My New Best Friend

Still A Family♥

Krystal's POV:

After I finished taking a shower, I decided to pick out my favourite clothings from my wardrobe. I wore a simple blouse and dark blue skinny jeans. Then i went downstairs to eat breakfast. Once, we're all ready, we went to school.

When we arrived at the entrance of the school, Tiffany eonni walked towards a girl. She looked a lot like me!

"Annyeong Jessica!" she said.

"Oh! Tiff! Annyeong! Who's that girl you brought here?" that girl named Jessica asked.

"She's my little sister, Krystal Jung! It's her first time here so can you please show her around this school?"

"Oh i'd love to Tiff! Okay then, see you later!" she said while waving to my sister. Jessica walked up to me with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Annyeonghaseyo eonni! My name is Jung Soo Jung, you can call me Krystal!" i introudeced myself.

"You don't have to introduce yourself a lot, your sister told me about you! But it's weird though, we have the same family name."

It's true, it's very weird to have the same family name as the person who's not related to you. Not to mention we look almost the same.

"Nevermind Krystal, come on, i'll show you around the school."

Wow, the school is really huge. With lots of students chatting with each other, gardens filled with beautiful flowers, and many more! Thare are lots of places to do sport activities like the soccer field, baskteball court, tennis court, badminton court. There is even a gym and a swimming pool! And one by one, Jessica eonni explained everything about these places thoroughly. My eyes were wide open when I saw the library. I have always loved reading! So right when i came into the library, i immediately checked all the sections.

"Hey, Krystal. You like reading don't you?" Jessica eonni asked me.

I nodded my head with a smile.

"Then i'm suggesting you a novel of mine called, 'The Heartbreaker'. It's a story of a boy and a girl who fell in love, but one day, he broke her heart. And since then, the girl was never open to the people around her and she became a very cold person. I experienced the same thing not too long ago."

"Oh that must be very sad eonni." i replied with a sad face.

Sica eonni took out a book from her bag and said, "Here, you can borrow it. I've finished reading it just yesterday. I figured that lending this book to a person who's into reading is a great idea!

"Gomawo eonni! I'll take care of this book really well!" i exclaimed as she handed me the book. i can't wait to read it! The bell is ringing, which means it's time for classes to start.

"I guess it's time for class! This has been a very great tour! Thanks for everything eonni! Especially this book! See you later eonni!" i waved to her.

"Anytime Kryssie! You got your schedule already right?" she asked.

While running, i gave her a thumbs up and she smiled.

When I arrived in the class, the teacher was already there.

"It seems that we have a new student here class. Young lady, please introduce yourself."

I nodded and started speaking, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Soo Jung, you can call me Krystal. I am from California, but i moved to Korea not too long ago."

"Anyone wants to sit beside her?" the teacher asked the whole class.

I saw a lot of hands up. Even some boys wanted to sit beside me. Then, the teacher chose a student, "Okay, Krystal, you may sit beside Victoria over there."

Victoria waved to me. She seems like a pretty nice girl. She looked very beautiful and her smile looks like it can melt a lot of people's hearts. She doesn't really look like a Korean though.

"Annyeonghaseyo Krystal. Nice to meet you." she whispered to me in a cheerful tone.

"Nice to meet you too." i replied.

"My name is Victoria, Victoria Song. I'm from China. But just like you, i moved to Korea not too long ago. Don't worry, i can speak Korean fluently and understand it well. I've learnt Korean language since when i was a little kid."

No wonder she doesn't look like a Korean.

"I'm from California so-" 

"So you're good at English?" she cut my sentence.

"Not exactly what i wanted to say but, yes."

"Oh my god Krystal, you have to teach me someday."

Luckily, the first subject is English and i aced this subject. I answered a lot of questions and i can see that the teacher is really impressed by my skills. When he asked me to read a paragraph, I read it very fluently. I could hear the 'wows' of many people.

After 2 hours, the bell rang which means it's time for recess.

"I better get going Victoria, I need to meet my sister at the cafeteria."

"Okay Krystal, bye! See you later!"

When i arrived at the cafeteria, I saw my sister with a bunch of girls including Jessica eonni. 

"Hey my little sis! How is it this morning?" she asked curiously.

"It's great eonni! Jessica eonni borrowed me a book and i made a new friend! Her name is Victoria, she's from China but she's good at Korean. She seems like a very nice person eonni!"

"That's very nice to hear Jungie. Now go eat with Jessica eonni okay? I'm going to go somewhere with these eonnis."

"Araso eonni!" i said.

I walked towards Jessica eonni. Then i suddenly remembered that i forgot to bring my money. "You're not going to eat Krystal?" she asked.

"Apparently, no eonni. I forgot to bring my money." I pouted.

"Gwaenchana Krystal! You can use my money! You don't have to return the amount." she said with a smile.

"Jinjja eonni? Gomawo! You're the greatest friend i've ever had!"

She really is she greatest friend i've ever had. She really cares for me like a true sister, just like Tiffany eonni!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was the introduction guys? I'm sorry if it's really bad. TT-TT This is my very first fanfic. So anyways, comments and subscribers are loved <3 Gomawo to my first subscriber! ^^ Thanks for subscribing =D Hope you and all the readers will like it. :)