Hello..New Friend..!!

Secrets Of Happiness

 

“But Wonnie...you said you will also come.........”Heechul sounded irritated ,talking on phone... as he sat in his regular cafe.

“I was about to leave Rella,But this meeting ...it’s kind of urgent.....”He heard the other, his voice apologetic on phone.

“What do you want me to do now...” Heechul asked his voice still very unhappy.

“Just wait there ..He will be there, I have called him..He will find you.........K have to go...”

“But.......”Heechul frowned as line went dead.

They were supposed to meet someone there today..Some special friend of Siwon’s.

“We are very close..you will love him...”Siwon had said his voice full of excitement.

So  Heechul was there after his school sessions..But Siwon had stuck in the meeting now.. unable to leave.

Heechul sat there with absolutely no clue of whom he is going to meet. After that party he had become a little paranoid..of meeting a complete stranger ... especially when Siwon is not around..not with him.

The thought of party brought unpleasant memories ...memories which he wanted to forget..but he couldn’t..He couldn’t erase that touch from him no matter how hard he tried..He shivered as he remembered those moments...

With those his anger started to rise...Siwon needed to be here with him right now..he had promised he would but he was not ...Ofcourse he had no idea about Heechul’s mind set right now.Heechul had thought to tell him everything about it..but then he had changed his mind as he was not really sure what exactly happened in that party that day...was he just assuming something??

He needed to be sure before he tell anything to Siwon because it was question of his career..

But still Siwon was supposed to be with him right now when he had to face another stranger....

“Siwon..you workaholic idiot....”He muttered unable to control his irritation.

“Oh..you are irritated by him this early...”He heard a soft voice from behind.

“Hmmm...But That’s Siwon for you ...praying and working are like his most favourite things...”The voice has shifted in front of him now.

“Did you forget skin ship........?”Heechul asked his tone mischievous.

“Ha ha...yup......can’t miss that one...”The soft, almost shy voice of the stranger said.

A bright smile broke on Heechul’s face as he heard other’s laugh.

The voice was soothing, immediately calming him..almost clearing his doubts and worries of meeting an unknown person...alone.

Even though...

Even though the pronunciations were a mess...they sounded like...like broken Korean..the stranger was not a Korean... he assumed.

“You must be the ‘Special ‘friend  Wonnie was talking about”He asked gazing at where he thought the said person is.

“And you are Heechul...Siwon can’t stop talking about you...you know...I have heard  so much about you that I am thinking I have known you from years...”Again broken Korean,but understandable.

Heechul smiled.

“Oh...I am Hankyung... by the way”Hankyung said extending his hand towards the other.He must say the person in front of him was ...beautiful.

A small tint of confusion crossed his face as the other just sat there looking at him, smiling.

Donghae was looking at this exchange. He smiled to himself when the stranger extended his hand towards Heechul.

Heechul was a regular customer who would generally come in and sit for hours with his book and a cup of coffee.At first It was hard for Donghae to believe that other cannot see.

 He found everything about Heechul very interesting his talks, those dotted books of his. He grew really close to this very special customer of his. Paying extra attention to him.

And for the scene with stranger it was not new for him...Because many people couldn’t guess about Heechul’s blindness at first........

“Hyung.....”He reached the pair just before Hankyung was about to take back his hand.

“You know it’s rude,not to greet someone when they extend their hand....”He said as he took the slender hand and gave it into other’s extended one.

“Oh...I am sorry..I didn’t wanted to be rude...ummm Hankyung....nice meeting you”Heechul stated smiling his hand still in Hankyung’s..who...had forgotten what was he about to say.. because he was shocked.

“Thanks Hae...you saved me from bad first impression...”Heechul said taking his hand back.

“Anytime hyung...another one for you...”Donghae asked taking the empty coffee cup.

“Yeah please..Thank you.”

“And..anything for you sir...?”Donghae asked looking at other who was still standing there dumbstruck.

“Huh...”was the only response he could get.

“Would you like to have anything sir..Coffee?”Donhae offered ,trying to help.

Hankyung just nodded taking the seat in front of Heechul .

“I will be back  with your coffee’s”Donghae stated leaving them alone.

Some moments passed as Hankyung still stared at Heechul.How..how is it even possible ..It doesn’t even look like...

“Don’t tell me you are still staring at me with your mouth half open?”He heard Heechul’s voice breaking his thought process.

“Huh...no..ummm...I m sorry..I..I didn’t know”He managed to say.

“Ahhh...it wasn’t a big deal you know..I am quite used to it...and you don’t have to say sorry”Heechul stated trying to make other comfortable.

“I guess Siwon missed some details when he couldn’t stop talking about me...”He joked.

“That Idiot..I am gonna get him for this..”Hankyung muttered as the other smiled.

“So Hankyung ...looks like you know me even better now...but I don’t know a thing about you..”Heechul stated starting a conversation........

“SO what do you think...”Siwon asked eagerly as they sat in living room. Heechul was on phone with his noona in other room .

“I was totally embarrassed because you forgot to tell me something...something that was very important...idiot.”Hankyung was still pissed off.

“Oh how many times do I have to say sorry..I forgot in all my excitement...Don’t think about it much..”Siwon tried to convince the other.

“So tell me ...I need to know... isn’t he THE best thing that has ever happened to me....He asked his voice more eager now.

“Hmmm..He’s great.... beautiful and intelligent..but you need to take good care of him..he was really irritated this afternoon when you didn’t show up.”Hankyung said remembering the incident.

“Are you guys talking about me ??”Heechul questioned entering the room and sitting next to Siwon.

“Yeah...Han was saying that I should be more careful about you..and not to make you angry”Siwon stated pulling him close.

“Hmmm....You sho.......”Heechul was interrupted by Siwon’s phone ring.

“Oh..It’s boss ...I will be back”Siwon said getting up quickly... taking the call.

Heechul sighed.

“He seems very busy...”Hankyung stated as he looked at Siwon’s figure as he talked on phone..

“How are you holding up here ...Do you like it here so far...??”He tried to change the topic.

“You know..If you want I can be your tour guide here...though I myself have been here for very few years..I can still do good...”He offered.

“A tour guide with broken Korean.......?”Heechul questioned playfully.

“I would love to hire your services........”He completed ,as they both smiled.

 


 

Hmmm...Enter Hankyung...

Why him??...Because I think he can be a great friend to Chullie and Siwon both..I just love this trio :)

And special cameo by cutie Donghae ..always there for his hyung....:)