Confession

Still A Family♥

 

Hey have you guys been waiting for this chapter? XD


Minho's POV:

I was afraid. I was afraid i will get rejected by her. I was afraid that she had already hated me because I was with Yuri. So what happens if she rejects me? Ignore her and act like nothing happened for the rest of our lives? I don't think so.

 

So what should I do? If I don't confess, she will never know my true feelings and will keep breaking my heart because she thinks that it's okay to be around Chanyeol all the time. But if I confess, there's a possible chance i could get rejected. Why? First of all, I just betrayed her because i was hanging out with her arch enemy. Second, I think she knows that I don't really like Chanyeol from the first time we met.

 

Besides, Krystal doesn't believe in love right? So what's the point of confessing if she wouldn't believe it? But my mind tells me giving up isn't the right thing to do. My mind tells me i still have a chance. But how? 


Krystal's POV:

Choi Minho, if your goal was to make me feel disappointed, well you're plan worked just perfectly! Flirting with Yuri in front of me, you would get my maximum disappointment! I thought a nice guy like you... wouldn't do something like that but turns out i was wrong about you.

 

Don't bother trying to save your image from my point of view by being such a gentleman to me. I've known your true colors. But i don't know, why does my mind tell me he did that for a reason? Obviously he was trying to make me hate him there! Which obviously succeeded! My mind tells me, he isn't the kind of guy i'm considering him to be right now. 

 

Aish! Why must life be this complicated? He is ignoring me right? So should I ignore him back?

 

"Krystal..." 


"Krystal..."

 

I didn't reply until i felt a poke on my cheek. 

 

"Krystal, you've zoned out again and you look really deep in thought. What are you thinking about this time?" Chanyeol asked me. "Mianhae if I annoy you, but I was just worried that my history scores are going to get lower because I forgot to study for this morning's test," I replied. Chanyeol pouted. "Krystal, i'm not dumb, i know you're hiding something from me. What is that?" "W-what makes you s-say that?" I replied while stuttering. 

 

Shoot.

 

"Well, you're stuttering, you're hands are getting all sweaty and you're literally avoiding eye contact with me."

 

"Umm i just thought it was awk-"

 

"Soojung, it's obvious that you're hiding something. It's okay, just tell me."

 

I sighed and told him everything. "So that's the problem huh? Minho? You're annoyed by him because he keeps flirting with you're arch enemy which he knows she is, but you mind tells you that he is not selfish and is doing that for a reason?" "Exactly," i said and nodded and we both stood up, going to head back to the class.

 

"You know what Krystal, I think Minho has some feelings for you and i think that was why he was doing that.”

“Really? I don’t think so, because I ignored him the whole time this morning,” I told him.

“I think he was just trying to hide his feelings from you. I think he was afraid that you didn’t like him anymore because you ignored him.”

“But I think he won’t forgive me…”

“Don’t worry Krystal, whatever happens, I’ll always be by your side,” Chanyeol said with his gorgeous smile again. I replied him with a hug and said, “Gomawo oppa! You’re the best!”

 

Minho’s POV:

I was about to go and talk to her when they stood up and talked about something for a while. But what broke my heart is when Krystal hugged Chanyeol. Was that a friendly hug or more than that? I guess I was too late. Or was I?

I have to tell Krystal, it’s now or never.

Before they left, I ran as fast as I could towards them and yelled, “Krystal! Wait!”  They both turned around, and Chanyeol was giving me a… is that like a glare? “Umm Chanyeol, I need to talk to Krystal.” He just gave me a weird look again. I sighed, “Privately.” “Okay, see you later oppa!” Krystal said. This girl calls him ‘oppa’ without being told! Chanyeol then smiled, nodded and left.

“So what were you going to talk about?” Krystal asked.

“I was just gonna tell you…”

“Hmm?”

“I was gonna tell you that… that I”

“You what?”

“I l- Can you buy me a hotdog please??” I blurted out. Okay, I know, that was stupid but I was in a mental breakdown just now. Aish Minho! When will she know if you keep being like this??

Krystal face-palmed and said, “Seriously Minho? Why do you want it to be private just for telling me this? Alright I’ll go buy you one, just wait here-” “Actually, you don’t have to. You’re gonna waste your money,” I cut her with a creepy grin. Krystal stared at me with this confused look. “Umm, okay… then.”


Krystal’s POV:

Is Minho really that silly? Why would he want to talk to me privately when he just wanted me to buy him a hotdog? –” Unless, he did want to tell me something but he was just afraid to say it?

Anyway, I went back to the class where Chanyeol was and sat beside him. “So what did he talk about with you?” he asked. “Actually, it was nothing private oppa, he just wanted to tell me that he wanted me to buy him a hotdog at first but at the end, he said I didn’t have to. Such a weird person.”

He chuckled, “Such a funny guy.”


Krystal’s POV:

My phone rang and it said that I received a new message. The message was from… Minho? Okay, what nonsense does he want to tell me again? ._.

It said that he wanted to meet me in the school garden because he wanted to tell me something. He also emphasized the part when he said that this time, it was very important. Good thing he did that, because if not, I would just ignore him.

So there I go to the school garden and he was already waiting for me. When I came, he looked a bit… scared? Or nervous I should say?

I sighed, “Now oppa, if it’s about buying you a hotdog again I will ignore you for the rest of my life.”

“Chill Krystal, trust me, it’s really important,” he said and motioned me to sit beside him. I sat and waited for what he was gonna say.

“Krystal, I’ve been trying to tell you this for a long time.”

“W-what is it?”

“That I like you.”

“You l-like me? But there’s nothing wrong about it right? I mean, we’re friends and it’s okay for friends to like each other…”

“Not only like, but more than that.”

“Y-you mean…”

“I love you, Krystal.”

My eyes widened in shock, “You, l-love me?” He nodded. “Really? You don’t hate me? For ignoring you the whole day?” I asked again to make sure. He nodded again.

“I, I haven’t realized this for a long time, but now I do. I realized that, I love you too oppa…” I smiled and we hugged each other tightly.

Now I realize, that love exists after all.


Chanyeol’s POV:

So Minho confessed huh? All this time, I wanted to have a chance with Krystal, and it was all going well until Minho ruined it. But what can I do? He loves Krystal and Krystal loves him back. After all, she just sees me as a best friend.

Come to think of it, if Minho hadn’t confessed to Krystal, I would still have a chance. Urgh just you wait Choi Minho, I’m gonna pay my revenge on you.

 

Minho’s POV:

I can’t believe it. Krystal had loved me back after all. I was happy that I didn’t get rejected and I thought she hated me. It was like a dream come true.

I was about to go home until someone stopped me.

“What do you want Chanyeol?” I asked.

“Hey, don’t be so cocky just because you got Krystal’s love.”

“I wasn’t being cocky.”

“I guess it’s time for you to be careful, Choi Minho.”

“And why is that?”

 

 

He smirked and said, “Because I will do anything to get Krystal back.”

My eyes widened and my fists were clenched tightly, wanting to punch him anytime soon. But Krystal wouldn’t approve of that.


Omo! Whut’s gonna happen next? XD Btw is this a long enough chappie? If not, well sorry! T.T I didn't have much time. Anyway, i just finished my Math papers todaY! And guess what? I'm gonna fail in Paper 2! XD *so proud not*

Anyway, safe flight yoonhee eonni!^^ CandyXoxo

Comments and subscribers are appreciated! ><