I Miss You :(

Secrets Of Happiness

 

 It was Friday and Siwon was restless. He looked at the watch.. It was still a little after 4 like it was few seconds ago. Sighning Siwon stared at his laptop.It has been nearly 3 weeks since he has returned to Seoul.

He didn’t want to ,Heechul had to literally push him on the train back.

“But..I don’t want to go ,not this early.”Siwon had complained pouting.

“Wonnie, you are being impossible..I am just 4-5 hours away from you.You can come back whenever you will have enough time arraso??”Heechul had stated lightly kissing him.

So he was back.... just to be in Andong on weekend .

“I told you,whenever you have enough time not to come rushing back on same weekend”Heechul had commented.

“I can’t help it,I missed you” Siwon had argued  pulling Heechul in hug.

So it became his routine. Every Friday after work he would take train which took him to Heechul.He would wait eagerly for this counting each day minutes seconds whenever he is away from his love and dreading every second that passed by  whenever he was with him ,thinking of going back.

He missed Heechul, his Rella..... his smile,his touch,his voice,those big brown eyes he fell in love with..his everything.Though he would ring him every now and then it was not same,not enough.

It was not physical urge but more of a emotional one for Siwon.Heechul ,his words... his whole being had become his emotional pillar ..Heechul had become his reason for happiness.

“I miss you..I miss you soo much” Siwon said kissing Heechul’s neck.They were on bed their bodies entangled. Siwon had finally made it here, running off from office the minute clock had struck 6.

“That’s because you are a Horse...”Heechul commented.

”Seriously don’t you have work to do or something on weekends that you awwww.....”He yelled as Siwon had bitten his collarbone.

“That...was for  calling me ”Siwon murmured on slightly red skin.

 “and horse....” He completed biting again.

“Wonnie...It hurts and it will leave a mark...”Heechul whined smacking him lightly.

“Suits you...plus it will tell others that you are mine..”Siwon said smiling, placing a kiss on Heechul’s nose.

“I am serious.I miss you so much”Siwon said seating up.

“ Every day I wake up being happy that I am one day close to be with you.But very next second I am sad because I can’t be with you right then. Though we talk everyday I miss your voice..It keeps on ringing in my head..I can’t sleep ,eat or work properly. You are the on my mind always...”He completed sighing bending holding his head in hands.

 “Hmm..looks like you are lovesick then...”Heechul hugged Siwon from back placing a soft kiss on his neck .

“I want be like this... close to you,I want to sleep in your arms every night, dreaming about you..us,I want to see your face when I open my eyes in the morning .I want to hold your hand and talk with you every day when I come back from work.......I want to..be with you..Siwon turned and pulled Heechul in hug.

“....Always” He complete kissing Heechul softly.

They stayed like that for some time ,enjoying the movement

“Come with me Rella..Come to Seoul”Siwon suddenly said, startling Heechul.

“Wonnie..I ...“

“I don’t mind coming here every weekend “Siwon started pausing Heechul.

“But think about it..just once..we can be together ..you can move in and we..we can have a life together.”Siwon said looking at Heechul’s face which was full of questions.

“I have a life... here, Wonnie.”Heechul stated moving away from Siwon.

“I know..I mean,we can have a  new life... ”Siwon said taking Heechul’s hand.”I know it’s hard leaving behind everything here. But don’t you want to be with me Rella,don’t you miss me as much as I do??Siwon questioned eagerly looking at Heechul.

Heechul didn’t say anything He just placed his lips on Siwon’s.He missed his sweet,eager ,confused, caring boyfriend.

He understood it.This had to happen someday.

“Promise me you will think about it”Siwon asked taking Heechul’s  both hands into his  after the kiss.

Heechul just wrapped his arms around Siwon hugging him tightly.

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................

@loser220:Thnx..I am glad u r liking this story ..really encourages me :)