad ish?" Taemin asked me. "You're too young to know, Taeminnie." 

 

"Ah... It must be Krystal right?" Key asked. My eyes widened, "Hyung! Why Krystal?" "Because you always tell us about her." "Err hyung, whatever it is, it's not about Krystal. A 100% not her." "Don't lie, Minho. I know how you feel about herr~" Jonghyun sang. "This is not helping guys." "Minho, if you have love problems, you can come to me, i'm an expert at that," Key hyung said with a wink.

 

That diva really has mental problems.

~~~

"Krystal, i'll take you home okay?" that guy, Chanyeol, asked her. "Sure oppa!" she replied without hesitating.

 

"Yah! I thought I was the one who should take you home everyday!" I reminded. "Oppa, can't you also let Chanyeol oppa take me home?" "But what about your sisters? They'll think you just went home with a complete stranger." "My sisters know Chanyeol oppa, they won't mind. Kaja!" 

 

I stared at them as i watched them left.

 

Krystal, why did you do this to me? I thought we had a good friendship, but today you just literally spent your whole day with Chanyeol. I thought you would still care about me but you didn't let me spend at least a single minute today with you. 

 

Is this... jealousy? 

No, it couldn't be. What am i thinking?


I'm back with another short and boring chapter T.T  I haven't went over my fic for a long time, i almost forgot how the story goes. Btw this chapter is unedited so forgive me if there are spelling and grammar mistakes! And i also hope i pass my Chinese exam! XD 

 

cute X3